d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > A Good Training Program?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 144,565.01
Aug 3 2017 10:43am
Quote (GodisLove @ 3 Aug 2017 18:31)
Do you work out or did you follow me and try to talk smack? I'm aroused either way. :wub:

I do workout, meathead myself, im just trollin u LUL
Gold: 0.00
Aug 3 2017 03:54pm
[QUOTE=
Your program:

5 Days on
2 Days off

I followed a program for this and it worked wonders for me.

Monday: Chest - Triceps
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Back - Biceps
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Legs

In the beginning it's all about trying to feel what's best for you. It's trial and error so don't worry too much about it the first couple of months.[/QUOTE]

How much set should I do in a day of both of them?

everyday when I go to the gym I always do more than 20 sets. and honestly I don't even the 2000-3000 calories. I tried to calculted my protein intake I need like 120g to get muscles , I don't even do the half of it lol

Gold: 450.51
Aug 4 2017 04:25am
I mostly do 5 working sets per muscle group. Not including some stretches / warming ups before and in between.
If you have trouble getting your daily protein, get some frozen yogurt or down a protein shake. Spread your protein intake throughout the day.
Shake in the morning, 0,5ltr milk for lunch, dinner, frozen yogurt before bed used to contain my 30gr protein per meal. Don't worry too much about it.

But for most beginners I would advice to ask a seasoned lifte to critique your workouts. Most buff muscular dudes love to talk about their form, their workout philosophy, etc. And unless the employees look like sticks, ask them for advice as well.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll