d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo II Helpers List
Closed New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 5,568.00
Trader: Trusted
Jan 30 2016 05:55am
Diablo II Helpers List :

How does this work?
- This list was recently updated with people who wants to help others with anything related to Diablo II characters, strategy and mechanics. These helpers are giving their free time to help you via pm, so please be patient and polite with all of them when asking something.
- Every single helper will be assigned a category to help with. Please pm the appropriate member that will suit your needs.
- You can always look at the Diablo 2 Discussion section first, but this system here was made to provide a more personal and specific help with anything you might be unsure of by only sending a private message to the helper of your choice.

Amazon :

Arelax
TSBoyer

Assassin :

Decarnate
Foxist
Jolteown
Telefunken

Barbarian :

Colone
D2Child

Druid :

Armenians
inkanddagger
kakashi_1337

Necromancer :

feanur
Master_Zappy

Paladin :

chevys10
hengster
NiRo_O

Sorceress :

Ashwin
Djsem

Diablo 2 Helpers List Team Leaders
  • miton84

Rules for the helpers :
    - Must follow Sites Rules at all time.
    - Stay active on the forums (people who will go inactive for 30 days will be removed).
    - Be willing to help via pm's with anything related to Diablo II.

*We reserve the right to remove you from this list at any time if we decide to do so. *

What do I need to do to be added on this list (or get removed)?
    - Please do not PM me or one of the helpers on this list. Helpers will be selected at the sole discretion of the D2 helpers Leaders.

If I want to suggest something related to this list, how do I proceed?
    - Feel free to pm me your suggestions to improve this list and I will take them into consideration for future updates :)

This post was edited by miton84 on Feb 10 2016 02:11am
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll