d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > International > Magyar > Help Me
Prev13456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.85
Warn: 50%
Aug 1 2017 02:23am
Quote (-joey- @ Aug 1 2017 10:16am)
Could you induce this process or procedure?

sure, ctrl + alt + del = and kill one of the SYSTEM process. Or simply alt f4
Gold: 10,542.77
Aug 1 2017 02:28am
Quote (leon123123 @ Aug 1 2017 09:23am)
sure, ctrl + alt + del = and kill one of the SYSTEM process. Or simply alt f4

I do not want to leave or I do not ask for communication on the other hand because there is no high level of information, and there is something of a low level of information that is not called information, to the limited mentality of your mind.
Apply a Hungarian-style hand-crafted to them with a lean ...
Aug 1 2017 02:31am
Quote (-joey- @ Aug 1 2017 10:28am)
I do not want to leave or I do not ask for communication on the other hand because there is no high level of information, and there is something of a low level of information that is not called information, to the limited mentality of your mind.
Apply a Hungarian-style hand-crafted to them with a lean ...

there is neither low level information nor high level inormation. The worth of attribute of subjects is something only a individual itself can estimate, therefore it is impossible for me to grasp the same importance you would gain from a high lvl information.
Aug 1 2017 02:32am
Quote (leon123123 @ Aug 1 2017 09:31am)
there is neither low level information nor high level inormation. The worth of attribute of subjects is something only a individual itself can estimate, therefore it is impossible for me to grasp the same importance you would gain from a high lvl information.

If you start talking to me about a couple of basic things, it is better to clarify:
- if you want to call me please write my name regularly 70% Hungarians can write h DIR, do you know or just do not read what you write, so simple
- you are owned by the fund, I know this sign very well for my long d2 years, I know enough when it shows, so it shows ownership
- because I'm superior, I'm unobtrusive, no one has any knowledge of me, show it it's a joke, it's a lot to be confused with pops licking, but if you're mistaken for me because I do not like boys licking
- if you can not figure out a name (nick name), you are playing with a name like a: vtibor (varga tibi, who is almost guaranteed to own), tomi, pisti, this is what af @ x knows what and you are going to share me Who has a skilled name and I have found myself (ofc sure to steal it as well) Whenever you go to the corner and think about how much you can get if you do not even have a name in a game board v
- there are countless relics of me, I think now SS, PS, and I try to make a negative impact on them, which is equal to pity on every level
- so many little guys who have joined the 2007+ have THE HALLS I'm what I am, because there is no better topic here (but I can understand that) h thief, peasant etc ... I tell those little chicks h talking from others already Peasant thing, so let's just think about those who spread fake text because i do not care about one thing, but many small newbi can be interested in the Hungarian d2 history in which I'm in it
- can be sc1-cod4-LoL any game of my knowledge (which is not a gamble) invincible, simply: u cant own me!
- d2 i lived a duel lifestyle, I played only with Hungarians so I did not write that every person who played the game was own because it is not true, but if it is true of the Hungarians (ofc legit level) I have been deprived of all the pity I overcame, I was humiliated by every kind of character A full perfem, so it was not possible for anyone to defeat me for DIR because I had an army and not an army can defeat just anyone, especially a Hungarian man
Aug 1 2017 02:33am
great copy paste stuff xdd
Aug 1 2017 02:35am
Quote (leon123123 @ Aug 1 2017 09:33am)
great copy paste stuff xdd

I banged into the toilet so I almost got into it

The feeling came, I ran into the budiba, sat down, and with some horror I started to slip the immeasurable amount of fossils
But he was so hurt that I could hardly breathe

I tried to stop the drowsiness while I started to bump, sweat and dizzy, and after a while the process was over, I stood up for a quick erase and, fortunately, I had fainted in my life, felt in time that I had to sit back in the bud or get lost
While my girlfriend watched the movie in the room and did not come to my scream (because she always screamed crap and did not think she was in trouble), but there would be some help (at least then I thought I did not know what to do then)
And because I was screaming and screaming, I was so damned by the drowsiness and then my ass so I could not speak

The feeling of becoming unconscious became more and more intensified, no help came, then the budin sat down to my tibia, I dropped my head to see if the blood came to my head and I would be better and I was going to go back to FOSNI
From the sweat I swept on the toilet floor, I could barely breathe my clenched lungs and the immense fuzz

I finally got off the ditch, fired the toilet door and put my stomach on the cold tile before the baby
The girl came out of the room after she was strangely overwhelmed by the overwhelming noise I heard of a lot of screaming, and she saw that horrible pussy up and down with pajamas, puckers, white lilies and licked in the air
Brought good sugar water, which made me feel better and I was able to stand on my feet (even in riding rigs, I was so hurt by my dick)

I did not dig into my life at all at the same time as I do now, but I do not understand how it came about.
Gold: 34,668.92
Aug 1 2017 04:38am
Quote (-joey- @ Aug 1 2017 10:35am)
I banged into the toilet so I almost got into it

The feeling came, I ran into the budiba, sat down, and with some horror I started to slip the immeasurable amount of fossils
But he was so hurt that I could hardly breathe

I tried to stop the drowsiness while I started to bump, sweat and dizzy, and after a while the process was over, I stood up for a quick erase and, fortunately, I had fainted in my life, felt in time that I had to sit back in the bud or get lost
While my girlfriend watched the movie in the room and did not come to my scream (because she always screamed crap and did not think she was in trouble), but there would be some help (at least then I thought I did not know what to do then)
And because I was screaming and screaming, I was so damned by the drowsiness and then my ass so I could not speak

The feeling of becoming unconscious became more and more intensified, no help came, then the budin sat down to my tibia, I dropped my head to see if the blood came to my head and I would be better and I was going to go back to FOSNI
From the sweat I swept on the toilet floor, I could barely breathe my clenched lungs and the immense fuzz

I finally got off the ditch, fired the toilet door and put my stomach on the cold tile before the baby
The girl came out of the room after she was strangely overwhelmed by the overwhelming noise I heard of a lot of screaming, and she saw that horrible pussy up and down with pajamas, puckers, white lilies and licked in the air
Brought good sugar water, which made me feel better and I was able to stand on my feet (even in riding rigs, I was so hurt by my dick)

I did not dig into my life at all at the same time as I do now, but I do not understand how it came about.

:DDDDD
Gold: 0.00
Aug 1 2017 07:21am
Peniszkastely
Gold: 18.51
Aug 2 2017 08:43am
43rfv43f243
Gold: 1,630.69
Aug 2 2017 08:57am
HOGYAN TUDOM EZT LE IRTANI? EGY DEKA GEOLOCATION SINCS MAR A GEPEMEN

Code
Drupal\Component\Plugin\Exception\PluginNotFoundException: The [error]
"field_item:geolocation" plugin does not exist. in
/home/vcap/app/web/core/lib/Drupal/Component/Plugin/Discovery/DiscoveryTrait.php:52
Stack trace:
/home/vcap/app/web/core/lib/Drupal/Component/Plugin/Discovery/DiscoveryCachedTrait.php(25):
Drupal\Core\Plugin\DefaultPluginManager->doGetDefinition(Array,
'field_item:geol...', true)
/home/vcap/app/web/core/modules/field/src/Entity/FieldStorageConfig.php(783):
Drupal\Core\Plugin\DefaultPluginManager->getDefinition('field_item:geol...')
/home/vcap/app/web/core/modules/field/src/Entity/FieldStorageConfig.php(445):
Drupal\field\Entity\FieldStorageConfig->getFieldItemClass()
/home/vcap/app/web/core/modules/field/src/Entity/FieldStorageConfig.php(483):
Drupal\field\Entity\FieldStorageConfig->getSchema()
/home/vcap/app/web/core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/Sql/SqlContentEntityStorage.php(1635):
Drupal\field\Entity\FieldStorageConfig->getColumns()
/home/vcap/app/web/core/modules/field/src/ConfigImporterFieldPurger.php(75):
Drupal\Core\Entity\Sql\SqlContentEntityStorage->countFieldData(Object(Drupal\field\Entity\FieldStorageConfig))
/home/vcap/app/web/core/modules/field/src/ConfigImporterFieldPurger.php(27):
Drupal\field\ConfigImporterFieldPurger::initializeSandbox(Array,
Object(Drupal\Core\Config\ConfigImporter))
#7 [internal function]:
Drupal\field\ConfigImporterFieldPurger::process(Array,
Object(Drupal\Core\Config\ConfigImporter))
/home/vcap/app/web/core/lib/Drupal/Core/Config/ConfigImporter.php(492):
call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/home/vcap/app/vendor/drush/drush/commands/core/config.drush.inc(684):
Drupal\Core\Config\ConfigImporter->doSyncStep(Array, Array)
#10 /home/vcap/app/vendor/drush/drush/includes/drush.inc(725):
_drush_config_import(Object(Drupal\Core\Config\StorageComparer))
#11 /home/vcap/app/vendor/drush/drush/includes/drush.inc(711):
drush_call_user_func_array('_drush_config_i...', Array)
/home/vcap/app/vendor/drush/drush/commands/core/config.drush.inc(655):
drush_op('_drush_config_i...',
Object(Drupal\Core\Config\StorageComparer))
#13 /home/vcap/app/vendor/drush/drush/includes/command.inc(422):
drush_config_import()
#14 /home/vcap/app/vendor/drush/drush/includes/command.inc(231):
_drush_invoke_hooks(Array, Array)
#15 /home/vcap/app/vendor/drush/drush/includes/command.inc(199):
drush_command()
/home/vcap/app/vendor/drush/drush/lib/Drush/Boot/BaseBoot.php(67):
drush_dispatch(Array)
#17 /home/vcap/app/vendor/drush/drush/includes/preflight.inc(66):
Drush\Boot\BaseBoot->bootstrap_and_dispatch()
#18 /home/vcap/app/vendor/drush/drush/drush.php(12): drush_main()
#19 {main}
Go Back To Magyar Topic List
Prev13456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll