d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Love, Don't Hate, Do Not Give In
Closed New Topic
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 31 2017 12:02am
In a time of war our grandparents needed people, please don't turn your back on the Muslim world, I am a Christian but I see what the devil has done to their homes, Muslims tend to give more to god then the average Christian, the devil hates them for being so faithful, do not hate, do not be mislead, be good to thy nebour, forgive, he doesn't mean next door, in gods eyes he sees the whole world not just a block

This post was edited by AlphaDraconian on Jan 31 2017 12:03am
Gold: 25.00
Jan 31 2017 12:11am
I agree with you brother. Regardless of what religion they are, everyone deserves common grace. God loves them and so should we, whatever religion they may be, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, etc.
And just like you said, we can't see it in our physical perspectives only. If they are hungry we (the church, the body of Christ) must feed them, if they are poor we must help them, however most importantly we must share to them the truth of the Gospel.

If you really loved someone you would tell them the truth.

Yes Muslims are so faithful praying 5 times a day and keeping their laws, but they are victims of false religion. The truth shall set them free. Salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone in Jesus Christ alone. There is no other way.
Let's continue to pray for them and act in faith whenever we go to missions or encounter them in our daily lives.
Jan 31 2017 12:28am
Amen
Jan 31 2017 01:49am
amen
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Closed New Topic