d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Barb Pvp Vs Hammerdin?
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,110.00
Jun 27 2017 12:21pm
Quote (Piwah @ Jun 27 2017 05:52pm)
Wat, why wouldn't they have smite hotkeyed

Because If their only tactic vs baba is standing still hammering, They simply then dont have the knowledge that you can smite people into hammers. Besides even If he smite you can usually land 2 zerks before he smite, at that time hammers are gone east and u can wirl back and forth short wirls. Wirl Will also break stun from smite. I have killed many hammers like this before i lost my baba Destroy from inactivity :-)
Gold: 0.00
Jun 27 2017 12:24pm
Quote (gel87 @ Jun 27 2017 07:21pm)
Because If their only tactic vs baba is standing still hammering, They simply then dont have the knowledge that you can smite people into hammers. Besides even If he smite you can usually land 2 zerks before he smite, at that time hammers are gone east and u can wirl back and forth short wirls. Wirl Will also break stun from smite. I have killed many hammers like this before i lost my baba Destroy from inactivity :-)

My english skills dropped ten levels by simply reading through your text

This post was edited by HARRISONJONES on Jun 27 2017 12:25pm
Gold: 97,750.33
Jun 27 2017 12:26pm
Quote (gel87 @ Jun 27 2017 06:21pm)

It shouldn't be the only tactic, you can mix it up and use numerous tactics o.o

And idk what ur smoking if u think it's worth trying to zerk a hdin twice in blindspot and hoping both hits land before getting knockbacked into hammers

You killed shit hdins i'm sure
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll