d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Duffington Post > Bringing You Real News
Prev1254255256257258528Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,489.69
Dec 19 2018 10:10am
Quote (djman72 @ Dec 19 2018 10:07am)
Snitches get stitches, bro.

High School is a concrete jungle. Keep your head on a swivel.

when i went to high school the girls all went on shame campaigns against each other in situations like this. this school seems lit af

then again swollen lips give you pity, and you can't unconvince the entire school that you sucked off 2 football players in one night at a party.
Gold: 18,534.02
Dec 19 2018 10:18am
Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 19 2018 11:10am)
when i went to high school the girls all went on shame campaigns against each other in situations like this. this school seems lit af

then again swollen lips give you pity, and you can't unconvince the entire school that you sucked off 2 football players in one night at a party.

My high school was very large and very diverse. Fighting was a pretty big problem, as well as pregnancy. Kids wouldn't wait til after school to fight, they'd jump each other in the locker room or in the bathroom. Walked in on a few burnouts doing coke in the bathroom, kids would drink in class, smoke, etc.

Wish i was 16 again, this was before everyone had a camera phone so you could get away with a lot. It's hard to keep track of all the kids in a school that big. Teachers and security/admin were basically riot police and they tried but failed to herd the cats.

The craziest thing was two pregnant girls fighting because one leaked to the masses that the other was pregnant. They were in a knock down drag out fight and one girl was very visibly pregnant. The rent a cop ran up and could literally do nothing to break up the fight for fear of his job and these girls health. He just kinda stood there and tried to box them out which didn't work. This went on for minutes until a female teacher stepped in and shut it down. It was nuts.

Dec 19 2018 10:22am
Quote (djman72 @ Dec 19 2018 10:18am)
My high school was very large and very diverse. Fighting was a pretty big problem, as well as pregnancy. Kids wouldn't wait til after school to fight, they'd jump each other in the locker room or in the bathroom. Walked in on a few burnouts doing coke in the bathroom, kids would drink in class, smoke, etc.

Wish i was 16 again, this was before everyone had a camera phone so you could get away with a lot. It's hard to keep track of all the kids in a school that big. Teachers and security/admin were basically riot police and they tried but failed to herd the cats.

The craziest thing was two pregnant girls fighting because one leaked to the masses that the other was pregnant. They were in a knock down drag out fight and one girl was very visibly pregnant. The rent a cop ran up and could literally do nothing to break up the fight for fear of his job and these girls health. He just kinda stood there and tried to box them out which didn't work. This went on for minutes until a female teacher stepped in and shut it down. It was nuts.

that's wild, boring by comparison at my school lol. maybe 1-2 lame fights the whole time i was there

buddy told me at his prom two girls fought and one had rather large breasts and wore a strapless dress. the whole school got a pretty titties flying around show and all the teachers could do was yell break it up.
Gold: 5,016.77
Gold: 0.00
Dec 19 2018 06:45pm
11-Year-Old Boy Dressed In Drag Dances At Gay Bar, Gets Dollar Bills Thrown At Him by Male Adults

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39409/11-year-old-boy-dressed-drag-dances-gay-men-bar-amanda-prestigiacomo

This post was edited by HeLiCaL on Dec 19 2018 06:45pm
Gold: 28,296.69
Dec 19 2018 06:55pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Dec 19 2018 05:45pm)
11-Year-Old Boy Dressed In Drag Dances At Gay Bar, Gets Dollar Bills Thrown At Him by Male Adults

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39409/11-year-old-boy-dressed-drag-dances-gay-men-bar-amanda-prestigiacomo

add your personal opinion to your copy pastas

where do you stand on this?
Dec 20 2018 08:48am
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/actor-michael-rapaport-apos-sexist-131400326.html

Michael Rapaport gets "major pushback" for a tweet about Ariana Grande, article subtitled "Literally no one asked for this" (rapaport's tweet)

comment section:

Meanwhile when a female makes this same kind of comment about men, she's praised for her humor and being brave.

He's not exactly wrong on his personal opinion about her. Never heard her music but just looking at her reminds me of so many other girls with layers of make up and two pounds of false eye lashes. Nothing special in other words.

The backlash uses ageism to combat sexism. I enjoy the irony.

He's completely right. Proof. Where is Susan Boyle these days?

So....I’m online right now, and the only thing I’m seeing is support for a factual statement about a girl that’s probably a 5/10.

>be cosmo
>say something dumb
>gets relocated to yahoo
>get downvoted to hell
>comment section gets lit up
>next article you get to mention that sexism is real and still alive because people vocally support shaming womens' looks
Dec 20 2018 09:20am
Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 20 2018 09:48am)
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/actor-michael-rapaport-apos-sexist-131400326.html

Michael Rapaport gets "major pushback" for a tweet about Ariana Grande, article subtitled "Literally no one asked for this" (rapaport's tweet)

comment section:

>be cosmo
>say something dumb
>gets relocated to yahoo
>get downvoted to hell
>comment section gets lit up
>next article you get to mention that sexism is real and still alive because people vocally support shaming womens' looks

What's a Michael Rapaport and why do I care?
Dec 20 2018 09:25am
Quote (djman72 @ Dec 20 2018 09:20am)
What's a Michael Rapaport and why do I care?

if you're not into the east coast hip hop and/or NBA scene you don't.

but if you enjoy watching rabid mobs of 12-18 year olds try and destroy someone's career based on a single tweet they find offensive then buckle up. mark my words, every single tweet rapaport makes for a month with be entrenched with grande fans trying to tear him to absolute pieces, ever single hair out of place or wrinkle in a shirt will become a "meme" on the ariana grande subreddit for fans to appearance shame the man they feel appearance shamed their idol.
Dec 20 2018 09:34am
Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 20 2018 10:25am)
if you're not into the east coast hip hop and/or NBA scene you don't.

but if you enjoy watching rabid mobs of 12-18 year olds try and destroy someone's career based on a single tweet they find offensive then buckle up. mark my words, every single tweet rapaport makes for a month with be entrenched with grande fans trying to tear him to absolute pieces, ever single hair out of place or wrinkle in a shirt will become a "meme" on the ariana grande subreddit for fans to appearance shame the man they feel appearance shamed their idol.

I hate basketball and i'm not a big hip hop fan although i do like some.

I'm having a hard time thinking of something I could care less about than a gaggle of kids do when their false god is insulted.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1254255256257258528Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll