d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Classic 2007+ >
Service
> Csing > Wscnl
Prev134567Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 40.00
Oct 20 2017 05:33pm
Quote (oldplayer @ Oct 20 2017 04:30pm)
Eh it's very vague what your saying and sounds accusatory and would appear accusing me of something.
Are you sure your addressing the right person and with the right facts.

you got the wrong person as if I understand the word jack as my english is limited it does sound bad.

Thus proving you have the wrong guy obviously.

Or maybe im reading it wrong.

Quizer quoted imp demon
Gold: Locked
Oct 20 2017 05:50pm
Quote (RideKTM @ Oct 20 2017 04:33pm)
Quizer quoted imp demon

yup this i let rob know
Gold: 0.00
Oct 20 2017 06:06pm
Yes i read it wrong sorry.
Was not understanding why that comment was in my topic as I didn't see the relevance to my topic.
And also to the fact I wasn't tied to the subject

Sad yo hear if something happened to Choi as he was nice guy when I plaid with him in the past.

This post was edited by oldplayer on Oct 20 2017 06:13pm
Oct 20 2017 06:10pm
Quote (oldplayer @ Oct 20 2017 05:06pm)
Yes i read it wrong sorry.
Was not understanding why that comment was in my topic as I didn't see the relevance to my topic.
And also to the fact I wasn't tied to the subject

ya just wanted to warn you because he pretended to be a good friend of Choi too before he robbed him..hanging out with him all the time
Gold: 18.31
Oct 20 2017 08:25pm
Quote (Quizer_Quizer @ Oct 20 2017 07:10pm)
ya just wanted to warn you because he pretended to be a good friend of Choi too before he robbed him..hanging out with him all the time

You sure have a cold heart for spreading false rumors, also rob knows me very well I known him and Choi for so long they my best buddy's.
Heidi is mad because Choi traded me items. I never stole from Choi, Heidi knows this just trying to be a bully and harass me but in reality she just mad at nothing. I use to be her friend too for years. I been a respected player for so long anyone who knows me knows me.
Never need to defend myself from you stilly comments Heidi but tbh you husband Paul is my very good friend miss playing with him tell him I said hi and his shiver staff sorceress so cool!

This post was edited by impdemon on Oct 20 2017 08:25pm
Oct 20 2017 08:41pm
just ask gary rob..gabe did jack choi and wtf are you talking about shiver sorc? any shiver sorc on any of my accounts were made by me...fyi paul wont even bother wasting his time on you

This post was edited by Quizer_Quizer on Oct 20 2017 08:45pm
Gold: 18.31
Oct 20 2017 08:47pm
Quote (Quizer_Quizer @ Oct 20 2017 09:41pm)
just ask gary rob..gabe did jack choi and wtf are you talking about shiver sorc? any shiver sorc on any of my accounts were made by me...fyi paul thinks you are a fag and wont even bother wasting his time on you

Honestly that last comment you said is just wrong, you and him use to always show me your characters and duel with me doesn't sound like him at all to me. Why don't we ask Choi himself? He can tell you if you or anyone is curious why you are mad Heidi. You know as well as I do He traded me items he and I made a deal why can't you accept that? How did I steal exactly hmm? Also always wanted to ask if you were the one selling full mule of Plain HV helmets I member buying couple for 1 soj each good times back then.

This post was edited by impdemon on Oct 20 2017 08:52pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 21 2017 05:07am
For the record I am ok for those who air out the ongoing situation in here, here's why.
One this is a fun game and I like people getting along with eachother or working things out.

I have been playing this game a lot and got along with with people with respect including Gary, Gabriel, Linda and her family, Choi, another Robert, and many more.
Now in this current situation I see one common denominator (Choi) I'm very good at finding the truth with people who want to get to the bottom things.
I believe I should have a conversation with Choi, Gabriel, and who ever else feels they should be part of it.
This might take a while as it takes a long time by verbal communication imagine typing.
Every name in here I got along with and respected me and I respected them no mater how long I known then through the game that's why I find it strange the nature of the problem. So far without facts it feels like possible communication and more likely the possibility of Choi making an uninformed and bad decision in deal in trade.
If it is the case i feel a lucky person and others around should not pay for it.
But rest assured if Choi did not make a trade and and truth comes out someone lied about the story. Then that person can expect to live with the outcome.

Both parties shared potentially credible information.

No info yet from the focal point Choi.

Please Choi help the people involved and indirect people who care like me by joining us and share all that happen and answer people's questions including mine.
And if really it is just you made a bad judgment call on a deal there's no theft of items.
Come clean and things can get settled an we can go back as devoted D2 players and become stronger then before.
And yes if it did got out of hand I can help Smooth things over. Love you all and I saw all good and great things in all of you and wish good in this.

This post was edited by oldplayer on Oct 21 2017 05:21am
Oct 21 2017 05:28am
(Quizer_Quizer @ Sep 12 2017 10:15am)
this is nonladder prepatch dupe but is unperm ..about 50 fg..perm ones run 6k to give you idea on pricing

(Quizer_Quizer @ Oct 18 2017 06:34pm)
dg chain do not go for 6k fg..

Am I the only one who finds this hilarious? Just let her troll she's been on one lately lol
Gold: 3,475.00
Oct 21 2017 05:43am
Quote (oldplayer @ Oct 21 2017 02:07pm)
For the record I am ok for those who air out the ongoing situation in here, here's why.
One this is a fun game and I like people getting along with eachother or working things out.

I have been playing this game a lot and got along with with people with respect including Gary, Gabriel, Linda and her family, Choi, another Robert, and many more.
Now in this current situation I see one common denominator (Choi) I'm very good at finding the truth with people who want to get to the bottom things.
I believe I should have a conversation with Choi, Gabriel, and who ever else feels they should be part of it.
This might take a while as it takes a long time by verbal communication imagine typing.
Every name in here I got along with and respected me and I respected them no mater how long I known then through the game that's why I find it strange the nature of the problem. So far without facts it feels like possible communication and more likely the possibility of Choi making an uninformed and bad decision in deal in trade.
If it is the case i feel a lucky person and others around should not pay for it.
But rest assured if Choi did not make a trade and and truth comes out someone lied about the story. Then that person can expect to live with the outcome.

Both parties shared potentially credible information.

No info yet from the focal point Choi.

Please Choi help the people involved and indirect people who care like me by joining us and share all that happen and answer people's questions including mine.
And if really it is just you made a bad judgment call on a deal there's no theft of items.
Come clean and things can get settled an we can go back as devoted D2 players and become stronger then before.
And yes if it did got out of hand I can help Smooth things over. Love you all and I saw all good and great things in all of you and wish good in this.

Nice,beautiful and respectful speech,
I thank you for your time writing it.
i don't know who's choi tho
Go Back To Classic 2007+ Topic List
Prev134567Next
Closed New Topic