d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1143414351436143714383169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 10,655.00
Aug 20 2017 11:56pm

Ok, I'll give you the fact that a lot of the world is laughing at Trump's inability to properly express himself.

But that's not the dangerous laughter. It's the rest of the things I listed above. We look like fools. We the people.
Yeah, they are laughing at Trump. But NOW they are laughing at us too.

Not because we elected him. But how the rest of our govt. is acting since he got elected.

Trump hasn't done anything wrong, but the ex-pres and Hillary and have our Congress are acting like he eats babies. That's what makes us look foolish.
Gold: 260.11
Aug 21 2017 12:01am
Quote (Ghot @ Aug 20 2017 11:56pm)
Ok, I'll give you the fact that a lot of the world is laughing at Trump's inability to properly express himself.

But that's not the dangerous laughter. It's the rest of the things I listed above. We look like fools. We the people.

Not because we elected him. But how the rest of our govt. is acting since he got elected.

Trump hasn't done anything wrong, but the ex-pres and Hillary and have our Congress are acting like he eats babies. That's what makes us look foolish.

Nope. It's all on trump and the republicans. The rest of the world doesn't consume our media, if you go abroad its all trump being an idiot.
Aug 21 2017 12:04am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 21 2017 02:01am)
Nope. It's all on trump and the republicans. The rest of the world doesn't consume our media, if you go abroad its all trump being an idiot.

What fantasy are you living in. Everything our media says is read by all countries. Hell, just look at how many other countries media WE read.
Gold: 1.93
Aug 21 2017 12:08am
Quote (Ghot @ Aug 21 2017 04:56pm)

Hi, australian here, we are laughing at you because you elected trump, no one world wide gives a crap about anyone except your president, and you elected a laughing stock.
We also laugh at things like "Trump hasn't done anything wrong."

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Aug 21 2017 12:09am
Aug 21 2017 12:09am
Quote (Plaguefear @ Aug 21 2017 02:08am)
Hi, australian here, we are laughing at you because you elected trump, no one world wide gives a crap about anyone except your president, and you elected a laughing stock.

Sorry to break the news to you. You may be from Australia, but you are NOT Australia, nor Australia's leaders.

This post was edited by Ghot on Aug 21 2017 12:34am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Aug 21 2017 12:34am
Quote (Ghot @ 21 Aug 2017 06:56)

you are completely delusional, aren't you? i tell you what the rest of the world sees:

- a petulant child that keeps attacking the free press whenever they criticise him.
- a giant man baby that keeps whining about unfair attacks against him while taking to twitter to insult everyone he doesn't like.
- a president who, despite holding majorities in both houses, can't get meaningful legislation passed.
- someone who's willing to completely isolate america in order to protect a couple of hundred coal jobs, a man who believes that climate change is a chinese hoax.
- a president who promises his bigoted followers to build a wall and make another nation pay for it.
- a man who tweets about facelifts and imaginary attacks in sweden, but can't condemn a terror attack by a white nationalist for 2 days.
- someone who promised america to empower the people and immediately signed executive orders to help out his fossil fuel and wall street buddies, and then proposed legislation that would effectively cost tens of millions their healthcare while providing massive tax cuts for the rich.
- a man who is a notorious liar who keeps redefining his position on issues on a daily basis, which makes him an incredibly unreliable negotiator.
- an incompetent leader who can't keep his own administration from leaking information and keeps firing his staff.
- someone who put his business partners and donors in positions of power even though they might by highly unqualified.
- a man too petty, childish, self-centered, arrogant, boastful and incompetent to manage a gas station, disgracing the office of the president

the list goes on, but i think you get the image. your 'b-b-but hillary and obama are the REAL problem" excuses are outright laughable. trump and his utter incompetence and lack of class and real leadership are making you look foolish, not your former president and the worst candidate in the history of democrats...
Aug 21 2017 12:40am
Quote (fender @ Aug 21 2017 02:34am)
you are completely delusional, aren't you? i tell you what the rest of the world sees:

- a petulant child that keeps attacking the free press whenever they criticize him. .......When they go overboard criticizing him.

- a president who promises to build a wall and make another nation pay for it. .......good idea, wrong tactic.

- a leader who can't keep his own administration from leaking information and keeps firing his staff. .....some of this is actually true
- someone who put his business partners and donors in positions of power even though they might by highly unqualified.

the list goes on, but i think you get the image. your 'b-b-but hillary and obama are the REAL problem" excuses are outright laughable. trump and his utter incompetence and lack of class and real leadership are making you look foolish, not your former president and the worst candidate in the history of democrats...

Fixed...no thx necessary.

Gold: 500.00
Aug 21 2017 02:58pm
it looks like the frequent trips taken by donald trump has caused a strain on secret service budgets
who here wants to start writing checks to congress to help them provide security for the president :o ?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/21/secret-service-cant-pay-agents-because-trumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/
Gold: 285.00
Aug 21 2017 03:04pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Aug 21 2017 03:58pm)
it looks like the frequent trips taken by donald trump has caused a strain on secret service budgets
who here wants to start writing checks to congress to help them provide security for the president :o ?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/21/secret-service-cant-pay-agents-because-trumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/

Just another rich Republican on welfare.....great.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 21 2017 04:12pm
have Blackwater guys put on some Che shirts
and put on a Christmas pageant once a year
pay them out of what little Arts budget is left
nn secret service
learn to solve problems, men

This post was edited by chemoshots on Aug 21 2017 04:12pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1143414351436143714383169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll