d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Official Chicago Bulls Fan Thread > Da Bulls!
Prev19596979899Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7.27
Nov 29 2022 11:20am
weve also had the hardest schedule in the nba and faced more + .500 teams
Gold: 1,326.00
Nov 29 2022 04:05pm
Quote (TRiG @ Nov 29 2022 11:20am)
weve also had the hardest schedule in the nba and faced more + .500 teams

True. I like that PWill is starting to settle in and feel more comfortable. You can tell the game is starting to slow down for him. I still think that having 2 ball dominant players in Lavine and Derozan, isn't a good approach though. The ball sticks in their hands for far too much of the shot clock, assuming they don't jack up a bad shot within 8 seconds of the possession.
Nov 30 2022 10:45am
Quote (InvisionZ @ Nov 29 2022 06:05pm)
True. I like that PWill is starting to settle in and feel more comfortable. You can tell the game is starting to slow down for him. I still think that having 2 ball dominant players in Lavine and Derozan, isn't a good approach though. The ball sticks in their hands for far too much of the shot clock, assuming they don't jack up a bad shot within 8 seconds of the possession.

hard to decide who id keep... been a big fan of lavine since we traded for him but dezo is just gnarly.
Nov 30 2022 04:25pm
Quote (TRiG @ Nov 30 2022 10:45am)
hard to decide who id keep... been a big fan of lavine since we traded for him but dezo is just gnarly.

If I had to make a choice on that (lol, like I would ever have that kind of power), I'd trade Lavine. He's younger and is worth more at this stage in his career. Derozan is gnarly, like you said, and he always brings a good vibe/culture to the locker room and the younger players. He's the perfect mentor for Pwill and Ayo, and he's at the end of his career.

Also - Did you see that the Bulls extended Billy Donovan? Apparently they inked the deal before the season started and only just announced it this week. If that's the case and management is sticking with Donovan, I'll be curious to see if a trade is upon the horizon (1.5 years). I know AKME is super patient at times, despite their bursts of aggressiveness. In terms of long term success, I really think a trade needs to happen in order to make PWill more off a focal to speed up his development. If we're going to be contenders, he's the key (as of now).
Dec 2 2022 03:30pm
Quote (InvisionZ @ Nov 30 2022 06:25pm)
If I had to make a choice on that (lol, like I would ever have that kind of power), I'd trade Lavine. He's younger and is worth more at this stage in his career. Derozan is gnarly, like you said, and he always brings a good vibe/culture to the locker room and the younger players. He's the perfect mentor for Pwill and Ayo, and he's at the end of his career.

Also - Did you see that the Bulls extended Billy Donovan? Apparently they inked the deal before the season started and only just announced it this week. If that's the case and management is sticking with Donovan, I'll be curious to see if a trade is upon the horizon (1.5 years). I know AKME is super patient at times, despite their bursts of aggressiveness. In terms of long term success, I really think a trade needs to happen in order to make PWill more off a focal to speed up his development. If we're going to be contenders, he's the key (as of now).

yeah that extension timing was a bit odd.

Id have to agree as much as i like lavine, he could get a decent return to build around young talent.

saw a thread the other day about if you could give someone the non injury pill, who would it be. i chose drose lol
Dec 2 2022 06:25pm
Quote (TRiG @ Dec 2 2022 03:30pm)
yeah that extension timing was a bit odd.

Id have to agree as much as i like lavine, he could get a decent return to build around young talent.

saw a thread the other day about if you could give someone the non injury pill, who would it be. i chose drose lol

Drose 100%. Zach Lowe is also reporting as of 10 minutes ago, that the Lakers (shocker) are having internal discussions about putting a trade package together for Vuc and Derozan. No conversations have taken place yet, but yeah. Curious to see if anything develops there.
Dec 8 2022 09:20am
happy juice wrld day, go bulls.
Dec 8 2022 09:58pm
Real question for all of you. What do you think the odds are that Derrick Rose will at some point, return and play for the Bulls again?

Asking purely from a die hard fan of the bulls and the game of basketball. I grew up with MJ and it was almost a religious gathering. Every game that was aired was on and we watched all of it. After MJ retired, I didn't give a shit about basketball, but then Derrick Rose happened and holy shit. I'd love to see a happy ending where he finishes his days with the Bulls and more importantly, I could get a Jersey lol.

TL/DR Dear Diary and does DRose return to the Bulls before retirement?
Dec 12 2022 10:43am
Quote (InvisionZ @ Dec 8 2022 11:58pm)
Real question for all of you. What do you think the odds are that Derrick Rose will at some point, return and play for the Bulls again?

Asking purely from a die hard fan of the bulls and the game of basketball. I grew up with MJ and it was almost a religious gathering. Every game that was aired was on and we watched all of it. After MJ retired, I didn't give a shit about basketball, but then Derrick Rose happened and holy shit. I'd love to see a happy ending where he finishes his days with the Bulls and more importantly, I could get a Jersey lol.

TL/DR Dear Diary and does DRose return to the Bulls before retirement?

i could see it at the end of his career. Coming home, fans love him, proper sendoff
Dec 16 2022 08:08pm
Refs have been ass tonight.
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev19596979899Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll