Jul 1 2019 04:44pm
Quote (slushslush @ Jul 2 2019 09:40am)
Is not a home sene

It’s a bunch of non ls players thinking they matter because they in #1 ls guild

Everyone who actually plays the game has left

A bunch of random spawns left

We all saw it.

Wish a lot more people sAw it befor hand

You miss the point of labyrinth entirely, it was never about the guild points or being number one.
It's always been about family, a group of people who enjoy spending time chatting and gaming together.
The guild points were a side effect of that atmosphere.

I'm done as per staff direction.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Jul 1 2019 04:48pm
Gold: 183.52
Jul 1 2019 04:47pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jul 1 2019 06:44pm)
You miss the point of labyrinth entirely, it was never about the guild points or being number one.

I'm done as per staff direction.

Lmfao k.

Just like the little multi would do.

This post was edited by slushslush on Jul 1 2019 04:48pm
Gold: 39,416.48
Jul 1 2019 05:39pm
I just got off a Skype call with all of the active Ladder Slasher players. We voted completely unanimously, not any single culprit. We have voted that Labyrinth is now the Flint, MI of the LS community. A complete and utter ghetto that everyone is going to avoid from this point forward. I hope that you all really thought through what you did but it really doesnt matter at all because, I dont believe any of the leadership here has a sound enough mind to properly think through taking a step like removing the one player from the guild who is honestly worth even 3 corroded pennies. That being said while I am frustrated and upset how a friend was treated by you ingrates, I am happy to see your release this once great Phoenix so that he may rise from the ashes in literally any other guild than this dead son of a bitch. While there are several of you that I actually like it is going to be by principal that when my work schedule lets up and I get back to climbing I will not play with any of you guys for a good long time (probably until Rew writes Dan a very sincere apology for his mistreatment of Mizzo). Dont bother replying to me, dont send me any pms, I dont care to hear any of your reasoning behind such a poor decision. Fuck this guild.

Sincerely,
Ant The Protagonist
Gold: 6,723.69
Jul 1 2019 11:38pm
Good God, I came home to a book to read ._. I will have time to read in ~12h
/e Made time. I'll be late at work but shrug.
While I do have an opinion about things, I'd rather just everyone shake hands. If not to mend things, then at least to part ways in a better way than this.
Both of you parties know full well that after not communicating for a few weeks you will regret this development a great deal. It's ironic that I should say this, probably being the youngest with 25 years, but it should be fair to say that we've all seen enough of life to know that these things usually do bring regrets with them and I see a lot of openings to prevent that still, if only both parties assumed a willing attitude to solve things.

My concrete suggestion is to wait for Drew to make a re-entry and see where we go from there. He's managed to have me 'forgive' Ayden7 up until the point that I realized it was stupid of me to hold a grudge for so long in the first place. He can pull miracles out of a hat at your request with things like these, and you know it to be true, so let's give it a go ._.

This post was edited by Forg0tten on Jul 1 2019 11:50pm
Gold: 49,137.85
Trader: Trusted
Jul 2 2019 01:20am
Whew - that was something right? Lets tidy this up a bit... No more discussion regarding this here please.

Ladder Slasher chat only. Cheers, thanks, ta!

Retired Moderator
Gold: 505.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 2 2019 06:33am
I will be active again within Labyrinth starting in mid August. I hope that addresses any concerns about my activity level. I’ve been swamped IRL. Have a great day 😎
Gold: 5,169.82
Jul 2 2019 06:36am
Quote (RewtheBrave @ Jul 2 2019 02:33pm)
I will be active again within Labyrinth starting in mid August. I hope that addresses any concerns about my activity level. I’ve been swamped IRL. Have a great day 😎

No you have a great day!
Gold: 2,168.68
Jul 2 2019 06:39am
Quote (RewtheBrave @ 2 Jul 2019 13:33)

Rew things horribles are happening here. Much friends of others guilds are breaking ours friendlys and mythic Laby members are leaving us or are rejecteds.... This is a chaos and others members how me have not any idea about what are happening...and comunication, opinion, votes...nothing...

This post was edited by tigre900 on Jul 2 2019 06:41am
Gold: 51.93
Jul 2 2019 07:18am
Quote (RewtheBrave @ Jul 2 2019 11:33pm)

Will shoot you pms with updates on baby around that time, due september 30th at the latest.
Gold: 6,150.75
Jul 2 2019 12:27pm
Quote (AntTheProtagonist @ 2 Jul 2019 01:39)
I just got off a Skype call with all of the active Ladder Slasher players. We voted completely unanimously, not any single culprit. We have voted that Labyrinth is now the Flint, MI of the LS community. A complete and utter ghetto that everyone is going to avoid from this point forward. I hope that you all really thought through what you did but it really doesnt matter at all because, I dont believe any of the leadership here has a sound enough mind to properly think through taking a step like removing the one player from the guild who is honestly worth even 3 corroded pennies. That being said while I am frustrated and upset how a friend was treated by you ingrates, I am happy to see your release this once great Phoenix so that he may rise from the ashes in literally any other guild than this dead son of a bitch. While there are several of you that I actually like it is going to be by principal that when my work schedule lets up and I get back to climbing I will not play with any of you guys for a good long time (probably until Rew writes Dan a very sincere apology for his mistreatment of Mizzo). Dont bother replying to me, dont send me any pms, I dont care to hear any of your reasoning behind such a poor decision. Fuck this guild.

Sincerely,
Ant The Protagonist

I agree to this.
Go Back To LS Guild Chat Topic List
Prev1271227132714271527162720Next
Closed New Topic