d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Liverpool Player Accused Of Vile Racial Abuse
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,655.50
Jan 11 2018 10:28pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jan 10 2018 03:09pm)
you've never said something in the heat of the moment to insult someone or piss them off?

I despise this pseudo-morality of current year culture, where someone uttering a word and being 'racist' is the worst thing possible and pretending they must be a terrible person who should never be allowed to play again if they say a bad word in an altercation or heated argument.

meanwhile many people wouldn't be advocating even close to as serious of a punishment for serious crimes and physical attacks with real harm.
there is something wrong there.

that animal suarez is more deserving of a ban. Lee Hughes killed someone and wasnt banned for life. drop kicking crowd members. A Brazilian player murdered his girlfriend and was signed last year.
everyone already brought up the rampant corruption and ties to atrocious governments.
nah what we really need to focus on is policing language in the most extreme ways possible based on illogical premises.
Its no wonder there is no free speech in the UK and people get dragged to court for years for "nazi" dog pranks.

According to your SJW comrades every white person is racist. Lifetime bans for all white people would shake up the game a bit.

When I’m mad at someone in the heat of the moment, the first thing that comes to my mind is “I hope you die motherfucker”, not “I hope you die you piece of shit n***er”. And like he said, if that’s the first thing that comes to your mind and “slips” out, you’re definitely a racist.
Gold: 7,525.35
Jan 11 2018 11:09pm
Quote (Slanman @ Jan 11 2018 11:28pm)
When I’m mad at someone in the heat of the moment, the first thing that comes to my mind is “I hope you die motherfucker”, not “I hope you die you piece of shit n***er”. And like he said, if that’s the first thing that comes to your mind and “slips” out, you’re definitely a racist.

If thats the first thing that comes to your mind you are a psychopath and should be banned for life.
What kind of sicko has such disregard for human life? You must be a terrible person.

or is there another possibility?

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Jan 11 2018 11:12pm
Gold: 1,655.50
Jan 12 2018 07:04am
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jan 11 2018 11:09pm)
If thats the first thing that comes to your mind you are a psychopath and should be banned for life.
What kind of sicko has such disregard for human life? You must be a terrible person.

or is there another possibility?

You totally missed the point....lol
Gold: 7,525.35
Jan 12 2018 06:51pm
Quote (Slanman @ Jan 12 2018 08:04am)
You totally missed the point....lol

i got the point. its just a weak point that doesnt hold up to scrutiny as i was showing.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Jan 12 2018 07:15pm
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll