d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Westworld
Prev1565758596066Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,161.71
Jun 6 2018 09:41pm
do you think Dolores is actually acting out of free will or is this just part of the Wyatt programming?

for me the most interesting character right now is probably Bernard. as of now I certainly think he is conflicted. he knows his presence matters, and is often scared to be making the wrong decision. imagine the potential if he decides to have a genuine purpose of his own that he backs

ford wins troll of the year though

Gold: 23.00
Jun 7 2018 07:27am
Quote (Bazi @ Jun 6 2018 11:41pm)
do you think Dolores is actually acting out of free will or is this just part of the Wyatt programming?

for me the most interesting character right now is probably Bernard. as of now I certainly think he is conflicted. he knows his presence matters, and is often scared to be making the wrong decision. imagine the potential if he decides to have a genuine purpose of his own that he backs

Ford confirmed Delores isn't on any script in the last episode. She is doing everything on her own.

I hope they keep Ford in the show now.

Gold: 0.00
Jun 7 2018 08:27am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 5 Jun 2018 02:06)
People are really fucking bad at paying attention.... Neither of those people are dead. William's daughter will come save him, he was still alive at the end of the episode. Maeve was also still alive, and Lee who clearly cares about Maeve was hiding right next to her. First time watching TV? If you don't actually see the person die, they're probably still alive. That's how shit works.

bla bla bla, douchebag like always. wtf is with this agresive behaviour of yours when someone is wrong? i saw the episode few hours after release on my phone from a streamer site where the episode ended for me right after maeve got shoot several times( ANDDDDD after she shoot several times William)

Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 7 2018 10:20am
Quote (napsterz0r @ Jun 7 2018 07:27am)
bla bla bla, douchebag like always. wtf is with this agresive behaviour of yours when someone is wrong? i saw the episode few hours after release on my phone from a streamer site where the episode ended for me right after maeve got shoot several times( ANDDDDD after she shoot several times William)

So your excuse for not knowing what's going on, is that you don't know how to stream things online? Yep.... I'm showing *aggressive behavior* because I pointed out that you don't know wtf you're talking about, makes sense. Anytime someone knows what they're talking about they're automatically a douchebag. Sound logic there champ.
Jun 7 2018 11:55am
Quote (fuzzy159 @ Jun 7 2018 08:27am)
Ford confirmed Delores isn't on any script in the last episode. She is doing everything on her own.

I hope they keep Ford in the show now.

Really I must have completely missed that :bonk:
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 7 2018 12:08pm
Quote (Bazi @ Jun 7 2018 10:55am)
Really I must have completely missed that :bonk:

Doesn't mean he's telling the truth. The guys is a manipulative sociopath with a god complex. I'm not going to trust a damn thing that monster says.

He did for sure say that she wasn't being told what to do, and that he didn't make her kill him, he just gave her the chance to do it, and he predicted exactly what she would do.

I'd love if they keep Ford in the show, but I just don't see how they're going to do it past this season. He stated very clearly that his mind will deteriorate inside of a body. He has a limited time being in that body, and I assume he's on his way to execute the final piece of his plan that'll push everything into full motion for the next 2-3 seasons. I just assumed he was knowingly sacrificing himself to make sure everything goes exactly how he planned.

Who knows though, this show is mysteries layered on top of fucking mysteries lol. I love it sooooo much.
Jun 7 2018 12:30pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 7 2018 01:08pm)
Doesn't mean he's telling the truth. The guys is a manipulative sociopath with a god complex. I'm not going to trust a damn thing that monster says.

He did for sure say that she wasn't being told what to do, and that he didn't make her kill him, he just gave her the chance to do it, and he predicted exactly what she would do.

I'd love if they keep Ford in the show, but I just don't see how they're going to do it past this season. He stated very clearly that his mind will deteriorate inside of a body. He has a limited time being in that body, and I assume he's on his way to execute the final piece of his plan that'll push everything into full motion for the next 2-3 seasons. I just assumed he was knowingly sacrificing himself to make sure everything goes exactly how he planned.

Who knows though, this show is mysteries layered on top of fucking mysteries lol. I love it sooooo much.

Yeah but I thought he was eluding to if he stayed in westworld he wouldn’t deteriorate at the same rate as Delos because all the constants were still preserved in westworld. Also if he does go mad he could just start over again and repeat no? Ultimately it’s whatever, what is his fucking agenda
Gold: 2,118.35
Jun 7 2018 08:17pm
Quote (Bazi @ Jun 8 2018 04:30am)
Yeah but I thought he was eluding to if he stayed in westworld he wouldn’t deteriorate at the same rate as Delos because all the constants were still preserved in westworld. Also if he does go mad he could just start over again and repeat no? Ultimately it’s whatever, what is his fucking agenda

Yeah but how long can they keep coming back to Ford in the 'craddle world' before it starts to get old. Best to have him execute some great plan by the end of the season and be done with it. Great shows know when to pull the trigger.

Quote (Bazi @ Jun 7 2018 01:41pm)

And yeah Ford confirmed it.. but still, it's kinda tricky because it's free will, but very predictable according to Ford.

I loved the meeting between Dolores and Maive and how they both kinda critiqued each others motives. I think that also showed that they're both acting on 'free will' but they're still attached to their stories in a way. Dolores was trying to get her dad, and revenge.. and Maive trying to get her daughter.
Jun 13 2018 02:44am
cool ep
Jun 13 2018 06:58am
nvm

This post was edited by Lil_Gueto on Jun 13 2018 06:58am
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1565758596066Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll