d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > How Can I Find My Posts?
Closed New Topic
Gold: 21,000.00
Trader: Trusted
May 27 2014 07:51pm
How can I find my posts?
Guide written by: Andi; Special thanks to: Arturo

The purpose of this topic:
The purpose of this guide is to inform users on how to their posts using the tools Jsp has placed at their disposal, as well as using a few of the more popular internet browsers. The browsers that will be covered in this topic will include:
  • Google Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Internet Explorer

Directory:
1. Using the Jsp search feature
2. Checking your browser history for posts
3. Tracking topics

1. Using the Jsp search feature:
This is located in your Jsp profile.

Go to your profile and click on Search All Posts, located on the top left of your profile.
Fill out the information that you would like to search for.
Once you have the information that you want selected, start your search.

You are charged Forum Gold for this option.

2. Checking your browser history for posts:

3. Tracking Topics:
The easiest way to keep track of your posts for an extended period of time is to use the Topic Tracker feature. This allows you to track specific threads for 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, and 3 months. You can track anything from trade topics to guild chats, and it keeps everything organized for you.
More information on how to use the topic tracker can be found in the How to use the topic tracker guide.

When you're in the topic that you're wanting to track, select "track topic" at the top of the topic. Then select the amount of time in which you would like to track it.

Once you've tracked the topic, it will be added into your "topic tracker" list where it keeps everything organized for you.

Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic