d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Guide: How To Find Threads By Using Google > Used For Gathering Evidences Mainly
Closed New Topic
Gold: 472,460.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 24 2014 12:51pm
Aight so this is a small and very useful guide.
What is it useful for? Finding old threads in d2jsp that are hard to find.
For example, If a guy sold you an unperm item in Diablo II, and it didnt poof immediately (just after few months), Follow these steps to gather evidences for accusing him:

First step - Find the gold log of your trade, (Big advice to write comment in every trade you've made, you dont know when you'll need to track it)
Second step - once you know who the person you've traded with is, send him a PM asking for refund for your loss, mostly likely if hes a scammer he won't reply or deny.
Third step - this is what the guide about, Finding your thread by using google:
Our goal in using google is reducing the results as much as we can so we will find only our accurate thread
By writing comment "site:d2jsp.org" (No space, and without the quote ofc!) You reduce the results only to d2jsp site!
If you remember any Full sentences from the thread such as "Paladin amulet 20 fcr", and you are sure it was wrote that way in the thread.
You can use the Quote on that sentence and it will search for threads only with that full sentence!

So, for example... my perf pala torch Poofed suddenly after 5-6 months from the purchase day.
I searched for the gold log, turned out its DeCiSioN, wrote @ google: site:d2jsp.org NiRo_O (me) DeCiSion (him) pala torch
and Boom, 8 results, and found the trading thread: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=64162891&f=54

Gathering as many evidences as possible raises the chances of prooving your accusation, I hope this tool will help you to bring justice!
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic