d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Youtube Video Thread
Prev1574575576577578694Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 98,921.50
Nov 25 2020 10:32am
Gold: 1.93
Nov 25 2020 04:16pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Nov 25 2020 11:26pm)
nonsensical strawman

lockdowns and mask mandates have not shown to be very effective, as evidenced by the statistics provided in the speech.
They also come with severe costs that harm people. Again, covered in the speech.
Can you refute that? No.

Inaccurate.

Many countries are seeing a return of higher covid cases, lockdown or not.

They are a great example of a country that operated without dystopian lockdowns and they did just fine.
Choosing to enact some different measures now that its ramping up again doesn't erase what happened and what was talked about in the video.

You are severely mentally outclassed even by below average pardians.
You have no grounds to call the highly respected, knowledgeable and intelligent Tom Woods an idiot. Doing so because you don't like what he is saying is shameful.

Its not false. Most people are asymptomatic or have mild symptoms.
The fact that some people have severe problems does not mean the majority do.
Logic! Math! You are wrong again!

He showed that spikes in cases do not line up with huge spikes in deaths.
'only deaths matter' is a misrepresentation.

You have not exposed any lies or bullshit. You posted erroneous garbage.

You called it stupid and a bunch of lies before watching the video. Anti-intellectual activism.

They did so fine that they publicly admitted they were wrong and went into lockdown, why are you this delusional?
Going to ignore the rest of your post because its all lies and name calling.
Literally no one here thinks you are the genius YOU think you are, so you saying "You are severely mentally outclassed even by below average pardians" carries literally no weight at all, you have a highly inflated sense of your own worth.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Nov 25 2020 04:19pm
Gold: 7,525.35
Nov 25 2020 08:41pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Nov 25 2020 05:16pm)
They did so fine that they publicly admitted they were wrong and went into lockdown, why are you this delusional?
Going to ignore the rest of your post because its all lies and name calling.
Literally no one here thinks you are the genius YOU think you are, so you saying "You are severely mentally outclassed even by below average pardians" carries literally no weight at all, you have a highly inflated sense of your own worth.

Nothing I said is delusional.
Dodge the points as expected.
I never claimed to be a genius.

You called it stupid and a bunch of lies before watching the video. Anti-intellectual activism.
Nov 25 2020 08:45pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Nov 26 2020 01:41pm)
Nothing I said is delusional.
Dodge the points as expected.
I never claimed to be a genius.

I watched the video and provided commentary on it, this is where the delusion comes in.
I dodged nothing, you had no point aside from outright lies.
You always claim to be a genius.
It is stupid and a bunch of lies.
If nearly every doctor and scientist on the planet thinks you are full of shit your side is not the intellectual one.
Nov 25 2020 08:57pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Nov 25 2020 09:45pm)
I watched the video and provided commentary on it, this is where the delusion comes in.

We both know you called it stupid and a bunch of lies before watching it.
The timestamps and your own statements prove this.
Time to start being honest. With yourself and others.

Successfully arguing against your bad points is not delusion.

I dodged nothing, you had no point aside from outright lies.

You literally dodged all of the points. I really shouldn't bother responding to you anymore. We have established the type of person you are over several years and you have no interest in the facts or good faith debate.
Point by point rebuttals are completely dodged and written off as "lies"

Falsely calling my points "lies" is not an intellectually valid rebuttal, just like calling the video full of lies to dismiss it is not valid.

If nearly every doctor and scientist on the planet thinks you are full of shit your side is not the intellectual one.

Thats not how intellect works - Blindly following whatever you think is popular without being able to intellectually justify it and calling anyone who disagrees a liar

There are many times when an unpopular idea or policy has merit and can be intellectually advocated.

There are many doctors who disagree with lockdowns. This was mentioned in the video you didn't watch before condemning.

You always claim to be a genius.

Point out one time.
I'm merely much, much more intelligent and informed than you are.

'you always say you are a genius but no one believes you' is a ridiculous deflection.

It is stupid and a bunch of lies.

You are accurately describing yourself, not the video.

Maybe you can insinuate its fascist because you lost an argument again.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Nov 25 2020 09:00pm
Gold: 2,617.52
Nov 25 2020 09:03pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Nov 25 2020 06:45am)
260,000 dead and counting due to your "thinking" maybe leave that to the scientists and doctors you ignore.
Not sure why conservatives think america is within some bubble and that the rest of the world doesn't exist but we already know what works to mitigate covid and we know what approaches cause more deaths.
Your way was literally just abandoned by the swedes because IT DIDN'T WORK.
Within minutes of that idiot starting to talk he goes on about how most people barely notice having it (false) and how only deaths matter (again, false) when we know for a fact that even a mild case can be pretty shitty for the person who has it and that there can be life long complications for people who contract it.
As i said, its a bunch of lies and bullshit and when it is information that could cause people to die the right thing to do is to censor it.

The BLM protests were safe and helped the spread.
Nov 25 2020 09:37pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Nov 26 2020 01:57pm)
We both know you called it stupid and a bunch of lies before watching it.
The timestamps and your own statements prove this.
Time to start being honest. With yourself and others.

Successfully arguing against your bad points is not delusion.

You literally dodged all of the points. I really shouldn't bother responding to you anymore. We have established the type of person you are over several years and you have no interest in the facts or good faith debate.
Point by point rebuttals are completely dodged and written off as "lies"

Falsely calling my points "lies" is not an intellectually valid rebuttal, just like calling the video full of lies to dismiss it is not valid.

Thats not how intellect works - Blindly following whatever you think is popular without being able to intellectually justify it and calling anyone who disagrees a liar

There are many times when an unpopular idea or policy has merit and can be intellectually advocated.

There are many doctors who disagree with lockdowns. This was mentioned in the video you didn't watch before condemning.

Point out one time.
I'm merely much, much more intelligent and informed than you are.

'you always say you are a genius but no one believes you' is a ridiculous deflection.

You are accurately describing yourself, not the video.

Maybe you can insinuate its fascist because you lost an argument again.

All i see is dodge, lies and NUH UH!
With a touch of LOOK HOW SMART I AM on the side.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Nov 25 2020 09:37pm
Nov 25 2020 09:37pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Nov 25 2020 10:37pm)

very mature
Gold: 260.11
Nov 25 2020 09:38pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Nov 25 2020 09:37pm)

I mean, yeah. Thats literally cams only mode.

He wants to score smart boy points and is fundamentally incapable if having real productive conversation
Nov 25 2020 09:38pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Nov 26 2020 02:37pm)
very mature

Then stop doing it?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1574575576577578694Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll