d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Doctor Kills But Only To Save > Frenzy Barb Hc Sp P8 Wt
Prev1234544Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 71.01
Jul 7 2017 11:03pm
Stats Going into Act 2

This is all I have for now.
I have a limited amount of time that I am able to play so I will be posting the updates as I complete each act and will try to do so as soon as possible.

Please Feel free to make any suggestions or if there is something I could do different to make this easier to follow just let me know!

Hope you all enjoy this and until next time...
Keep killing for peace,
MGD3
Jul 7 2017 11:05pm
Quote (2_shy @ 7 Jul 2017 22:22)
Gl mate and just enjoy sharing your journey :)

Oh.. epic tri-resist belt already :thumbsup:

Thank you! I really cant wait to get into the more juicy parts of the game but this has been a blast so far.
Really nice community from what i've read.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 8 2017 07:17am
Good luck here brotha :thumbsup:
Jul 8 2017 08:27pm
Its Act 2 time!

I ran Andy and the countess a few times to stack up some runes and see if i could get any decent items. I managed to get a good amount of runes but no items worth mentioning and I made another Stealth so i would have one for my merc.
I really want to use some of my skill points but I am saving them for level 24 since there are a few skills i want to be able to use in each skill tree right at level 24.

Anyway, Onward with adventure!

This lady wants me to go into the sewers to kill something... yuk

After fighting my way down a level I decided to get a new merc but needed a weapon for him. An AR boost from his aura and still that AMP! :drool:

I was a bit nervous because of all the skeles and minions around him but my merc is killing pretty easy and once that amp procs whatever it hits dies quick.

Jul 8 2017 08:30pm
With a bunch of juves this fight went a lot easier than i thought it would

I can't read but this book still gave me a skill

Im really glad to not have to fight in those nasty sewers anymore. Out into the dessert seeking evil to smash and chop

Jul 8 2017 08:36pm
I hope this is something I can use...

Im gonna lose some mana leach from this trade out but the ias should work in my favor. plus mana per kill. yes pls

I guess I didnt take a picture of that sword I made so I just went back and took this as I make this post.

Jul 8 2017 08:41pm
I was starting to get congested with chipped gems so getting this and finally being able to upgrade them was nice even though I have plenty of stash space... lol :P

Without mana leech I was really going through the posts more and decided to gamble for a belt with more spaces. This was the only decent one I got. It will work though!

This guy hit like a truck. still managed to kill him. It must have been from that 13% light res I got on my new belt. :rofl:

Jul 8 2017 08:47pm
Just when I though I was done with fighting in nasty damp darkness I come across this while looking for the staff pieces. In I go!

Found some boot on a bug with 6 legs. wonder why he only had one pair... Either way Im using them for the FRW

Found the Mother Bug and shoved my swords in her Mother Buggin Body over and over until she died.

Jul 8 2017 08:52pm
After reporting in about my finds from the maggots lair I set out to look for the other piece of the staff. I was moving along just fine and then all of a sudden I could barely see! Dunno how snakes did this but I am gonna put my boot down on their heads real hard when I find them

I leveled up shortly after the lights went out and took this before shot of my stats then went to town to upgrade.

Added Frenzy, Shout, BO and increased my speed. Nice lil upgrade. Here are my stats now.

Jul 8 2017 08:55pm
Found another Unique but its a little late to be useful

Found those sneks and straight murdered them

Then took their loot and Amulet

Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1234544Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll