d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > How To Use The Topic Tracker
Closed New Topic
Gold: 148,477.00
Trader: Trusted
May 24 2014 02:24am
How to use the topic tracker
Thanks to Christos and Thirsty for the previous guides.

Directory:
I. How to track a topic
II. How to edit tracked topics
III. How to remove tracked topics

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I. How to track a topic:
1. Click on "Track Topic" at the top of a topic to begin tracking it.
2. Choose how many days you want to track your topic.
3. OPTIONAL: Write notes for the topic.
4. Click "Track Topic" to confirm that you want to track it.
You can later find this topic by clicking on the "Topic Tracker" in the upper right hand corner of any d2jsp page.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

II. How to edit tracked topics:
1. Go to your tracked topics by clicking on the Topic Tracker.
2. Select the topic(s) you want to edit by clicking the box to the left of them; you can also select them all by clicking the box directly below "My Tracked Topics."
3. Click "Edit Selected Topics."
4. Select the amount of time you want to track them. You can change the time to all of the topics at the same time by clicking the drop down arrow next to "Info" and selecting a time or you can select individual times for each topic by clicking the drop down arrow next to each topic.
5. Edit the notes by typing them in under the notes column next to each topic. Also, to be able to view more or less of the notes section you can increase or decrease the form's size by clicking and dragging the bottom right hand corner of the form.
6. Click "Update Selected Topics" to confirm your edits.

III. How to remove tracked topics:
1. Go to your tracked topics by clicking on the Topic Tracker.
2. Select the topic(s) you want to remove by clicking the box to the left of them; you can also select them all by clicking the box directly below "My Tracked Topics."
3. Click "Unsubscribe Selected Topics."
4. Click "OK" to confirm that you want to remove the selected tracked topics.

Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic