d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball >
Poll > Who Would You Rather See Fail?
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 14 2017 06:20am
sixers process already was a success
Gold: 7.27
Dec 14 2017 08:27am

JERRY

JERRY

JERRY

JERRY

JERRY

JERRY

Gold: 101.00
Dec 14 2017 11:04am
Quote (Winlaw @ 14 Dec 2017 03:59)
Y'all need to stop letting your hate for Lavar leak onto Lonzo

The kid hasn't said anything outlandish and has remained humble through it all

Pretty much this
Also can't hate his dad for using whatever means necessary to be successful

Maybe in 10 years when lavar has faded into obscurity and feels nostalgia for the limelight tugging ever so gently on his heartstrings, he will bandwagon the inevitable #metoo sjw movement for all the people who felt like creating douchebag personas and being forced to make complete fools of themselves was their only chance at success.
Conor Mcgregor will probably be the Rose Mcgowan of this movement, desperately trying to pin the blame for years of consensual prostitution (in this case, arguably a more debased form of prostitution than eagerly slurping on some studio execs dick behind closed doors) on everyone else. Somehow the blame will be shifted to people who "exploited" them by rewarding this behavior, and they will be portrayed as the villians by all liberal media outlets (where rhetoric and emotion superceed facts).

Somewhere Rose Mcgowan will shed a semen filled tear of joy as another group of soulless prostitutes reclaim their dignity by commiting genocide on the public image of the men who they willingly traded blowjobs for careers to. Bored middle-class 1st world problem having libtards will be incensed and subconsciously overjoyed to have a cause to rally behind which doesn't require them to sacrifice or invest anything other than spreading their seething vitriol and wanton belligerence.

This post was edited by Plaguelord on Dec 14 2017 11:16am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Dec 14 2017 11:05am
Quote (Plaguelord @ Dec 14 2017 01:04pm)
Pretty much this

Maybe in 10 years when lavar has faded into obscurity and feels nostalgia for the limelight tugging ever so gently on his heartstrings, he will bandwagon the inevitable #metoo sjw movement for all the people who felt like creating douchebag personas and being forced to make complete fools of themselves was their only chance at success.
Conor Mcgregor will probably be the Rose Mcgowan of this movement, desperately trying to pin the blame for years of consensual prostitution (in this case, arguably a more debased form of prostitution than eagerly slurping on some studio execs dick behind closed doors) on everyone else. Somehow the blame will be shifted to people who "exploited" them by rewarding this behavior, and they will be portrayed as the villians by all liberal media outlets (where rhetoric and emotion superceed facts).

Somewhere Rose Mcgowan will shed a semen filled tear of joy as another group of soulless prostitutes reclaim their dignity by commiting genocide on the public image of the men who they willingly traded blowjobs for careers to. Bored middle-class 1st world problem having libtards will be incensed and subconsciously overjoyed to have a cause to rally behind which doesn't recquire them to sacrifice or invest anything other than spreading their seething vitriol and wanton belligerence.

lol
Gold: 0.00
Dec 14 2017 12:03pm
Neither.

Obviously rooting for the sixers.

Don't think the Ball kids are terrible. Sure, I dislike lavar but any press is good press and he is just trying to make some money.
Gold: 35,318.00
Dec 14 2017 04:36pm
Quote (Plaguelord @ Dec 14 2017 05:04pm)
Pretty much this

Somewhere Rose Mcgowan will shed a semen filled tear of joy as another group of soulless prostitutes reclaim their dignity by commiting genocide on the public image of the men who they willingly traded blowjobs for careers to. Bored middle-class 1st world problem having libtards will be incensed and subconsciously overjoyed to have a cause to rally behind which doesn't require them to sacrifice or invest anything other than spreading their seething vitriol and wanton belligerence.

What...
Gold: 5,000.00
Dec 14 2017 04:39pm
Quote (Tamura @ Dec 14 2017 05:36pm)
What...

How u feel bout net neutrality
Gold: 0.72
Dec 14 2017 04:56pm
Quote (Noun @ Dec 14 2017 05:39pm)
How u feel bout net neutrality

Hey I've been hearing a lot about this lately. But every time an article or video pops up, I read / watch that platform for about 10 seconds before I close it and continue to go on about my day.

Can you explain what it is and why people are for/against it in just a few sentences? It's the only amount of information my peon brain can handle at one time.
Gold: 3,100.00
Dec 14 2017 05:14pm
Quote (SaF8 @ Dec 14 2017 03:56pm)
Hey I've been hearing a lot about this lately. But every time an article or video pops up, I read / watch that platform for about 10 seconds before I close it and continue to go on about my day.

Can you explain what it is and why people are for/against it in just a few sentences? It's the only amount of information my peon brain can handle at one time.

When Net Neutrality is killed big corporations can pay big internet to slow down to the point of inaccessibility for competing companies.

For how it can effect you directly.
Unless you pay for high quality top of the line internet. Internet companies can do whatever they feel like with your bandwidth.

I personally dealt with this pre in 2010 or something with verizon.
Now, because I'm not a poor college kid living with my parent. It won't effect me again. #collegeeducationprivilege

This post was edited by UnEvilManiac on Dec 14 2017 05:14pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Dec 14 2017 05:17pm
Quote (UnEvilManiac @ Dec 14 2017 07:14pm)
When Net Neutrality is killed big corporations can pay big internet to slow down to the point of inaccessibility for competing companies.

For how it can effect you directly.
Unless you pay for high quality top of the line internet. Internet companies can do whatever they feel like with your bandwidth.

I personally dealt with this pre in 2010 or something with verizon.
Now, because I'm not a poor college kid living with my parent. It won't effect me again. #educationprivilege

There's no when about it it's already dead barring a lawsuit.

Also ISP's can block content as well as throttle speeds and provide "fast lanes". Also the FTC (different from the FCC) is almost powerless to do anything about it despite the FCC promising transparency.
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll