d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Hardcore Trading >
Service
> Ekia's Leveling/rushing Services
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 181.40
Jun 6 2016 09:05pm
Hey all. Offering fast and efficient leveling services for SC/HC Prophecy. I have been a hardcore PoE player for about 3 years now, multiple characters 85+ and 2 90+. I'm a fast and safe leveler and have consistently been in the top 50-100 during new league launch days while running. I will be offering these services in this league and in future leagues as well.

Ran these services multiple times on HC Perandus with success and good vouches(check profile for some). Payment will be 25% up front and 75% upon completion.

Here are the services offered and pricing -

Leveling Service:
- 1-50 - 1500fg (Please allow 1-2 days maximum from negotiated start time)
- 1-60 - 2500fg (Please allow 1-3 days maximum from negotiated start time)
- 1-70 - 4000fg (Please allow 3-5 days maximum from negotiated start time)
- 70-80- 5000fg (Please allow 1 week maximum from negotiated start time)
- Please note: None of these include Labyrinth trials, Labyrinth, or Ascendancy class. If you'd like to have norm/cruel ascendancy done we can discuss this option for a separate fee.
(The difference in time to level and maximums is based on the build, if you're having me level a max block gladiator build it may take me a bit longer to clear content then on say a full crit KB build.)

-Your character will be left with a basic gear set to use (max resists not guaranteed for merciless). Any good items I feel may benefit you that are found I will leave for you in a stash tab.
-I keep all currency drops.
-You must give me a skill tree to follow and if you have any specific instructions on certain things or path you would like to have on the tree by the time desired level is reached.
-If you have certain gems you would like leveled you can request that as well.

Current Active Leveling Orders: 1
Total Completed Leveling orders: 2

I appreciate you guys checking out my services, if you have questions feel free to post here or PM me. Look forward to working with you all!

(I've added a Current active orders to this post, please note if there is currently an active order I will get to the next order as soon as the first is completed.)

This post was edited by ekia on Jun 7 2016 02:01am
Gold: 1,414.56
Warn: 10%
Jun 7 2016 12:20am
communicates well and works fast. i recommend this service. thanks ekia!!!!
Gold: 181.40
Jun 7 2016 12:53am
Quote (Collars @ Jun 7 2016 02:20am)
communicates well and works fast. i recommend this service. thanks ekia!!!!

Thanks for the business!
Go Back To Hardcore Trading Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check