d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > The Random Thought Thread > Post All Random Thoughts Here
Prev191011
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.69
Nov 28 2017 08:05am
Some are finally being held accountable for their actions right now with #metoo

but why are so many child predators still being worked with on a consistent basis in Hollywood?

The first to lose their empires in a #metoo world should be those that harm children and those around them that excuse it, minimize it, and cover it up

Quote (Beowulf @ Nov 27 2017 11:15pm)
Victor Salva is a child predator

He went on to direct a cult classic that many love know as jeepers creepers

What happens in jeepers creepers? Every 23 years a monster man returns to prey on children and teens. Sniffing them. Hunting them. Feasting on them. Taking parts of them for himself.

This is one example of many where the predators of Hollywood put their filthy fantasies on the big screen like a pervert peepshow for all the rest of them while they get to prey on the young actors themselves during shooting.

How was my weekend? Uneventful

Quote (LolV @ Nov 28 2017 12:41am)
How do we allow these people to even direct/act/work in normal jobs around us?

Really frightening concept.

But you kind of sounded like Alex Jones a bit there, but right on.

Sounded like some eventful research tho :D

I was mainly being random in my own way but I'll go down the hole of psychic vampires and inner dimensional child molesters since you mentioned Jones

I've only viewed him rarely and through entertainment only lenses. I'm not political or profit motivated especially on the systematic abuse of children in Hollywood and what I have said over the years on the topic

We are seeing more through #metoo stories that support my "conspiracy theory" that a tremendously large portion of these children are fed to predatory perverts that run that darkness of Hollywood, a powerful place that hides its monster men as if it were the Vatican

More and more stories will come out as victims feel emboldened to tell their story and as they come out people will see that these child abusers have been cluttering the screens with their thinly veiled dark arts for 40 years.

I brought up an example above of one of many. Get familiar with his early work and his later work.

His first major film was about a boy terrified of clowns. Salva molested the 12 year old boy and recorded it and that is where he became convicted

As usual he gets out early and continues on in Hollywood making movies that are filled with his fetishes.

Took him a while to get Jeepers 3 made because of this

in the movie there is discussion of a molestation by the victim and one of the characters says

“Can you blame him though? I mean look at her,” “The heart wants what it wants, am I right?”

Quote (Beowulf @ Nov 26 2017 07:38am)
This show was pretty much made for me demographically wise

certainly not a bad show but the first season didn't sit right with me in regards to that teen girl

this is a show with a target audience of me and the problem is that the me's of the world aren't 8 or 16 anymore we are 30 and I think they over sexualized her and spent too much time on the sex parts of these teens

Hollywood is a predatory place and I don't believe the creepiness is an accident or harmless

-in reference to stranger things

your thoughts?
Gold: 1.01
Warn: 50%
Nov 28 2017 09:45am
Random thought: why don't your lips feel hot or hold like the rest of your body, yet feels cuts and burns etc.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev191011
Add Reply New Topic New Poll