d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Globe Earth
Prev1180618071808180918101836Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 127.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 28 2024 01:17pm
Is time still up or do I have more time?
Gold: 30.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 28 2024 01:24pm
Quote (lolkggz @ Mar 28 2024 12:11pm)
This is who you are dealing with, always remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H110vCGvTmM

I like how YouTube is providing side notes/disclaimers to misinformation just like X
Gold: 466.97
Mar 28 2024 03:56pm
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Mar 28 2024 01:02am)
you sound just like me 8 years ago, before I started researching the flat earth...

next step: start researching about globe earth

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Mar 28 2024 03:57pm
Gold: 174.69
Mar 28 2024 07:57pm
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Mar 28 2024 07:02pm)
Google and youtube arent research, because you only "research" inside of your inner circle of flerfs.

If you really are serious about this, then give me a reason for it. And I wanna hear arguments FOR Flat Earth rather than arguments AGAINST the globe.

You know what always is a big red flag? When people try to find arguments against the established opinion instead of presenting arguments for their cause. This happens because arguments for the cause arent available. Its always quite telling.

Globe Earth has all the arguments going for it. Totally in your face, completely logical and recreational. Flat Earth has nothing. Obviously.
Its just wishful thinking, the wish to be special, to be above the rest, knowing what the sheep dont know. Oftentimes supported by religious believes.

lasers across large lakes/rivers/bodies of water proving it flat
ALL aircraft upon reaching cruising altitude fly straight, never having to dip nose proving a flat surface below
Radar being line of sight in order to bounce back the signal and not being able to work around corners or curvature
military Rail gun with a range of up to 126 miles requiring line of sight proving no curvature
lighthouses that require line of sight to be seen and can't work around corners or curvature
railway tracks need to be level in order for trains to travel along them, requiring tunnels to be made through hills and mountains and bridges to be built over valleys. (you may need to let this sink in before trying to understand the point)
ALL ground based towers require line of sight to have the signal reach the intended target/phone
the Michelson–Morley experiment proved the earth is stationary and not moving or spinning. (this does not prove the shape of the earth, but it proves the spinning water ball theory is a lie)

I can go on and on, but these will get you started. But all of these will require you to research it and try your hardest to debunk them.
Just please be intellectually honest when doing so.

Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Mar 29 2024 01:11am
Quote (lolkggz @ Mar 29 2024 07:11am)
This is who you are dealing with, always remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H110vCGvTmM

Good job comrade I proud.
Gold: 22.00
Mar 29 2024 01:18am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Mar 28 2024 09:57pm)
ALL aircraft upon reaching cruising altitude fly straight, never having to dip nose proving a flat surface below
Radar being line of sight in order to bounce back the signal and not being able to work around corners or curvature
military Rail gun with a range of up to 126 miles requiring line of sight proving no curvature
lighthouses that require line of sight to be seen and can't work around corners or curvature
railway tracks need to be level in order for trains to travel along them, requiring tunnels to be made through hills and mountains and bridges to be built over valleys. (you may need to let this sink in before trying to understand the point)
ALL ground based towers require line of sight to have the signal reach the intended target/phone
the Michelson–Morley experiment proved the earth is stationary and not moving or spinning. (this does not prove the shape of the earth, but it proves the spinning water ball theory is a lie)

I can go on and on, but these will get you started. But all of these will require you to research it and try your hardest to debunk them.

126 miles would require like 65 foot tall rail cannon
Gold: 9,806.34
Mar 29 2024 01:31am
What's on the other side of the flat earth
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Mar 29 2024 01:34am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Mar 29 2024 02:57pm)

Can you produce just one picture of this flat earth you speak of?

Also everything you said doesn't prove the earth is flat. For instance railway tracks do have gradients over vast distances they curve https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_steepest_gradients_on_adhesion_railways#:~:text=However%20the%20maximum%20feasible%20gradient,vehicles%20up%20or%20down%20inclines. Trains go through hills and as level as possible is because they are designed for effiency to go in a straight line with as little friction as possible.

Give up you are just plain wrong and intellectually dishonest. Probably going to dodge again because trolls gona troll

Quote (park18 @ Mar 29 2024 08:31pm)
What's on the other side of the flat earth

That knowledge is kept hidden by the illuminati reptiles. You not supposed to know

This post was edited by addone on Mar 29 2024 01:38am
Gold: 362.00
Mar 29 2024 01:58am
flat earthers are weird
Gold: 174.69
Mar 29 2024 02:19am
Quote (addone @ Mar 29 2024 05:04pm)
Can you produce just one picture of this flat earth you speak of?

Also everything you said doesn't prove the earth is flat. For instance railway tracks do have gradients over vast distances they curve https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_steepest_gradients_on_adhesion_railways#:~:text=However%20the%20maximum%20feasible%20gradient,vehicles%20up%20or%20down%20inclines. Trains go through hills and as level as possible is because they are designed for effiency to go in a straight line with as little friction as possible.

Give up you are just plain wrong and intellectually dishonest. Probably going to dodge again because trolls gona troll

That knowledge is kept hidden by the illuminati reptiles. You not supposed to know

i can only assume your Cognitive dissonance won't allow you to touch the rest of the list...
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1180618071808180918101836Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll