d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > A Tale Told By Chuckie, The Scared Classis Barb > P8 Hardcore Classic
Prev14567811Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 28 2017 07:43pm
RIP Emilio
Gold: 11,483.74
Aug 28 2017 07:48pm
at last, duriel has fallen. i have avenged my comrade, emilio.

duriel dropped a few items that i quickly put in my backpack and took to town. i found a new piece of jewelry which will surely help, giving me an incredible amount of attack rating.

i took in all the gratitude from the townsfolk before being guided to meshif, who took me to the kurast docks. shortly after, i met azsheara who supplied wizards for hire. they were of different elements. some fire, some lightning, and some ice. the one i chose was haphet, who caught my attention right away. he told me he may not do as much damage as a lightning or fire wizard, but he could freeze them to make the killing blows much easier. he assured me he would make sure nothing could hit me from the back. any resurrectable minion that was touched by his freezing magic would shatter, leaving no corpse to be able to resurrect. i was sold and we were off.

Aug 30 2017 04:55pm
haphet and i began our quest. we came across a champion. it looked like a kid.. his crew was spitting darts at us and had these cadaver-like weapons. i knew they weren't really kids, though, so i didn't feel so bad swinging my glorious sword at them. the champion fell and a strange figurine dropped. i took it to town to figure out what it was.

after going around speaking to multiple people, i took it to alkor. he gave me a vial that would increase my health pool by 20. what a cool reward! i chugged it down. it tasted like water with lemon in it, so i was pleasantly surprised.

we were back at it. we were supposed to find khalim's organs.. riiiiight. we entered the spider cavern and fought off... you guessed it: giant spiders! haphet is a total champ and has kept his word about freezing all the monsters we encounter. it is making my life a lot easier, and rarely do these monsters get a hit off.

Aug 30 2017 05:01pm
we took care of all the giant spiders in the cavern, including the amplify damage bastard. still, with haphet, they were no match! i opened the chest and ... ewww! they weren't joking. khalim's eye was inside. it must have been in this chest for a long time, because it was hard as a rock.

venturing further, a goofy mask dropped. the stats were a little goofy too, so i gave it to ormus.

entering the flayer jungle, we quickly found a camp of these cadaver wielding, dart spitting little shits. they are like flies; little and don't do much, but are REALLY annoying. we took them out and discovered the gidbinn.

Aug 30 2017 05:09pm
to reward me for the "trouble" obtaining this gidbinn, ormus gave me a new pimp ring. pretty sweet if you ask me. it enhances my damage as well as some of my resists!

the flayer dungeon was rough. those flies were everywhere. we got surrounded and haphet was taking a beating. they went straight for him and no matter how many times i taunted, i could not get them away. being surrounded, he could no longer keep them all frozen. RIP my friend.

i went back to town to try out a new hire. perhaps, flux, the lightning sorcerer would do some good. he surely will do more damage and be able to kill them off faster so we will not get surrounded?

we took out a crowd of them, and a beserker axe dropped! pretty cool looking thing, but my isnhart sword is a little cooler ;)

this was the moment of truth. we came across a TON of them again. flux and i destroyed them. his charged bolts are awesome!!

This post was edited by tehtwitchy on Aug 30 2017 05:13pm
Aug 30 2017 05:23pm
flux was a cocky son of a bitch after our massacre of an encounter. he went around the corner to fight without me a few times, and his luck ran out. there was a shaman type that breathed fire on him, and flux dropped fast. i didn't even feel bad. -_-

we made it through the levels of the dungeon, and found another chest. inside was his brain. i really hope khalim was dead before his organs were dismembered from his body.. i can't even imagine going through that alive... :(

another new hireling. the lightning damage was nice, but i miss the freezing. i went back to a cold element sorcerer. khaleel will do :)

we fought off stormtree and his minions. it was so easy! he kept them all the minions frozen while i slowly but surely took them out. the slow on stormtree was really nice too.

farther into our journey, we came across a set breast plate. it was isnhart's breast plate. still wielding the sword, it gave me a two set piece bonus. it wasn't very good though, and the armor itself was even worse than the magic bonus.

Gold: 36,504.00
Aug 30 2017 05:47pm
Chuckie found a nice ring in wraith hold, even a bit of ar.
Sep 9 2017 09:40am
we fought our way through and find a hidden tomb. a champion pack gathered around this book. through all of this madness in this world, i have found that if there is a champion pack, they are typically guarding something. it was a one sided battle with glacial spike freezing most of them. i took the book they were guarding to town and was given +5 stat points which went straight to my health pool.

venturing down the sewers we had an accident. we got surrounded and khaleel fell :(
i went back to town and grabbed a new mercinary. i asked for another ice wizard. when i got scorch, i had to do a double take.. despite his name he really was an ice wizard.
back to the sewers and we found the heart.

we progressed to travincal. they were kept frozen for the most part which either slowed them down or froze them completely, making their damage not so great even with amp. they really could pack a punch, though, and taking them out took some time.

Sep 9 2017 09:46am
the council dropped a beautiful new armor for me!

i combined the organs with the flail that dropped from travincal into the cube, and a bright beam of light transformed them all together. i had to divert my eyes, it felt like i was staring directly into the sun.

i equipped the new transformed flail and beat the hell out of the compelling orb. the destruction of this orb created a magic that opened the durance of hate. i need to find mephisto!

Sep 9 2017 09:53am
i found level 2 very quickly. we then encountered many witches and popping dolls which completely destroyed scorch. i went back and hired another. the frost feels necessary and is a total life saver. i seemed to look everywhere and it was in the very last spot. :angry:
mephisto, you are going down you bastard!

my new ice wizard, yatiraj, uses me as a shield and spams his ice spells while i tank mephisto. with shout and battle orders, this is an easy fight.

easy, but long. very safe. some new shinies.

Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev14567811Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll