d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Controversial > Topics
Prev1131415161722Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 5.00
Sep 19 2013 11:08pm
Quote (Krugg @ Sep 19 2013 08:40pm)
Such as abortion,immigration laws and so on pick one and run with it lets get some healthy conversation

(Nobody wants to talk about weed being legalized its boring pick something else)

Fuck I hate immigrants who come to my country to get abortions because they got raped by 15 blacks dudes in the middle of harlem while they were illegally working in a sweat shop for .03$ an hour making sneakers that the blacks who raped her will buy

Gold: 13,666.90
Quote (Lifebane99 @ 20 Sep 2013 00:02)
Ill give you a career time line:
at 16 i worked as a gardener at depot hill primary school.
I quit that job and worked at kfc from 16-17, at 17 i quit working and formed a drug habit, i was pretty much a loser until my father died when i was 19, i went and started work in the mines at 19, i worked there until i had payed off my apartment when i was 26 and had saved enough to get by on a less well paying job, i moved into the security industry fully at 26 having only worked weekends as a bouncer previously, i worked full time as a security consultant until i was diagnosed with cancer and i took a year off, though i still work weekends when my friend scott needs a hand.
Pretty much a complete work history, anything not on here is unlikely unless i forgot something minor.
I have done martial arts since i was 8 or 9, my uncle wayne is an itf certified fifth degree and i started training with him for free as a kid, i have picked up other styles along the way wherever i moved, i hold 3 legitimate black belts (one a second dan) in karate and tae kwon do and 2 more simply handed to me in recognition of my holding a belt in another style.

Gz, you now know pretty much everything there is to know about me.

All of this makes you look rather foolish for having claimed in the past to have been a police officer, lawyer, doctor, biker gang leader, professional mma fighter, marine and coal mining baron.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
still dont see the million dollar in real estate/ investment.

This post was edited by Anphrax on Sep 19 2013 11:09pm
Gold: 0.00
Sep 19 2013 11:09pm
Do you know what I find so hilarious about fucking with you Lifebane? I'm gonna tell you now cos I'm getting bored of it tbh, it's become too predictable.

I don't care whether what you say is true or not. I dont like you and I don't care at all about your petty problems. What I find truly hilarious and the reason I keep messing with you is simple - You go out of your way to prove shit every time. You get pissed and throw a hissy fit.

Why do you feel the need to prove yourself to a bunch of people you don't know and who don't like you? It's truly pathetic and it has taken months for me to get bored of it. Now that the humour has begun to wear thin... I actually feel sorry for you. you must be a very empty guy. If I prayed... I would pray for you. But I don't. So I guess I'll just have oine more laugh at your expense knowing how annoyed you'll be that I controlled you all this time and be on my way.

ty for the jollies. Laters x
Gold: 566.22
Sep 19 2013 11:09pm
Quote (MyEnemy @ Sep 20 2013 03:08pm)
All of this makes you look rather foolish for having claimed in the past to have been a police officer, lawyer, doctor, biker gang leader, professional mma fighter, marine and coal mining baron.

All of which you made up.
Stop trying so hard.
Except the police officer thing, i made that up to troll phil, and pretty much every one knew about it.
I used to just tell him id pull him over and bust his teeth out and he would have a fit.
Gold: 28,628.04
Sep 19 2013 11:11pm
It's nto controversial
Gold: 566.22
Sep 19 2013 11:11pm
Quote (Vivienne @ Sep 20 2013 03:09pm)
Do you know what I find so hilarious about fucking with you Lifebane? I'm gonna tell you now cos I'm getting bored of it tbh, it's become too predictable. 

I don't care whether what you say is true or not. I dont like you and I don't care at all about your petty problems. What I find truly hilarious and the reason I keep messing with you is simple - You go out of your way to prove shit every time. You get pissed and throw a hissy fit.

Why do you feel the need to prove yourself to a bunch of people you don't know and who don't like you? It's truly pathetic and it has taken months for me to get bored of it. Now that the humour has begun to wear thin... I actually feel sorry for you. you must be a very empty guy. If I prayed... I would pray for you. But I don't. So I guess I'll just have oine more laugh at your expense knowing how annoyed you'll be that I controlled you all this time and be on my way.

If i am pathetic, what are you? :)
I hate being called a liar, you get a hard on from making people feel bad..
Read what you just wrote a few times, let it sink in..
This is your life.

I would rather be me, yeah i am autistic as fuck and buy into stupid bullshit, but i have a life and friends, and i do not enjoy making people feel bad, i like being me.

This post was edited by Lifebane99 on Sep 19 2013 11:12pm
Gold: 40.42
Sep 19 2013 11:13pm
Quote (Vivienne @ 20 Sep 2013 00:09)

Does... does he really look mad?

Coz this looks a lot more like "Oh shit, I got caught out on being a dickhead about someone having cancer for no reason, better pretend I was trollin."
Gold: 13,666.90
Sep 19 2013 11:13pm
Quote (Lifebane99 @ 20 Sep 2013 00:09)
All of which you made up.
Stop trying so hard.
Except the police officer thing, i made that up to troll phil, and pretty much every one knew about it.
I used to just tell him id pull him over and bust his teeth out and he would have a fit.

I didn't make it up and I'm not really trying hard. If I were trying hard I'd google through your 21,643 posts. You asked for one example and I gave it but you still claim I'm making things up. You're the one who doesn't need to be so mad, I doubt you're the first person to lie on the internet.
Gold: 19.00
Sep 19 2013 11:14pm
Weed legalization.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1131415161722Next
Closed New Topic