d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Conor Mcgregor News > Mma/boxing Legends News & Updates
Prev1437438439440441741Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,487.40
Dec 15 2018 04:36am
Quote (Mountaindewy @ 15 Dec 2018 05:09)
You underrate him alot because he got beat by khabib, he made alvarez a no one aldo a no one, what if he goes back down and fghts holloway

Aldo was a fluke. He beat him mentally and Aldo went full berserk right in his left hand. Make a rematch
Same thing with Alvarez who didnt respect conor standup.

Mendes also exposed conor, not only Diaz and Khabib.
conor tapped 4 times. the guy try to improve his wrestling skills I think its too late at his age to perform well vs natural wrestlers and bjj
He can only time and one punch KO with his left hand, you need more to dominate a division

on top of that, he never defended, period
Gold: 1.38
Warn: 40%
Dec 15 2018 09:29pm
Quote (nekrotic @ Dec 15 2018 09:36pm)
Aldo was a fluke. He beat him mentally and Aldo went full berserk right in his left hand. Make a rematch
Same thing with Alvarez who didnt respect conor standup.

Mendes also exposed conor, not only Diaz and Khabib.
conor tapped 4 times. the guy try to improve his wrestling skills I think its too late at his age to perform well vs natural wrestlers and bjj
He can only time and one punch KO with his left hand, you need more to dominate a division

on top of that, he never defended, period

How was it a fluke, conor raped him and ruined him like tj ruined barao, he didnt one punch alvarez, just straight up was alot better than him, not saying conor is best ever but youre saying everything hes done is just luck, he can only time and one punch ko? Khabib can only wrestle? What can derrick lewis do? One punch volkov from losing whole fight. Your arguement sucks
Dec 16 2018 04:44am
[QUOTE=Mountaindewy,15 Dec 2018 22:29]How was it a fluke, conor raped him and ruined him like tj ruined barao, he didnt one punch alvarez, just straight up was alot better than him, not saying conor is best ever but youre saying everything hes done is just luck, he can only time and one punch ko? Khabib can only wrestle? What can derrick lewis do? One punch volkov from losing whole fight. Your arguement sucks[/QUOTE]

How can you compare this ? bold
a 13 second one punch KO vs a 5th round KO
there was no fight in conor-Aldo as opposition to TJ-Barao
Khabib crack conor on his feet but the guy is mainly a wrestler
Lewis shows some heart by coming back and KO Volkov in later round. In HW, most of a time, it takes only one solid punch to close the light thats not exactly what happen in the lighter divisions

You have to understand the meaning of the word fluke win before sayin my arguments sucks. right now you don't really look smart tbh. no offense tho, period

Dec 16 2018 01:32pm
Quote (nekrotic @ Dec 16 2018 09:44pm)
[QUOTE=Mountaindewy,15 Dec 2018 22:29]How was it a fluke, conor raped him and ruined him like tj ruined barao, he didnt one punch alvarez, just straight up was alot better than him, not saying conor is best ever but youre saying everything hes done is just luck, he can only time and one punch ko? Khabib can only wrestle? What can derrick lewis do? One punch volkov from losing whole fight. Your arguement sucks

Lewis shows some heart by coming back and KO Volkov in later round. In HW, most of a time, it takes only one solid punch to close the light thats not exactly what happen in the lighter divisions

You have to understand the meaning of the word fluke win before sayin my arguments sucks. right now you don't really look smart tbh. no offense tho, period[/QUOTE]

I feel like you dont know shit about fighting you just a nerd fanboy so i aint gonna keep going with you, saying derrick lewis showed heart because he threw one punch is just copying what ever news headline comentator etc said about it, think of your own shit to say, conor got hit because khabib faked the takedown and conor shat himself, ciao
Dec 16 2018 02:21pm
Quote (Mountaindewy @ 16 Dec 2018 14:32)

You have to understand the meaning of the word fluke win before sayin my arguments sucks. right now you don't really look smart tbh. no offense tho, period

I feel like you dont know shit about fighting you just a nerd fanboy so i aint gonna keep going with you, saying derrick lewis showed heart because he threw one punch is just copying what ever news headline comentator etc said about it, think of your own shit to say, conor got hit because khabib faked the takedown and conor shat himself, ciao[/QUOTE]

when someone start a reply with insult instead of having real arguments, that tell a lot about your serious lack of fighting knowledge. Yes, don't waste your time with me, put it on yourself and try to be less none sense in every single post you have ibn this sf, period

Dec 16 2018 04:02pm
Quote (nekrotic @ Dec 17 2018 07:21am)
I feel like you dont know shit about fighting you just a nerd fanboyso i aint gonna keep going with you, saying derrick lewis showed heart because he threw one punch is just copying what ever news headline comentator etc said about it, think of your own shit to say, conor got hit because khabib faked the takedown and conor shat himself, ciao

when someone start a reply with insult instead of having real arguments, that tell a lot about your serious lack of fighting knowledge. Yes, don't waste your time with me, put it on yourself and try to be less none sense in every single post you have ibn this sf, period[/QUOTE]

No point arguing with someone who doesnt know
Dec 16 2018 04:04pm
Quote (Mountaindewy @ 16 Dec 2018 17:02)
when someone start a reply with insult instead of having real arguments, that tell a lot about your serious lack of fighting knowledge. Yes, don't waste your time with me, put it on yourself and try to be less none sense in every single post you have ibn this sf, period

No point arguing with someone who doesnt know[/QUOTE]

Guess you're talking to the mirror atm ;)
Dec 16 2018 04:06pm
Quote (nekrotic @ Dec 17 2018 09:04am)
No point arguing with someone who doesnt know

Guess you're talking to the mirror atm ;)[/QUOTE]

Thats probably what youre doing because 420 weed smoke ay bro
Dec 16 2018 04:10pm
better be stone than retarded ;)