d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Golf > New To The Golf, Need Clubs Advice
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,124.21
Dec 6 2013 08:24pm
Since im young, i play golf but nothing big ( going at ahooting range for fun sometimes ), but his summer i did few 9 holes with my father and realy liked it. Then, my father bought me a beginner golf equipment (brand LoCo). It came with 9 clubs and a bag. Damn its fun to have our own clubs :o i feel pro even if im not. I will for sure play do alot more golf next summer. A random guy i met at the golf club said that my clubs are not bad since im just a beginner and playing for fun, but one day i would need to get better clubs.

Im wondering what are some "good" beginner clubs brand.

Im new to the golf so idk what should i be looking for ( whats the difference between basic clubs and pro ones )

Sorry for my bad english.

Gold: 0.27
Dec 8 2013 11:42pm
Depending on your price range and when you decide to buy new clubs, there's a few things you can look at. You can get yourself a really nice set of clubs that will be an upgrade over what you have for around $500 (Driver, 3 and 5 wood, Iron set [4-GW]) if you just know what to get and those 3 and 5 woods can be replace with a 2 or 3 hybrid. Won't go quite as far but a little easier to hit, especially for a beginner.

When, if you get more serious about it, feel free to PM me, I work in the business and sell and repair clubs all day so I can help you find something if you'd like. I see you've got French as your language so I don't know if you live in Europe or Canada or somewhere else but if it's Canada or America I can easily tell you what to get and where to get it. If it's anywhere else, the where part might be a little more difficult but I can always help get you on the right path to a better set of clubs.

Just let me know whatever you need (PM is always better, I forget to check the golf forum).
Gold: 476.00
Dec 15 2013 04:19am
I thought you worked at Victoria Secret or something
Gold: 0.27
Dec 16 2013 11:18pm
Quote (MisterFurious @ Dec 15 2013 03:19am)
I thought you worked at Victoria Secret or something

I did for 2 years but quit a year ago.
Gold: 3,121.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 1 2014 07:51pm
As a "beginner golfer" I would strongly suggest a deep cavity back iron. These are ideal for beginner players due to the high level of forgiveness. This means that your "miss-hits" will be significantly better than a less forgiving club. Personally, I am a Titleist snob. AP1 irons are the most forgiving irons THEY make, however many other companies produce clubs with similar benefit.

Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 15 2014 09:07am
Be like me get Nike
Go Back To Golf Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll