d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Star Wars The Last Jedi *spoilers* > Trash Fkin Movie
Prev13031323334Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 18,534.02
Jan 18 2018 08:13am
Quote (shape1992 @ Jan 17 2018 09:15pm)
i just watched that movie for the first time

1 : poor humour

2 : many many typical last second save.. just on top of my head :
last second grap the button, press it release bombs
last second leia using to force to get back.. wich is 100% bullshit in my opinion
last second save by the codebreaker with the ship he stole
last second when fin and that asian chick were about to get decapitated by thoses laser swords... you are in a god damn war, why are you waiiiiting and waaaaaaaaaaaaiting and waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting to kill theses 2, just blast them and move on with your stuff
last second save by the asian chick on flin when he was about to sacrifice himself.. wich by the way that romance was the worst i ever seen
last second save by kylo by killing snoke
many more....

3 : what have they done to luke? hes supposed to be the best jedi of all time. he got fucked by a barely train skinny teenager (kylo ren)
hes supposed to come in the middle of the fight, light his lightsaber do some spnning shit, do a bunch of super cool spells and kill a bunch of bad guys.
now hes a butthurt old man that basicly does a sloppy magic trick then die.

3. i support op's claim, why arnt they using the force? they are super force users, but they decide to chose a sword fight instead

4. so what are the force ghost rules now, yoda can spawn evreywhere and blow up stuff whenever he feels like? then why not blow up the bad guys

5. Diversity feels forced, female main character, black dude secondary character and the a asian chick

6. Poor plot, Poor characters.

for a regular movie 8/10
for a star wars movie.. where you have really high expectation 4/10

Welcome to the club, home dawg. Most of your complaints are well documents and have been voiced.

Movie was a hot pile of garbage that really set the franchise back.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 18 2018 10:14am
Quote (shape1992 @ 17 Jan 2018 21:15)

last second leia using to force to get back.. wich is 100% bullshit in my opinion
last second when fin and that asian chick were about to get decapitated by thoses laser swords... you are in a god damn war, why are you waiiiiting and waaaaaaaaaaaaiting and waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting to kill theses 2, just blast them and move on with your stuff
last second save by the asian chick on flin when he was about to sacrifice himself.. wich by the way that romance was the worst i ever seen
many more....

3 : what have they done to luke? hes supposed to be the best jedi of all time. he got fucked by a barely train skinny teenager (kylo ren)
hes supposed to come in the middle of the fight, light his lightsaber do some spnning shit, do a bunch of super cool spells and kill a bunch of bad guys.

3. i support op's claim, why arnt they using the force? they are super force users, but they decide to chose a sword fight instead

4. so what are the force ghost rules now, yoda can spawn evreywhere and blow up stuff whenever he feels like? then why not blow up the bad guys

5. Diversity feels forced, female main character, black dude secondary character and the a asian chick

for a regular movie 8/10

yep yep sums it up quite well

for regular movie 6.5/10 for star wars movie 4/10 is about right
Gold: 107.77
Jan 21 2018 01:52pm
Gold: 150.00
Jan 21 2018 03:27pm
Quote (shape1992 @ Jan 17 2018 10:15pm)

many more....

for a regular movie 8/10

pretty much agree for all except #5. what difference does it make? theyre just actors. memorize the lines and spit it out.
and even then how can something like diversity even be forced? if it were a movie about slavery in america and the slave owners were a bunch of korean women then yes id understand.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 23 2018 12:59am
^ This. I've got many of the same complaints, but people whining about them putting a black dude, an Asian girl and a woman in a movie, are either closet racists or just idiots. Who gives a shit? SW has NEVER been known for strong casting choices, and this current generation of actors is just another example of that lol. Who gives a shit if they're white, black, brown or blue, I just want some good actors. They haven't been terrible, but they've still all been pretty meh, which is just starwars 101.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jan 23 2018 01:00am
Jan 23 2018 03:51am
Star Wars The Last White Male
Gold: 10,025.00
Jan 23 2018 05:38am
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Jan 23 2018 02:51am)
Star Wars The Last White Male

Cry about it.
Jan 23 2018 02:32pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Jan 23 2018 01:38pm)
Cry about it.

Jar Jar is black now
Gold: 2,118.35
Jan 23 2018 11:05pm
Quote (shape1992 @ Jan 18 2018 12:15pm)

many more....

for a regular movie 8/10

Accurate
Gold: 107.77
Jan 23 2018 11:10pm
I'd rather have true diversity and have aliens as main characters.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev13031323334Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll