d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Everquest Series >
Service
> Eq P99 Plat & Leveling Service > Fo Shizzle
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 210.00
Warn: 40%
Oct 21 2013 07:17pm
Holla! ^_^

bored outa my mind with these custom servers, gunna come on back to that classic yo, that real real ^_^ oh yeahhh. gunna start tonite! from scratch : ( been a few years.

haha that and i could use some damn fg :)

that being said, if you guys need any plat or characters made, make sure to get at me as soon as possible n what not, this stuff take some time u know haha, hopefully ill be booked pretty soon and then you'll have to wait for the boat u feel me.
(im an honest and considerate old Gnome who wont steal your babies ^_^ atleast for my fellow everquest hommies)

------Plat------

so, if you would like to buy some plat, please send me your orders/offers via pm, as i do not currently have any idea on pricing, i have noticed it is fairly sought after and thus me being here now, i will be filling the most lucrative (for me) offers first, and most likely negotiating with the bad ones, if not simply turning them down, i do like to play too :) and dem shiney ting beddy gudd (it will have to be worth my while).

expect this to take atleast 10 days from now, and possibly quite a while for large orders.

after a few orders have been filled, i will establish prices and time frames for this.

----Leveling-----

I am willing to make(level) characters for anyone. I preferably would like to not use your/existing accounts, but i wont turn anyone down as long as they are above level 20, aka i will usually be creating them from scratch (you get to chose the account name, character name, race, deity, all info involved & required etc).. this service will also require you to leave me with half of the payment upfront, mostly for my safety. once the job is completed, i will supply you with all the information/character/account etc for the 2nd half of the payment, as well as any other requests you may have. If you need just about anything custom that will require my time, we will negotiate extra fee's.

I will be leveling these characters professionally in my known regards, and what that guarantee's is:
--Characters will be Leveled by hand, legit, and without any use of 3rd party programs or help.
--Characters will have decent skill levels (as i do it for fun, so i wont be mindlessly power leveling them into uselessness lol)
--Characters will come intact with most of their gear i find & any decently affordable gear i use to level them (unless its like a krol blade (oops wrong game) XD u get the idea
--Characters Name & Reputation will be respected by me with consideration for others etc, most class's will be mainly solo'd and thus unknown.

*Pricing and time frame will be quite drastically reduced for existing characters depending on their level & current gear state.
pricing for 1-60: **prices will become cheaper soon, and i will then level any race/class combination.
Mage - 10,000
Necro - 15,000
Shaman - 18,000 (barbarian) 20,000 (ogre), 25,000 (troll/iksar)
**i understand these prices are steep and some people will prefer other possibly cheaper means of attaining characters, hopefully some will still prefer to use me for various and some obvious reasons.

Time Requirement for 1-60:
Mage - 10 days
Necro - 15 days
Shaman - a little longer lol (specially for you ogre/troll/iksar)
**these times are not guaranteed but it is the time it usually takes me from scratch. they will also be changing (getting faster) as i will be acquiring gear for subsequent characters)

This post was edited by JamesHolmes on Oct 21 2013 07:44pm
Gold: 4,075.00
Oct 21 2013 07:54pm
I'm interested in plat, but I'd feel much better if I get the items I need instead so there's no RMT suspicion if a Mod happens to check my account and sees 60k plat sitting on a Lv1 character.

I'd be willing to do 1fg per 25pp and these are the items I need.

Lamentation x2
Diamondine Earring x2
Platinum Fire Wedding Ring x2
Ivy Etched Helmet, Gloves, Boots, Legs, Chest, Arms, Wrist
Hero Bracer
Mask of Wurms
Idol of the Thorned, Rain Caller
Hooded Black Coat
Sash of the Dragonborn or FBSS, or Runebranded Girdle/Runed Bolster Belt
Obulus Death Shroud
Platinum Black Sapphire Necklace or Runed Lava Pendant
Oct 23 2013 11:44pm
closing this, no point for me to spend alot of time on this project unless i start getting more buyers and better payment offers.

infact with velious right around the corner, it's probably better i reroll on the red server 4 fun if this wont be worth the time.

This post was edited by JamesHolmes on Oct 23 2013 11:44pm
Oct 24 2013 01:47am
Quote (JamesHolmes @ Oct 23 2013 09:44pm)
closing this, no point for me to spend alot of time on this project unless i start getting more buyers and better payment offers.

infact with velious right around the corner, it's probably better i reroll on the red server 4 fun if this wont be worth the time.

I gave you a good offer. Wtf...
Oct 24 2013 03:18am
if it makes you feel any better, yours wasnt the only garbage offer i got.

but, since i find that response of yours fairly appalling, perhaps i will explain to you and the other cheapskates around here why your all retarded.

good for who exactly haha. i can understand such ratios for crappy dieing web games etc and other games with limited playability & communities. but time:fg ratio's like yours are indeed spot on, they are understandable, for maby games on here relevant to the above facts. where you can find lots of rich people who quit and have 0 value for truly useless games and currency, where they didnt have decent friends they make or their guilds to give it to.

however p99 is not that type of game or community, and if you expect someone to farm plat for you on it for peanuts we can just chalk it up to another case of jsp greed/typical shizter cheepskate jsp mentality. we all have our own ways to make fg easily, some come and go.

funny tho, no one ever wants to pay sum1 remotely reasonably compared to their own wages they can make in fg for work when they need the service/help.

did you think this was 2000-2005 retail or something? with the bazaar hoppin and luclin/PoP wealth lol? because even then you wouldnt get that kind of a ratio, despite the fact that you could indeed earn enough plat fast enough for that to be worth it, but because its value to people didnt crash like most games, it was probably still better than that during that era, maby during GoD/OOW they where paying that around these forums lol. it was honestly about 5-10x easier to make plat going from velious to luclin/PoP.

sorry but i think your ratios are about 5 expansions and 12 years ------------that way---------------->

"hay bro, go mine me some silver and ill pay you in copper" huehue

but seriously, theres a site where u can just buy plat for $3 per 1000pp? lets do the math:
$10 via jsp = 300fg
most people dont always buy fg as its alot easier to just make it using particular games and thus they would only value it at more like $10 per 1000fg or even more for alot of people.
you want to pay me about a 1/7th of what it would cost you to buy it from the dupers and or rogean himself most likely lol compared to jsps gold prices.
1/7th of which most people would actually consider to be more like 2-3x that amount (1/14 to 1/21) considering the above reasoning, let alone the fact that theres ways to spend $$$ and get 2-3x if you know what your doing lol.

and no ones going to just get right to work and spend 10-15 hours farming when they can just work for 1 and pay paul for the same amount, or get 2-3x as much for that same 1 hours worth of pay via other means lol.

so this is the game where, for every quater i give you, you give me a penny or 2?

didnt know p99 everquest was valued as badly as a 50 hour browser mmo lol.

"I gave you a good offer. Wtf..." yolo

O.o

This post was edited by JamesHolmes on Oct 24 2013 03:24am
Oct 24 2013 08:28am
k, whatever. It wasn't firm, it was open to discussion. But if you feel that way, I can always find another.
Gold: 13,278.58
Oct 24 2013 09:53pm
Quote (JamesHolmes @ Oct 24 2013 04:18am)
if it makes you feel any better, yours wasnt the only garbage offer i got.

but, since i find that response of yours fairly appalling, perhaps i will explain to you and the other cheapskates around here why your all retarded.

good for who exactly haha. i can understand such ratios for crappy dieing web games etc and other games with limited playability & communities. but time:fg ratio's like yours are indeed spot on, they are understandable, for maby games on here relevant to the above facts. where you can find lots of rich people who quit and have 0 value for truly useless games and currency, where they didnt have decent friends they make or their guilds to give it to.

however p99 is not that type of game or community, and if you expect someone to farm plat for you on it for peanuts we can just chalk it up to another case of jsp greed/typical shizter cheepskate jsp mentality. we all have our own ways to make fg easily, some come and go.

funny tho, no one ever wants to pay sum1 remotely reasonably compared to their own wages they can make in fg for work when they need the service/help.

did you think this was 2000-2005 retail or something? with the bazaar hoppin and luclin/PoP wealth lol? because even then you wouldnt get that kind of a ratio, despite the fact that you could indeed earn enough plat fast enough for that to be worth it, but because its value to people didnt crash like most games, it was probably still better than that during that era, maby during GoD/OOW they where paying that around these forums lol. it was honestly about 5-10x easier to make plat going from velious to luclin/PoP.

sorry but i think your ratios are about 5 expansions and 12 years ------------that way---------------->

"hay bro, go mine me some silver and ill pay you in copper" huehue

but seriously, theres a site where u can just buy plat for $3 per 1000pp? lets do the math:
$10 via jsp = 300fg
most people dont always buy fg as its alot easier to just make it using particular games and thus they would only value it at more like $10 per 1000fg or even more for alot of people.
you want to pay me about a 1/7th of what it would cost you to buy it from the dupers and or rogean himself most likely lol compared to jsps gold prices.
1/7th of which most people would actually consider to be more like 2-3x that amount (1/14 to 1/21) considering the above reasoning, let alone the fact that theres ways to spend $$$ and get 2-3x if you know what your doing lol.

and no ones going to just get right to work and spend 10-15 hours farming when they can just work for 1 and pay paul for the same amount, or get 2-3x as much for that same 1 hours worth of pay via other means lol.

so this is the game where, for every quater i give you, you give me a penny or 2?

didnt know p99 everquest was valued as badly as a 50 hour browser mmo lol.

"I gave you a good offer. Wtf..." yolo

http://offbroadwaybrainstormers.com/producersperspectivewp/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/6a00e54ef2e21b88330168e8fcb6e3970c-250wi.jpeg

O.o

You sounds really angry and I doubt anyone will do business with you with that attitude. I sure wouldn't.
Gold: 94,342.38
Dec 17 2013 03:33pm
would never do business with you based on the things you say alone lmao
Go Back To Everquest Series Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll