d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > The Easiest Mf Character Ever Guide
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20.00
Nov 3 2016 09:50pm
Preface: Your next ladder reset character awaits
This build is meant for people like me, who don't want to put any effort into a character, play casual, realize the game is easy AF, and find godly shit.
So in classic, the best place to find shit is Hell D and the seal bosses, so thats what we are gunna do. This guide is answers the question, how can i efficiently
solo hell cs?
1) The sorc is the fastest character in the game, but can't solo hell cs 100% cuz immunes, and dual elemental builds will still have limited sucess rates
and slow you do.
2) The hammerdin is the strongest, but immobile and slow, gets really tedious to do solo runs with this character.
3) Zons and necros have zero mobility and weak damage, so we wont consider them.
Hey! so you guessed it, the Barb! the natural pvm master.
But hey! everyone has been playing him wrong since the Y2K. Why should I need expensive godly gear to do solo hell cs runs? FUCK THAT.
All these bad guides leading you astray.

The Build
Whats different about this barb, than all the other guides? Well, incase you didn't notice, the barb actually has two level 30 skills.
Yep, thats right, we are going to be using Berserk.
Hey, that skill is shit, its gunna be slow? Wrong! Here we go!

Stats:

Str: 60
Dex: 20
Vita: ALL
Ene:10

Skills:

20 Berserk
20 Battle Orders
20 Howl
Extra skills go to Natural Resist, Find Item, and Weapon Mastery. Distribute as you see fit, it makes no difference, cause this character is so fucking strong
do I need to say it? get the prereq's for this shit too.

Starting Gear:
Upgrade it as you wish, but this is your start
Angelic rings, amulet, and armor
Sigons helmet, belt, gloves, and boots
Steeldriver

Additional Info:
You want to hit about level 70 to get all the skills for max efficiency, you can start sooner if you wish.
So the recommended gear gives you all the basic things you will need. Here's what you get.
70% attack speed between steeldriver and sigons (attack speed is important for berserk. OBVIOUSLY.)
150% magic find - (125% is optimal for rares, so this is a good amount, you don't really want more than this though.)
FUCK TON of attack rating from sigons and angelics.
70% fire resist (fire is the only resist you need for CS, add natural resist in here and your good to go)

How to Play:

1) Jump/WW to seals (I like 1 point in whirlwind because you can leech life through crowds with sigons 10% LL)
2) Jump to seal boss and Howl away all the bullshit.
3) Berserk Seal Bosses, and use find item. (I like to save Lord De Sies for last, cause he can be a little bitch sometimes with the right attributes)
4) Stand under Diablo, and Berserk him.
5) ????
6) Profit.

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Nov 4 2016 12:39am
best way to mf in classic is fk with 0mf
Gold: 31,491.80
Nov 4 2016 03:19pm
You forgot to mention that you should have a king'd other character so you can constantly get quest drops on your baba. 2 screens required.
Gold: 117,684.01
Nov 4 2016 04:34pm
Quote (SagittariusA @ 4 Nov 2016 05:50)

Skills:
20 Berserk

lol stopped reading there

20 Berserk, are you high or what is going on here?

everybody knows ww is bestestestestest pvp/pvm in classic

there are tons of good guides in the archives and how to build a pvp/pvm barb/sorc/pala etc

no offence ofc

Quote (sisqo1987 @ 4 Nov 2016 08:39)
best way to mf in classic is fk with 0mf

also this -> bug'd andy, bug'd duriel, meph fk, dia fk
obviously you didn't mention the important parts in your "guide"

0/10
Gold: 2,544.50
Nov 4 2016 06:59pm
most effortless way is to bot duriel/andy for sojs or to get phat loots you do what the other guy said bugging/fk with sorc/pala/barb multiclients

This post was edited by 1337h4x0rz on Nov 4 2016 07:00pm
Gold: 1.05
Warn: 30%
Nov 5 2016 01:41pm
This may just be the worst guide ive seen in my life.

20min cs runs if u can even survive
No shout. No ww. No mace mast and no battle command..shit guide

Heres a guide. Make a orb sorc with 0 mf. Glitch hell a1 andy. Profit forever
Gold: 20.00
Nov 5 2016 07:51pm
Thanks for the feedback gents!

I forgot to mention, I realize that lord drops are the best, but considering the game is dead, its not an option unless you have multiple clients.
Also, the runs only take about 4 minutes.

Survive is easy with howl, your only killing 4 monsters per run. the 3 seal bosses and diablo

/e your damage with steeldriver should be about 1.5k pure magic

This post was edited by SagittariusA on Nov 5 2016 07:52pm
Gold: 0.00
Nov 6 2016 01:56am
The fact you want me to use howl to survive is borderline insulting. This build might be ok for you and your shit toon, but farming with this on Hardcore is autistic at best.

It's like the worst budget build out there. Steeldriver? Heard of his brother Bonesnap? Berserk? Ok yeah, everyone knows a Barb needs one point, as homage to Mount Arrest. But not using WW in Classic? 4 mins?

I think you'd be great on Trump's staff.
Gold: 1.08
Nov 6 2016 07:35am
Has anyone seen a better guide anywhere on this site?

I very much doubt it
Gold: Locked
Nov 6 2016 01:03pm
Quote (Anton24 @ Nov 6 2016 07:56am)
The fact you want me to use howl to survive is borderline insulting. This build might be ok for you and your shit toon, but farming with this on Hardcore is autistic at best.

It's like the worst budget build out there. Steeldriver? Heard of his brother Bonesnap? Berserk? Ok yeah, everyone knows a Barb needs one point, as homage to Mount Arrest. But not using WW in Classic? 4 mins?

I think you'd be great on Trump's staff.

you need ias for this build obviously.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll