d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Lord of the Rings Online >
Poll > A Better Pvp System In Lotro > Lotro Goals
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
May 4 2015 06:42pm
Anyone else craving a better PvP system in LOTRO?
It is time to take over the PC gaming world. All the potential is there for this game, but we are missing one big key component and that is a multi level PvP system.

I feel as if they started the monsters at level 1 like the free people of middle earth at level 1 then we could run a battle ground type PvP system.

I personally love PvP myself and it lacks severely in this game which drives me to stop playing for awhile then come back. Hardly anyone wants to spar and I feel the addition of a battleground PvP system would put this game over the top and make it the #1 game out there. I feel that if they put a real deal PvP system that they would actually have a strong case for charging a monthly free. Now by no means do I want a monthly fee, I was just using that as an example of how legitimate I feel it would make this game. Also I have never been a fan of maxed level combat, just too boring and lacks excitement.

So I propose to all here that we should gather folks, make a petition and bring it to LOTRO about implementing a real deal PvP system. Not just level 100 vs 100 but where lower levels can have fun fighting others their level and get the satisfaction of killing a monster. Also I would like to make this LOTRO forum an active forum. These are all long term goals of mines that I hope to accomplish because I am a long time fan of Lord of the Rings and also LOTRO. It is time we upgraded this game more than just new armor, weapons, cosmetics, mounts, and higher level cap.
Gold: 190.00
Jun 22 2015 12:57pm
I voted yes for shitz and giggles.

This coming from a long time lotto player Polly somewhere around 5-6 years.. Lotto is dead!! Warner bros cut funding to the game years ago somewhere around the original ost dunhoth.

This should be somewhat obvious.. the last 4 expand have been nothing more then scalling of old raids and new zone to same old quest over and over again! Lotros dev team literally is like 3 guys at this point.. All that said the game was Fking amazing in it's hay day
And I agree with you it "had" so much potential.. but that was like 6 years ago..

As for PvP everything that you would love to see has been petitioned for ,begged for , and hundreds of posters made..
Simple fact it's never coming.. changes that are need take money!!
In the eyes of the owners of this game it's dead!! What you see is what you get.. Nothing but memories of a game that use to be great and could have been so much more..

Sorry to be.so negative my brother but I gave up this dream a long time ago and you should to.. just hope someone manages to make that new great mom..
Gold: 3,043.00
Sep 1 2015 05:55pm
yes change it,
Go Back To Lord of the Rings Online Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll