d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Hc Hammerdin Goes 99 > Diaruns - Lots Of Them!
Prev14567835Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,884.00
Aug 14 2017 01:19pm
Quote (amauri @ 14 Aug 2017 15:08)
Lets call it personal preference then. Always enjoyed Hdin, always will. First HC char ever gotta be different than previous SC Hdin, so that's why I'm going with Big Stash. :)
Anyhow, when/if this gets to 99, I will remake with another class. This will give me a lot of experience in HC since I haven't tried it that much.
Still I hope you enjoy. If not, I certainly will :P

I don't comment much anymore around here, but when I see stupid comments, I have to.

Basically, what you are telling us right now is that your current challenge is different from your previous one? You need HC experience for later?

Explain to me what is the difference between playing a HC character and playing a SC character to 99? Both don't have to die to make it.

Just say you can't play anything else and people will leave you alone. Honesty is always your best card in this channel. My two cents.
Gold: 90.00
Aug 14 2017 01:26pm
Well it kinda is in the context of it, isn't it? That I truly can't play anything else besides Hdin to make it in HC. Has nothing to do with honesty. But Jesus, why can't people leave other people alone in here? In almost every topic I see some kind of spite/hatred when it's not done the way some elitist in here think it should be done.
Anyhow, I guess this might've just made me quit the WT.
It's not fun having to justify my every move - that also happened with the SC I had, and somewhat when my Javazons ripped.
Takes the fun out of it. So from now on, I think the progress will not be recorded, I will not make more topics, only stay as a passive user and read other people's walkthroughs.
Of course some will now make the connection that I can't take criticism or that I'm being childish. I guess you could call it that, but I just don't want to deal with these comments all the time. It makes me tired.

That was all I guess. Thanks for taking the time to read this and my other topics, I hope some atleast enjoyed it. :)

Keep making WT's guys!
Gold: 1,194.00
Aug 14 2017 01:31pm
Enjoy your pally dude!
But make Another char Next Time :thumbsup:
Gold: 11,483.74
Aug 14 2017 01:45pm
man, this blows. i apologize for these monkeys.

to all the haters:
-if you don't like hdins don't follow the walk. we all have a favorite char no matter how overpowered or how ordinary the char is. we also all have chars we aren't fond of.
-if you don't like seeing a remake of the same char, don't follow the walk! most people do remakes of the same char.
-if you have a problem with extended stash, then don't follow. there's tons of people who use it in their walks for various reasons.
-if you have an issue with /players1 on dclone/ubers, don't follow the walk. he clearly states it in the rules, so it's not like he is making new rules as he goes.

@ op, if you are closing this, i hope you make another attempt at a walk in the future. it's nice to see new folks join the community and post their journeys. i was enjoying reading your javas prior to dying :( and even though i'm not the biggest fan of hdins, i was still tracking yours :)

all the best, bud.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 14 2017 01:57pm
:unsure:
Aug 14 2017 02:03pm
Quote (buniac(thebot) @ Aug 14 2017 02:19pm)
I don't comment much anymore around here, but when I see stupid comments, I have to.

Basically, what you are telling us right now is that your current challenge is different from your previous one? You need HC experience for later?

Explain to me what is the difference between playing a HC character and playing a SC character to 99? Both don't have to die to make it.

Just say you can't play anything else and people will leave you alone. Honesty is always your best card in this channel. My two cents.

dont listen to this fucking dip shit.
keep doing your wt bro.
Gold: 4,884.00
Aug 14 2017 02:08pm
Quote (Ragnarokkr @ 14 Aug 2017 16:03)
dont listen to this fucking dip shit.
keep doing your wt bro.

I like how a nobody in this forum calls me dipshit. Classical.
Aug 14 2017 02:13pm
Quote (buniac(thebot) @ Aug 14 2017 03:08pm)
I like how a nobody in this forum calls me dipshit. Classical.

sry didnt know i was talking to a sombody in this forum rofl. go stroke your edick somewhere else
Gold: 0.02
Aug 14 2017 02:18pm
Quote (amauri @ Aug 14 2017 02:08pm)
Lets call it personal preference then. Always enjoyed Hdin, always will. First HC char ever gotta be different than previous SC Hdin, so that's why I'm going with Big Stash. :)
Anyhow, when/if this gets to 99, I will remake with another class. This will give me a lot of experience in HC since I haven't tried it that much.
Still I hope you enjoy. If not, I certainly will :P

hope you do a third cs zon i loved your wt!
Aug 14 2017 02:22pm
This WT thread has unfortunately quickly turned into...
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev14567835Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll