d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Inora The Classic Tri-elementalist > Classic P8
Prev14567810Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 89.50
Aug 6 2014 01:36pm
Khalim's will completed!! Got the flail from the first council member i killed.

High council pwnd!!! And without changing build!!! God bless static field!!!

This was my last council member... Cold and fire immune, so i used static for a long time, even when he had no life in the bar, and then i finished him with melee attacks... I failed a lot but finally i hit him and died.

By the way, you don't need to kill the high council in order to open the way to mephisto, i did not know that... I opened the way before i killed the last council member.

Next is mephisto!!!
Aug 6 2014 01:59pm
-Mephisto down-

-Izual-

Reached River of flame

Gold: 387.02
Aug 6 2014 02:02pm
Almost done!
Aug 7 2014 06:35am
Level 80!! Changed build, i will do den and radament before trying chaos.

Last 2 mobs...

One more skill point!!!

Aug 7 2014 06:44am
-Radament-

I normally take south entrance to the sewers, as exit is near often.

Found him!!

One more skill point!!!

Aug 7 2014 09:45am
My first 2 trials i found a Cold+Fire immune DeSeis so i decided to make a weapon with perfect emeralds to kill him when this happen. I will always start doing center seal cause DeSeis can turn out to be impossible to be killed, so is better to find it quickly. I recommend a 6 slot military pick or a 6 slot bow, the problem with bow is that resists will be low. Poison stops mob regeneration. Poison + static = Dead mob

So here it starts the definitive run!!

First i teleported to the center of the pentagram and cleared the mobs that followed me

Secret is advancing little by little, if you aggro 3+ mages and you have no room you better leave. First miniboss i found a cold immune ultrafast mage... Was a pain in the ass... Remember, when finding a difficult mob if it not one of the seal protectors you can lure it far away then keep going with your business.

Cleared the way till the first seal and summoned DeSeis. Came ÇLight+Cold immune... Lucky!! I used the map to my advantage in order to keep it in a fixed place. I always use the center seal configuration to my advantage, you will see later.

Aug 7 2014 09:55am
I cleared left side and killed Vizier... This boss is easy, so i even forgot taking screens...

Once i cleared center and left and have enough clear room to run, i cleared right seal area.

I broke the seal then teleported left so i won't be zerged to death in that narrow place. Then i started luring infector mobs little by little... My surprise was that... He came the first.... So i rushed back with him in my tail till the middle seal area(he is always ultrafast). There using the terrain i put distance between us, but i was able to static him and orb him from this position. Was an easy kill. These are the most dangerous pack in chaos, and this is the best way to deal with them, at least for a sorc.

With infector dead, just needed to break the last seal...

Aug 7 2014 09:58am
Diablo was a pussy... With my resists and static... Even andariel is more dangerous...

Crap loot!

And... WT complete!!!!!

Aug 7 2014 10:02am
My build for chaos:

Yes, warmth 1 is crap so i will just use pots... If i had +skills maybe i would have put a point... This is for level 80, if leveling more i would just put all into ice bolt. That firewall takes care of cold immunes (need to apply it several times, but is enough)

This post was edited by cross69 on Aug 7 2014 10:03am
Aug 7 2014 10:18am
My gear (A rare build gear should be far better, but you would spend weeks looking for gear, let's not speak about sojs...)

Weapon: Shard
Shield: 3 Diamond socketted Tower shield (75 str but good block)
Armor: Twitchthroe (best)
Helm, gloves, belt and amu: Iratha Set
Rings: I have 2 crap rare rings with 10% cast, 50ish mana and rest random non useful modifiers. (definitely with this cheap build you need mana on rings)
Boots: Rare boots (recommend getting 10 FHR, mana, and fire/light resists if possible) Gamble them at 57+ for mana chance.
Additional: 6 sock weapon with perfect emeralds to kill fire+cold immune DeSeis.

These were my boots:

Stats without gear:

Stats with gear:

Definitely this char can solo Chaos in 8 players, but not fast enough, fire wall is not very good against zergs.

Anyway, WT completed!
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev14567810Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll