d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Seriously Man - How Is This Guy Not Suspended/warn
Closed New Topic
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 25 2017 07:01am
I got suspended for a single spam post in useast, look at this freaking guy 80% of his recent post history is spam harassing and targeting me specifically... The proof is in the pudding look at his history for yourself if you don't believe me.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=386627

This post was edited by Dova on Jun 25 2017 07:02am
Gold: 74,226.27
Jun 25 2017 07:06am

First of all I'd like to say please stop spamming my paid thread. I've done nothing bm my entire time on this forum and I challenge anyone to prove otherwise so I'm not sure what is with the personal attacks going on here. Second of all I never humble bragged anything, I was posting an iso for far more fg than I currently have and explaining my plans to acquire the necessary funds upon identification of a serious seller. Third 25 an hour does suck, but when you do 6 at a time it starts ticking up nicely. Playing afk while I make calls and generate financial reports does two things, it allows me to break up my day a little, as well as supplement my fg revenue in the mean time. Third I have never stated how much I make IRL but it's enough to be none of your business and we'll leave it at that. Again, please stop harassing my threads, especially the paid ones. All unnecessary posts flaming/spamming me will be promptly reported and forwarded to a trade mediator as I have been instructed to do by senior mods in discussion about the pattern of harassment and bullying already. Have a wonderful day.
Jun 25 2017 07:07am
Quote (ToughGuy_TJ @ Jun 25 2017 08:06am)
First of all I'd like to say please stop spamming my paid thread. I've done nothing bm my entire time on this forum and I challenge anyone to prove otherwise so I'm not sure what is with the personal attacks going on here. Second of all I never humble bragged anything, I was posting an iso for far more fg than I currently have and explaining my plans to acquire the necessary funds upon identification of a serious seller. Third 25 an hour does suck, but when you do 6 at a time it starts ticking up nicely. Playing afk while I make calls and generate financial reports does two things, it allows me to break up my day a little, as well as supplement my fg revenue in the mean time. Third I have never stated how much I make IRL but it's enough to be none of your business and we'll leave it at that. Again, please stop harassing my threads, especially the paid ones. All unnecessary posts flaming/spamming me will be promptly reported and forwarded to a trade mediator as I have been instructed to do by senior mods in discussion about the pattern of harassment and bullying already. Have a wonderful day.

Proof enough - dude is literally following me.
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,500.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 25 2017 07:09am
Use the report button and move on.
Responding to spam is also considered as spam.

So, you can report him and move on and if you see a major violation you can pm directly to one of the mods who led that subforum.
About your suspension, you can PM a Senior Moderator about it if you have concerns. about it but I feel you know why you got suspended.
Jun 25 2017 07:11am
Quote (Yakir @ Jun 25 2017 08:09am)
Use the report button and move on.
Responding to spam is also considered as spam.

So, you can report him and move on and if you see a major violation you can pm directly to one of the mods who led that subforum.
About your suspension, you can PM a Senior Moderator about it if you have concerns. about it but I feel you know why you got suspended.

I got suspended for being bored and initiating a rap battle as a joke. So yeah you tell me which is the greater evil - a bully or a dude who made a harmless joke at no one's expense.

Also how can it be spam in general help? Literally the point of this sub forum is to converse about issues - my issue being an unchecked forum bully

This post was edited by Dova on Jun 25 2017 07:14am
Gold: 70,100.00
Jun 25 2017 07:55am
Quote (Dova @ Jun 25 2017 09:11am)
I got suspended for being bored and initiating a rap battle as a joke. So yeah you tell me which is the greater evil - a bully or a dude who made a harmless joke at no one's expense.

Also how can it be spam in general help? Literally the point of this sub forum is to converse about issues - my issue being an unchecked forum bully

Best bet is to block him report him and move on. If the situation does not reside after that, you cab PM a mod for more help.
Gold: 84.38
Jun 25 2017 08:03am
This TJ guy is a real bad dude. I wouldn't get on his bad side anymore than you have. You know hit man work for only 50fg a hour and they don't mess around.

Be careful!

This post was edited by bit on Jun 25 2017 08:22am
Gold: 14,617.00
Jun 25 2017 09:00am
the math adds up
Retired Moderator
Gold: 5,568.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 25 2017 09:11am
I took care of this. Thx
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic