d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Justice League Trailer - Oct 8, 2017
Prev14567817Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 15,176.15
Nov 17 2017 12:49am
Was not disappointed. Cant wait to see all the hipsters calling it bad though.
Gold: 102.37
Nov 17 2017 01:08pm
Quote (seifersan @ 17 Nov 2017 07:49)

Different opinion = hipster
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 17 2017 02:00pm
Quote (seifersan @ Nov 16 2017 10:49pm)

nearly 76% of critics are just hipsters. Good to know.

Once again, lets talk about how they rate movies. It have a 24.44% from top critics, means that only 11 critics out of 45, were able to give it a C or better rating... I think it's fair to assume the movie is fucking ass. I rarely even like the well received superhero movies, the odds of me thinking this is good, is next to 0. Not to mention, the other Jsp review I've seen so far, was in the Football forum, and the guy said it was so bad, that it made Batman v Superman look like a masterpiece lol.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Nov 17 2017 02:01pm
Gold: 4.37
Nov 17 2017 02:09pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Nov 17 2017 08:00pm)

Once again, lets talk about how they rate movies. It have a 24.44% from top critics, means that only 11 critics out of 45, were able to give it a C or better rating... I think it's fair to assume the movie is fucking ass. I rarely even like the well received superhero movies, the odds of me thinking this is good, is next to 0. Not to mention, the other Jsp review I've seen so far, was in the Football forum, and the guy said it was so bad, that it made Batman v Superman look like a masterpiece lol.

Batman vs Superman was a masterpiece.

:lol: ;)
Nov 17 2017 03:32pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Nov 17 2017 03:00pm)

Sorry but unlike you i dont weigh my opinions in life on what other people think. You come in here and bash on a lot of new releases that you havent even been bothered to watch because someone said they didnt enjoy it.

Sorry you live such a pathetic life that you get more pleasure out of acting how everyone else does than by living your own style.
Gold: Locked
Nov 17 2017 03:59pm
Quote (seifersan @ Nov 17 2017 05:32pm)
Sorry but unlike you i dont weigh my opinions in life on what other people think. You come in here and bash on a lot of new releases that you havent even been bothered to watch because someone said they didnt enjoy it.

Sorry you live such a pathetic life that you get more pleasure out of acting how everyone else does than by living your own style.

Ouff shots fired. I like this guy
Nov 17 2017 06:53pm
Quote (seifersan @ Nov 17 2017 01:32pm)

:rofl:

Having a tough day champ?

I absolutely refuse to watch a bad movie in the theater. I went to everything before when I was younger, no matter what. I avoided all trailers and information about movies and I would go to midnight releases, or I'd go see them right after school the following day. I got burned so many fucking times that way, and I refuse to be a part of paying these people to churn out mediocre garbage to us. If the masses (you, and ironically, the people you're accusing me of being like) would realize that these studios would be forced to make good movies, if we'd stop going to see shit, I'd find myself back in the theater much more often than I do. I'll watch it once it's available in HD, because I believe it's unfair to watch any effect driven film in bad quality. This movie is clearly driven 100% by it's effects, hence the horrific ratings, but you and the majority of the world like it. People are simple, and Michael Bayesque films will almost always get a 70%+ approval rating (currently at 86%) from the masses, just like this did. Funny how your point is that I go along with the crowd, when by speaking out about how horrible this movie is, I'm doing the exact opposite of that... The masses (you) liked the movie.

That being said, it looked fucking awful from the get-go. Everything about it, from the acting, to the script, to the terrible fucking one-liners, to the cheesy as fuck over the top action scenes and special-effects, and it being Joss Whedon was a dead giveaway that it'd be pretty bad. It's mindless drivel, and it's fine if you like it, but me assuming that I'll dislike it based on what I've seen, and now adding to that assumption with reviews from IRL friends, fellow Jsp users, and critics, does not make me someone who "acts how everyone else does", it just means I'm capable of forming an objective opinion based upon relevant information, while you're only capable of drooling over mindless garbage and insulting anyone who prefers substance to explosions.

I still plan on watching it, like I do all superhero movies, I'm just trying to lower expectations as much as humanly possible, as I do with all of these films that look like absolute garbage. I did the same thing with BvS, the last Superman, Suicide Squad, and so many Marvel movies. I find that by doing this, that I'm able to endure these films, regardless of how unwatchable they get. Suicide Squad was a tough one, that one almost got turned off a couple of times, but I made ut through. I will give DC/Marvel some credit though, at least their horribly shit films, do better than other shit in the same genre, like anything Michael Bay has ever done. I tried watching TMNT and Transformers, and a few other of his recent films, and I honestly don't remember the last time I got through one of his movies lol. Either I fall asleep, or I have to turn it off because of how bad it is. Marvel/DC isn't quite that bad, at least it hasn't been so far, we'll see how this one goes in a few months.

Also, with the acting like everyone else does. Just off the top of my head, I've openly ridiculed The Avengers, Age of Ultron, Thor Ragnorack, Civil War, and dozens of other 70-95%+ films. It's not just super hero movies either, Blade Runner and Promethus are two of the big ones that come to mind that most people loved, that I hated. There are plenty of others. I guess I'm not super good at following the masses, I'll work harder on that for you, maybe then your bullshit arguments will actually make sense next time.

Quote (chelsea11 @ Nov 17 2017 01:59pm)
Ouff shots fired. I like this guy

Are you so sad that you'll side with ANYONE who talks shit to me, even if the reason they're talking shit to me, is because I don't think I'll like a movie that you came in to talk shit about? You literally talk shit every single time a DC movie does poorly, because you're a giant fucking Marvel fanboy.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Nov 17 2017 07:12pm
Nov 17 2017 07:15pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Nov 17 2017 07:53pm)
:rofl:

Having a tough day champ?

I absolutely refuse to watch a bad movie in the theater. I went to everything before when I was younger, no matter what. I avoided all trailers and information about movies and I would go to midnight releases, or I'd go see them right after school the following day. I got burned so many fucking times that way, and I refuse to be a part of paying these people to churn out mediocre garbage to us. If the masses (you, and ironically, the people you're accusing me of being like) would realize that these studios would be forced to make good movies, if we'd stop going to see shit, I'd find myself back in the theater much more often than I do. I'll watch it once it's available in HD, because I believe it's unfair to watch any effect driven film in bad quality. This movie is clearly driven 100% by it's effects, hence the horrific ratings, but you and the majority of the world like it. People are simple, and Michael Bayesque films will almost always get a 70%+ approval rating (currently at 86%) from the masses, just like this did. Funny how your point is that I go along with the crowd, when by speaking out about how horrible this movie is, I'm doing the exact opposite of that... The masses (you) liked the movie.

That being said, it looked fucking awful from the get-go. Everything about it, from the acting, to the script, to the terrible fucking one-liners, to the cheesy as fuck over the top action scenes and special-effects, and it being Joss Whedon was a dead giveaway that it'd be pretty bad. It's mindless drivel, and it's fine if you like it, but me assuming that I'll dislike it based on what I've seen, and now adding to that assumption with reviews from IRL friends, fellow Jsp users, and critics, does not make me someone who "acts how everyone else does", it just means I'm capable of forming an objective opinion based upon relevant information, while you're only capable of drooling over mindless garbage and insulting anyone who prefers substance to explosions.

I still plan on watching it, like I do all superhero movies, I'm just trying to lower expectations as much as humanly possible, as I do with all of these films that look like absolute garbage. I did the same thing with BvS, the last Superman, Suicide Squad, and so many Marvel movies. I find that by doing this, that I'm able to endure these films, regardless of how unwatchable they get. Suicide Squad was a tough one, that one almost got turned off a couple of times, but I made ut through. I will give DC/Marvel some credit though, at least their horribly shit films, do better than other shit in the same genre, like anything Michael Bay has ever done. I tried watching TMNT and Transformers, and a few other of his recent films, and I honestly don't remember the last time I got through one of his movies lol. Either I fall asleep, or I have to turn it off because of how bad it is. Marvel/DC isn't quite that bad, at least it hasn't been so far, we'll see how this one goes in a few months.

Also, with the acting like everyone else does. Just off the top of my head, I've openly ridiculed The Avengers, Age of Ultron, Thor Ragnorack, Civil War, and dozens of other 70-95%+ films. It's not just super hero movies either, Blade Runner and Promethus are two of the big ones that come to mind that most people loved, that I hated. There are plenty of others. I guess I'm not super good at following the masses, I'll work harder on that for you, maybe then your bullshit arguments will actually make sense next time.

"All the highly acclaimed critics agree with me that this movie was awful, even though i havent seen it and i'm just agreeing with their opinion"

"I'm not following anyones opinion"
Nov 17 2017 07:20pm
Quote (seifersan @ Nov 17 2017 05:15pm)
"All the highly acclaimed critics agree with me that this movie was awful, even though i havent seen it and i'm just agreeing with their opinion"

"I'm not following anyones opinion"

My own opinion based off trailers, director, studio, opinions of irl friends and JSP acquaintances and yes, critics .. that's a little too complicated for you to grasp though huh, after all, you liked this movie.

Nov 17 2017 07:25pm
It's not hard to assume how good/bad a movie will be with trailers today. It's even easier if you take into consideration the previous works of the attached director/studio.

You can rage at me all you like, but it doesn't make a bit of difference. The critics are often wrong, and are for whatever reason, usually more harsh with their ratings with DC than Marvel, but it wouldn't have mattered if this movie got an 80, or a 90, I'd still be saying it looks like shit, and that it probably is shit lol. Critic opinions are literally the least valuable piece of information to me when deciding whether or not a film is worth seeing in the theater, but when their ratings are this appallingly low, and the masses still fucking love it, I know EXACTLY what type of movie it is.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Nov 17 2017 07:27pm
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev14567817Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll