d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Computer Not Starting Windows > Intermittently
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 61,200.62
Oct 18 2017 10:21am
Hello, was recently having crashes and blue screens (whea uncontrollable error, kernal internal inpage error), so I did a fresh reinstall of windows after changing out HDD to SSD and also upgrading my graphics card and memory.

Worked for about 1.5 weeks, now windows sometimes doesn't start sometimes and freezes on the start up screen, I power it down and turn it back on and it goes into scanning and repairing mode and works. Took it to a computer shop and they said mobo and graphics card settings were clashing so they changed something in bios to make it work.

Now it's doing the same thing again. I'll turn on my computer and it freezes on the loading screen right before you get into windows. I have to manually shut it off again and it goes into scanning and repairing and boots windows. Happens intermittently, but is an annoyance.

Any ideas on what's going on with my computer?
Gold: 18,352.00
Oct 18 2017 10:24am
bring it back to the pc shop and have them fix it since they didn't fix the issue.
though to be frank nothing in the bios would make the gpu and mobo conflict to my knowledge.
Gold: 114,236.06
Warn: 10%
Oct 19 2017 08:27pm
Quote (King Atrhur @ Oct 18 2017 10:24am)
bring it back to the pc shop and have them fix it since they didn't fix the issue.
though to be frank nothing in the bios would make the gpu and mobo conflict to my knowledge.

agreed. pc shop fed you a line cause they either
1. couldn't reproduce the issue
2. couldn't solve for the issue
Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll