d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > FlyFF > Selling Years Of Collected Items > Server: Tanuki
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 23 2016 08:43pm
Hey everyone i just thought i would make a topic to see if anyone would be interested in any of my FLYFF accounts. Literally have about 8 years of collected items and all they are doing is just collecting dust because i never have the time to play it anymore.
I would say over the years would be at least a couple thousand dollars worth of stuff easily. Too much to list but if anyone is interested just send me a pm or post here. Have some really rare things that can't really get anymore. Man i miss the old days when everyone used to hang out at the bangs lol
Apr 25 2016 10:20am
If you are looking for any type of cash shop items or any really rare items or pets well lol pretty much anything you could think of i have. So if interested let me know and i can join a game or take pictures just too lazy to make a gigantic list lol. But ill sell the stuff for really really cheap too just want it to go to good use since i cant play anymore :/
Gold: 0.96
Apr 25 2016 03:13pm
PM me about how cheap yo really mean cus I've wanted to go back to fluff for a long time but it sucks to have to pay url cash to gain some awesome gear, I like RM,BP B Jester and Knight.

If you got really nice items I could get some FG :D
Apr 26 2016 11:23pm
Quote (KarmaMan @ Apr 25 2016 05:13pm)
PM me about how cheap yo really mean cus I've wanted to go back to fluff for a long time but it sucks to have to pay url cash to gain some awesome gear, I like RM,BP B Jester and Knight.

If you got really nice items I could get some FG :D

I have a some really amazing chars. One account have a blade/psy/ranger other account is an RM to heal them whenever i play. All really amazing gear. Over 80 cs pets and god knows how many items have about 3 mule accounts full of crap and rare event stuff etc. About 8 years of collected items and spent probably around a couple grand ontop of it in that time lol.

If you are interested one day we can join a game or i can share my screen with you over skype and show you my stuff.

Oh also have an really rare leach pet that you can no longer get those beeds with 3 open slots to put in the 3 damage ones they have in cash shop that would pretty much make the buff pet godly lol among some other really rare stuff you cant really get anymore.

This post was edited by InsanityPK on Apr 26 2016 11:24pm
Go Back To FlyFF Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll