d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Challenging Uber Tristram Runs > No More Easy Mode Smiters
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 21.00
Mar 17 2015 11:33am
Bump to prevent from archiving.
Planning to get back to this and finish.
Apr 7 2015 03:25pm
Hello, think it's time to finish my UT challenges, did a run with Aldur's Fury Wolf Druid.

The gear was the same as in my bear run, as far as the skillpoints go - 20 fury, 20 lycantrophy, 20 werewolf, 20 cyclone armor, rest in fireclaws for fire immunes. Statpoints - enough str for gear, everything else in vitality.
The run went pretty well, except painfully low physical damage of aldurs weapon, which also made it hard to leech life back...
Had big troubles getting Baal in a good position, but in the end Kelpie Snare strats worked out.
I'm glad that I succeeded but I don't think I will ever want to try this build in ut again, as it is so inefficient :)
The video: Long, yes, that's why Aldurs druid is bad Uber killer.
http://www.twitch.tv/agguh/c/6492086
Apr 8 2015 02:57pm
Had a lot of left over keys on my old non-ladder characters so decided to mess with some builds.
Respeced my paladin into Sacrifice Paladin!
He used the same gear as my old Vengeance paladin, skill points were 20 sacrifice, 20 fanaticism, 20 redemption, 20 blessed aim for passive attack rating bonus.
My physical damage was huge, like 3k-4k, so I would either kill myself very fast or have to drink rejuvs every 2 seconds, so the plan was to use zeal until life tap from dracs proced and then use sacrifice.
All in all it was very nice build (which I didn't expect really) and killed ubers fast and easy!
The video does not include mini ubers because I was lagging really bad during them, didnt want to make 2 parts video:
http://www.twitch.tv/agguh/c/6494996
Apr 9 2015 01:57pm
Quote (chips456 @ Nov 20 2014 05:48pm)
id like to see non kick sin do it, dual claw :)

Attempted a non-kick assassin today. It was Tiger Strike Natalyas assassin with dragon claw finishing move.
Was using natalyas claw and bartucs, the rest was same as in my kicksin run.
The run started really well, my physical damage was huge - up to 4k and mini ubers were no problem at all, getting to them was also easy and fast, but then the troubles began.
While fighting Mephisto I was absolutely locked because of claw block blocking all the skeletons missiles, so there was barely anything I could do.
Decided to resped, without putting any points into claw block, it was way better, but then handling all the skeletons became a problem, since I had no shadow master to convert them, life tap was overriding cloak of shadows, also it was hard to recast life tap once it ran out.
Also Mephisto was regenerating very fast if only I stopped hitting him for a second.
As I was getting low on full rejuv count, decided to forfeit it, and called friend barb to howl the minions away, so I failed.
However with the minions being howled away, I had no trouble at all killing the ubers.
So all in all, even with pathetic natalya boots damage kicker is still better for ut, as dual claw sin has big problems handling the minions.
It is definitely possible to do it with this sin, with better gear it would be much easier as well. but it is very annoying and impractical..
Not even going to include the video, because I couldn't do it completely solo.

My next run is going to be full Tal-Rashas sorc run and it will be the last thing I ever post on these forums.
Gold: 0.01
Apr 9 2015 05:25pm
Was fun to watch. Look forward to the sorc.
Apr 10 2015 04:41pm
In my opinion, this is caused by lag: http://www.twitch.tv/agguh/c/6515091
RIDICULOUS Uber Tristram opening.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 18 2015 10:50am
can u do psn dagger necro
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll