d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official Pittsburgh Steelers Fan Thread
Prev1515253545556Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,734.88
Aug 23 2022 08:58pm
I'm not a steelers fan but your new QB Pickett looks like the real deal his awareness of where the receiver should be reminds me of Brady and I am looking forward to him seeing the playing field this year when he is ready. and Najee for fantasy is gonna be a beast.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 23 2022 09:27pm
Quote (threesomes @ Aug 23 2022 06:58pm)
I'm not a steelers fan but your new QB Pickett looks like the real deal his awareness of where the receiver should be reminds me of Brady and I am looking forward to him seeing the playing field this year when he is ready. and Najee for fantasy is gonna be a beast.

he should get 8 rings easy.
Gold: 23.00
Aug 24 2022 08:34am
Quote (Hako @ Aug 23 2022 10:56pm)
To be fair, I think our Defensive front is going to give a lot of teams problems this season. They've looked good all preseason. Travon Walker is a grown ass man out there already. Him and Josh Allen are going to be a fun duo to watch coming off the edges.

I'm not disagreeing with that at all. They are both studs.

Kendrick was literally getting destroyed in an embarrassingly bad way though. Every play he was either pushed 3-5 yards back or just completely beat with him barely touching the rusher. It was the worst performance I've ever witnessed for an O-Linemen. His PFF grade was in the low to mid 20s for the game lol.
Gold: 36,037.69
Sep 11 2022 02:07pm
did the steelers not get the memo that offense was required?
Sep 11 2022 02:52pm
1-0
Gold: 28,093.00
Sep 11 2022 02:56pm
Undefeated baby
Retired Moderator
Gold: 37,910.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 11 2022 07:13pm
that was probably the wildest game I remember seeing in quite some time.
Sep 13 2022 12:05pm
Crazy fucking game.

Minkah looks like he took all the slander of people leaving him out of the top safety conversation seriously. He dominated the game and was definitely the best player on the field for either team.

Bush is still very bad. Like bad enough where he should not see the field outside of Special Teams for the rest of his career.

Myles Jack was solid and definitely a much needed upgrade for the defense.

The run blocking was so bad. Somehow even worse than last year. Pass blocking wasn't horrible but it was far from great.

Freiermuth is a legit top 10 TE with potential to be top 5. He does everything well.

Trubisky didn't play bad but he didn't play good either. Not all of it was his fault when his Line and Coordinator aren't doing him any favors. He missed a few throws but most of them were pretty difficult. Overall he didn't do anything for me to consider him being benched anytime soon.

I am happy with the intensity the D played with but I'm also nervous for how fucking bad Canada's Offense is. Everyone blamed Ben saying Canada had to tailor the offense to his needs but this is the same thing with a different QB. I'll be surprised if he is on the team next year unless some drastic changes happen.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 13 2022 01:39pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ Sep 13 2022 11:05am)
Crazy fucking game.

Minkah looks like he took all the slander of people leaving him out of the top safety conversation seriously. He dominated the game and was definitely the best player on the field for either team.

Bush is still very bad. Like bad enough where he should not see the field outside of Special Teams for the rest of his career.

The run blocking was so bad. Somehow even worse than last year. Pass blocking wasn't horrible but it was far from great.

Freiermuth is a legit top 10 TE with potential to be top 5. He does everything well.

Trubisky didn't play bad but he didn't play good either. Not all of it was his fault when his Line and Coordinator aren't doing him any favors. He missed a few throws but most of them were pretty difficult. Overall he didn't do anything for me to consider him being benched anytime soon.

I am happy with the intensity the D played with but I'm also nervous for how fucking bad Canada's Offense is. Everyone blamed Ben saying Canada had to tailor the offense to his needs but this is the same thing with a different QB. I'll be surprised if he is on the team next year unless some drastic changes happen.

Wentz>
Retired Moderator
Gold: 37,910.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 13 2022 01:49pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ 13 Sep 2022 11:05)
Crazy fucking game.

Based on Bush’s awful performance last year I think he actually looked a little better. it’s not saying much but he is gunna have to step it up big time during Watt’s absence.

It’s refreshing to have a qb that can move out the pocket. It wasn’t pretty but it’s better than the alternative. If Trubisky plays well enough to not be the cause for them to lose games I can’t see him getting benched this season.

New England will be an interesting game. Looking forward to it! :)
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1515253545556Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll