d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > The Trophy Room > #1 2h Warpike/ Weapon Of All Time > I Welcome You To My Zealer P1
Prev123457Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,355.04
Sep 4 2014 03:57pm
Quote (faze @ Sep 4 2014 04:52pm)
LOL
rekt

Why do people post fake items, to look cool?

I have no idea, but clearly it doesn't work out too well
Gold: 3,778.00
Sep 4 2014 04:14pm
lol this loser forgot to change the designated blood bite name
Gold: 116.00
Sep 4 2014 04:26pm
some people wouldn't mind shaming themselves to get some attention...
Gold: 1,111.11
Sep 4 2014 04:43pm
This is 100% real and it 100% belongs to me.

The user who posted it was the former owner, or John @ PA.

You didn't "rek" anything I paid an undisclosed amount of money for this WP a long long time ago.

You seem to be mad I rek you with one item.

Edit: Also, don't be mad that you're a poor scrub, so you try to pull down people you idol, there's a word for that in psychology books that I can't come up with right now, but it's a sign you cannot lead and understand being a leader, so you gang up like a weakling to try to grobble some sort of power with many people just like you, i.e. people who lack the confidence/ successes and need to resort to this type of behavior.

If you were truly good at anything you do, you wouldn't try to find everything wrong with something, and try to downplay every item you see, that's a HUGE sign of weakness/ insecurity. :rofl:

It's ok, though, you should go take some more anti-depressants they might make you feel "better" :rofl: weakling.

What's also funny is you show your weakness through your actions, but you think you're showing strength -- that's the most ironic thing I've noticed in society.

This post was edited by PuA on Sep 4 2014 04:51pm
Sep 4 2014 05:08pm
Quote (PuA @ Sep 4 2014 05:43pm)
This is 100% real and it 100% belongs to me.

The user who posted it was the former owner, or John @ PA.

You didn't "rek" anything I paid an undisclosed amount of money for this WP a long long time ago.

You seem to be mad I rek you with one item.

Edit: Also, don't be mad that you're a poor scrub, so you try to pull down people you idol, there's a word for that in psychology books that I can't come up with right now, but it's a sign you cannot lead and understand being a leader, so you gang up like a weakling to try to grobble some sort of power with many people just like you, i.e. people who lack the confidence/ successes and need to resort to this type of behavior.

If you were truly good at anything you do, you wouldn't try to find everything wrong with something, and try to downplay every item you see, that's a HUGE sign of weakness/ insecurity. :rofl:

It's ok, though, you should go take some more anti-depressants they might make you feel "better" :rofl: weakling.

What's also funny is you show your weakness through your actions, but you think you're showing strength -- that's the most ironic thing I've noticed in society.

"theoretical weapon"/10

you are the worst user ever to make a post on jsp, never post here again
Gold: 116.00
Sep 4 2014 05:08pm
Quote (PuA @ Sep 5 2014 12:43am)
delirium

i can hear the sound of you throwing more and more crap upon your own head... kinda pathetic

instead of writing something that should (i presume) look like a clever speech, you could've used that time to look better onto that site. On top of that picture, it's written a small line of text: Theoretical Rare weapon, 5 frame zeal

That's not an "old" weapon from an "old" user, its just a THEORETICAL weapon.

so i repeat what i already wrote: some people don't mind shaming themselves to get some attention when they can't get it irl...

Truly pitiful, maybe thats the word you were looking for

This post was edited by UberMensh on Sep 4 2014 05:10pm
Gold: 2,281.61
Sep 4 2014 05:12pm
flameyo why u keep posting in trophy room? none care what u say, u dont even play d2 anymore, u wont win any duel no matter what items u get. send fg to some of ur friend (if u have any, if not, just to pua) and log out thanks, that would be best think u have done in last years.

item is nice and as long as its not confirmed as "fake" people should shut up. most annoying thing ever is when someone call ur real item to fake, maybe u think low fg guys cant have top items? ur wrong.

item is still 10/10
Gold: 1,111.11
Sep 4 2014 05:16pm
Quote (do_NaUKI @ Sep 4 2014 06:12pm)
flameyo why u keep posting in trophy room? none care what u say, u dont even play d2 anymore, u wont win any duel no matter what items u get. send fg to some of ur friend (if u have any, if not, just to pua) and log out thanks, that would be best think u have done in last years.

item is nice and as long as its not confirmed as "fake" people should shut up. most annoying thing ever is when someone call ur real item to fake, maybe u think low fg guys cant have top items? ur wrong.

item is still 10/10

He has a very low self-esteem this is his only escape, his mother prescribes him too many anti-depressants so it's getting out of hand.
Quote (UberMensh @ Sep 4 2014 06:08pm)
i can hear the sound of you throwing more and more crap upon your own head... kinda pathetic

instead of writing something that should (i presume) look like a clever speech, you could've used that time to look better onto that site. On top of that picture, it's written a small line of text: Theoretical Rare weapon, 5 frame zeal

That's not an "old" weapon from an "old" user, its just a THEORETICAL weapon.

so i repeat what i already wrote: some people don't mind shaming themselves to get some attention when they can't get it irl...

Truly pitiful, maybe thats the word you were looking for

This is in fact a real item, it is no theoretical in any way.
Sep 4 2014 05:23pm
Quote (do_NaUKI @ Sep 4 2014 06:12pm)

item is still 10/10

it is confirmed fake, and you are a complete random who is posting hero editor items in the trophy room

Quote (PuA @ Sep 4 2014 06:16pm)
He has a very low self-esteem this is his only escape, his mother prescribes him too many anti-depressants so it's getting out of hand.

This is in fact a real item, it is no theoretical in any way.

post a different picture of it

post a timestamp

show someone trustworthy in game

OH, WAIT :rofl:
Gold: 6,955.00
Sep 4 2014 05:25pm
Quote (Flameyes @ Sep 4 2014 05:23pm)
it is confirmed fake, and you are a complete random who is posting hero editor items in the trophy room

post a different picture of it

post a timestamp

show someone trustworthy in game

OH, WAIT  :rofl:

:rofl: Exposed
Go Back To The Trophy Room Topic List
Prev123457Next
Closed New Topic New Poll