d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Minecraft > Command Linea Minecraft
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 6 2016 10:28am
i need a librarian, with mending, frost walker II, and silk touch books and along with the other natural trades like glass paper name tags ect. I need it to be named Frank, and make it look like a real natural villager so make it as normal as you can, and summon him to me
Gold: 3,804.50
Apr 6 2016 09:10pm
the minecraft lingo doesn't mean anything to me, but here are the list of commands: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Commands
Gold: 3.37
Apr 7 2016 09:02am
Dig a tunnel, a long one, then cut out a bunch of small square rooms with a single 2 block door entrances through out the tunnel.
Then find villager zombies, lure them into the tiny rooms 1 at a time, block them inside the room. (placing soul sand on the rooms floor will make it easier to trap them.
Then use a potion of splash weakness + a gold apple (not a notch apple / enchanted apple).
Repeat this process till you get a librarian.
Then once u have a librarian, trade with it a ton, until his inventory expands.

DO IT LEGIT BRO, BE A PRO.

-edit

Once you have trapped a villager zombie you have to use the potion/apple right away, if you wonder off it will/can despawn.

This post was edited by Ep0ch on Apr 7 2016 09:03am
Gold: 0.00
Apr 7 2016 10:44am
Quote (Ep0ch @ Apr 7 2016 09:02am)
Dig a tunnel, a long one, then cut out a bunch of small square rooms with a single 2 block door entrances through out the tunnel.
Then find villager zombies, lure them into the tiny rooms 1 at a time, block them inside the room. (placing soul sand on the rooms floor will make it easier to trap them.
Then use a potion of splash weakness + a gold apple (not a notch apple / enchanted apple).
Repeat this process till you get a librarian.
Then once u have a librarian, trade with it a ton, until his inventory expands.

DO IT LEGIT BRO, BE A PRO.

-edit

Once you have trapped a villager zombie you have to use the potion/apple right away, if you wonder off it will/can despawn.

I know about that I've played since release I just have two servers one is for public and allowing shops and stuff so I need that villager I already have one for my vanilla server that I bred for but I need that specific one that would take ages
Gold: 3.37
Apr 7 2016 09:23pm
Well villager inventories are unique to each player, meaning if you spend time expanding the inventory of one, and another play goes and talks to that same villager, that player will not have the expanded inventory.
Go Back To Minecraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll