d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Dungeon Fighter Online > Few Questions From A "veteran" Player To Veterans > Considering Coming Back To Dfo Again
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 212.40
Jan 12 2016 12:44pm
I played DFO for a long time, got myself a few max levels as well as around 3k PvP matches (tbh not that much considering the length of each match). Had a fun guild but unfortunately the game shut down.

I also came back when Neople revived the game without Nexon on dfoneople and got to cap of 70 or something on a m.nen, and tried out knight for a while with a friend which was interesting.
I heard the level cap got raised and some new content came out, but how has the game as a whole been doing?

Is FP still a dumb limit?
Fair Arena back yet?
Active (balanced) PvP scene that's worth playing?
New classes worth playing?

I've seen a bit of game play from female slayer and the new thief classes, but I'm not too sure if I want to try one of them out.

I'd like to hear some opinions: Has Neople stepped their game up? Is the game only up for its nostalgia factor?
Gold: 20,929.00
Jan 13 2016 09:28am
Is FP still a dumb limit?
Fair Arena back yet?
Active (balanced) PvP scene that's worth playing?
New classes worth playing?

1. 156 fatigue per character (they have contract u can buy for 30$ for 30 days that gives up to 273 fp, ov entry reset tickets, 10 demon invites, and unique weapon rental system) and its pretty common they have events that give u more fatigue

2. fair arena is never coming back but the pvp we have now is pretty much exactly the same. the only real downside is that you need level cap or you pretty much wont win vs people who are unless there is large skill difference.

3. ranked matches are random 1v1 matchups vs players about the same skill level as you

4. all characters on this game are fun except classes where you just stand around and let ai do its thing (summoner)

basically everything you know about the game is changed, and even more so on jan 19th

we could sit here for years telling you every fucking detail about everything thats changed or you can go play it for yourself

preferably wait until the 19th update when the game is going to be 9001x better

if you have further questions/want more info use dfonexus or dfo subreddit

This post was edited by JustinYummy on Jan 13 2016 09:31am
Gold: 212.40
Jan 13 2016 11:10am
1v1 queue sounds nice, i'll probably start playing because of that alone

i'll check it out on the 19th i guess, see what this update has to offer
Gold: 20,929.00
Jan 13 2016 05:58pm
fyi getting to level cap is easy, and after the 19th will be easier then ever

so if ur semi-srs about the game then u wont use that as an excuse

This post was edited by JustinYummy on Jan 13 2016 05:59pm