d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > International > Hrvatski > Question About Krk > Birthday, Gf, Boat Tour
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 44.32
Aug 24 2013 02:26am
Dobro jutro svima B)

My GF and me are going to Hrvatska (Krk) next week. She got birthday during the vacation time and my gift to her will be a boat tour. Unfortunately i've never done this before, so i ask you croatian guys: what should i consider? nothing and i should make a reservation on any boat tour guy because they are all good? How much should i pay - average price? it shouldnt be a normal boat tour like the most tourists do, because its a birthday present. could be something special like sailing on a secret spot round the isle or any other romantic shit. you guys should understand me :P also i need a good wine. always prefered pivo in hrvatska, so i dont have any clue, whats a good croatian vine. We are driving with my car, so i would be rly flexible to drive to a farther place on krk.

ok that should be everything for the present. my other question is: i would like to smoke pot in croatia. because i love the adricatic see (im a mix of german/slovenian, inb4 political crap) and for me, its a perfect mix to smoke and sitting on a rock/take a view on the ocean and enjoying life. its hard to get? average price? Hash/weed? Here in njemacke its rly expensive and i dont want to take the risk to smuggle between 4 countries. My gf would kill me if we are getting caught and our holidays would be done earlier :/

it would be rly nice, if you can help me on any of those points here. donation is provided

lijepo pozdrav

daniel
Gold: 6.00
Warn: 30%
Aug 24 2013 05:19am
Boats are not too expensive for your standards.
20-25€ for each is more than too much. Dont take more expensive one.
If u r on island of krk, visit baska. It has a beautiful huge beach and its most popular place on island among tourists.
For good fun, you can go to Malinska in clubs muay thai (mate of mine is a dj there) for house music, or Club Boa which has different music styles per day so its ur risk bu u should have a good fun.

Weed.
Weed in croaia blows, we dont have weed from spain/amsterdam/etc like most parts of europe but we have shit from albania/bosnia.
U can get stoned but not in the way u might have been used to.
Price is 7€/g. 5g-25-30€. 10g-50-60€
Depends on seller. U will find it easier in city Rijeka which is on ur way to krk. Thats city where i live in and u can get weed easily rly. No i wont meet u to get some for u^^

Beer- never drink ozujsko, it sucks. Buy karlovacko if u want croatian beer.
Wine- plavac is good. But practically u can go foe any croatian wine with price range of 15+€ and ain for 0,75l bottles. Avoid vinko/bepo/jure ^^^^

Go Back To Hrvatski Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll