d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Here's A Stat For You > Olympics
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 27 2016 11:27am
Track/swimming is a bit weird.

Why? Cause they make little mini competitions.

Imagine basketball with 3 v 3 on the floor, and 2v2, 4v4, 6v6, 7v7, 8v8 lol

Track and field and swimming world wide competition > then everything else cause it's older. Older when it comes to world wide competition.

So yeah....swimming/track and a few other things.....are the only way you will rack up that many gold metals.

You have to think of fitness back in the old world. What can do you with your body that proves your a man of god?

Not some synchronized swimming shit they added a little before the 1900's when they brought it back to the world.

haha
Gold: 10.69
Dec 1 2016 12:26pm
go maryland go
Gold: 79,366.46
Dec 1 2016 06:56pm
Quote (SoSimple @ Dec 1 2016 01:26pm)
go maryland go

I can tell you're a good poster on this forum and an invaluable member of jsp. Welcome.
Dec 7 2016 12:33pm
Personal bias warning:

Maryland is the worst place I have ever lived. Your obsession with crab stickers with the Maryland state flag on them is excessive and the infatuation with staring at every single one of these bumper stickers makes you all the worst drivers in the country. My insurance premium is triple here compared to NY. Obscene. I have never had a traffic incident and my insurance costs almost as much as my car each month solely because I moved to Maryland. Can't wait to GTFO and get back to civilization. So much crime too. Horrid, ghetto, incompetent hole in the world right here. The worst of the worst.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Dec 7 2016 12:49pm
Quote (AlanLipp @ Dec 7 2016 06:33pm)
Personal bias warning:

Maryland is the worst place I have ever lived. Your obsession with crab stickers with the Maryland state flag on them is excessive and the infatuation with staring at every single one of these bumper stickers makes you all the worst drivers in the country. My insurance premium is triple here compared to NY. Obscene. I have never had a traffic incident and my insurance costs almost as much as my car each month solely because I moved to Maryland. Can't wait to GTFO and get back to civilization. So much crime too. Horrid, ghetto, incompetent hole in the world right here. The worst of the worst.

savage
Dec 7 2016 01:11pm
Quote (WatcherOfTheSkies @ Dec 7 2016 01:49pm)
savage

Don't even get me started on the rubber-necking at flashing lights.
Or the brake-stomping for every single hill, corner, and on-ramp.
Or the failure to keep right making the left most lane often the slowest.
Or the complete obliviousness of the need to get out of where people need to merge in from on-ramps.
Or the aggressiveness used to stop anyone who signals from getting in front... Which leads to more brake stomping after the idiot stepped on the gas too much just to be a dick.
And that's only half my complaints for the road. Lets not touch the racism, inequality, or sheer volume of people who appear to hate everything about their lives and pay that forward in everything they do.
Dec 7 2016 01:15pm
Quote (AlanLipp @ Dec 7 2016 07:11pm)
Don't even get me started on the rubber-necking at flashing lights.
Or the brake-stomping for every single hill, corner, and on-ramp.
Or the failure to keep right making the left most lane often the slowest.
Or the complete obliviousness of the need to get out of where people need to merge in from on-ramps.
Or the aggressiveness used to stop anyone who signals from getting in front... Which leads to more brake stomping after the idiot stepped on the gas too much just to be a dick.
And that's only half my complaints for the road. Lets not touch the racism, inequality, or sheer volume of people who appear to hate everything about their lives and pay that forward in everything they do.

Terps likes this
Dec 9 2016 11:58pm
Maryland is not for the weak or the unambitious. If you can't make it in a state where you're in constant competition with the highest-quality individuals this nation has to offer, then I suggest relocating to a lesser state filled with lesser people, perhaps Maine or one of the Dakotas. It's that constant competition that makes you squeamish, AlanLipp, which breeds the finest athletes, businessmen, and intellectuals in the world right here in Maryland.

This post was edited by Terps on Dec 9 2016 11:59pm
Dec 10 2016 10:40am
Quote (Terps @ Dec 10 2016 05:58am)
Maryland is not for the weak or the unambitious. If you can't make it in a state where you're in constant competition with the highest-quality individuals this nation has to offer, then I suggest relocating to a lesser state filled with lesser people, perhaps Maine or one of the Dakotas. It's that constant competition that makes you squeamish, AlanLipp, which breeds the finest athletes, businessmen, and intellectuals in the world right here in Maryland.

Maine is superior to your african american police state sorry Derps
Dec 10 2016 10:42pm
Quote (WatcherOfTheSkies @ Dec 10 2016 11:40am)
Maine is superior to your african american police state sorry Derps

Oh, how many Olympic medals have athletes from Maine won? Because Maryland athletes won 18 gold medals, four silver medals, and one bronze in the Rio 2016 Olympics. I thought that was the most.
Go Back To Sports Coliseum Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll