d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Gears of War Series >
Poll > Which Was The Best Gears? > Vote
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 624.51
Oct 10 2013 08:27pm
forgot about this poll. i guess its still relevant. lots of votes.. yeah gears one was so fast, so crisp. gears 2 i think was just a fad carried by gears one. then they released gears 3, finally its fast and crisp again.. Judgement, kindof a disgrace.. its ok, but they completely chopped up the game.

/e
great maps on judgement though, but it wasnt in the calibur of gears 1 or 3.. or even 2.

This post was edited by Shiney420 on Oct 10 2013 08:28pm
Gold: 3.01
Nov 26 2013 10:44am
Quote (RatM @ May 10 2013 09:40pm)
Hands down the first one.

The multiplayer was flawless IMO. Every weapon was balanced and every map was great.

This.

First was fucking perfect
Gold: 7,934.00
Dec 3 2013 11:49pm
Gow One was the best ofc.

I remember old time when I was playing Gb with my team :) :love:
Gold: 662.57
Dec 19 2013 02:24pm
GoW 1, I still remember my headshot on canals stairs point blank started the revolution of me sniping xD

Good times.

I had the collectors edition for months before i actually decided to play it(i didnt understand it) i basically had gears when it came out, but never got into it till later on.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 23 2013 04:48pm
Gears 1 is probably the best all around game, ALL THINGS CONSIDERED. This means:
Weapon balance (No stupid ridiculous rifles)
Gnasher tendency (Fail safe weapon, guaranteed use in online match)
Lag taken into account (this includes the many glitchy shit in the game)
Great maps (Not one single bad map)
LongShot (Was best power weapon in this game.)

Gears 2 is my favorite, but that's because I grew up a Gnasher player and if you cannot use the Gnash in Gears 2, you sucked.

I'm a god at Gears 3, but that isn't saying much. To conquer Gears 3, all it takes is simple map control with rifles. They powered the rifles too much in 3, and kind of kills the Gears trend for me. I still dominate people in Gnash battles though, and the bullet registration is the best in 3.

Judgement... Judgement is just bad. The few good things they have, the map movement, i.e jumping off roofs, and ZERO active reloads, are far outdone by the shitty parts of the game. No downs in major playlists. Rifles powered too hard. Gnasher is unusable.
Gold: 36.40
Jan 3 2014 12:51am
3rd one allll day
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 5 2014 12:54pm
Quote (Allhopeslost @ Dec 23 2013 03:48pm)
Gears 1 is probably the best all around game, ALL THINGS CONSIDERED. This means:
Weapon balance (No stupid ridiculous rifles)
Gnasher tendency (Fail safe weapon, guaranteed use in online match)
Lag taken into account (this includes the many glitchy shit in the game)
Great maps (Not one single bad map)
LongShot (Was best power weapon in this game.)

Gears 2 is my favorite, but that's because I grew up a Gnasher player and if you cannot use the Gnash in Gears 2, you sucked.

I'm a god at Gears 3, but that isn't saying much. To conquer Gears 3, all it takes is simple map control with rifles. They powered the rifles too much in 3, and kind of kills the Gears trend for me. I still dominate people in Gnash battles though, and the bullet registration is the best in 3.

Judgement... Judgement is just bad. The few good things they have, the map movement, i.e jumping off roofs, and ZERO active reloads, are far outdone by the shitty parts of the game. No downs in major playlists. Rifles powered too hard. Gnasher is unusable.

I agree
Jan 5 2014 09:17pm
gears ov war 1 was best geard ov war
Jan 9 2014 01:31am
Lol no votes for Judgement, the way it should be.
Gears 1 is the best, followed by Gears 3.

Gold: 16.80
Jan 27 2014 02:29pm
To the people that dislike Gears 2 or even the people that thought Gears 2 was the best. Youre both out of your mind.

Gears 2 was a great game... About a year after it came out. When it was first released it had so many problems and the online was worthless. I was so bummed that I waited in line for hours and couldnt even play it for the first 6 months.
I mean between the lag and the impossibility to actually find a match it really was terrible. But after some patching and since Epic still cared at that point they fixed it and it was amazing.

If I had to pick my all time favorite Gears of War experience it would without a doubt be the Gears 3 Beta. Everything about the beta was perfect. Then they changed some shit because people couldnt adapt and it kinda took a little away from Gears 3

And the fact Judgement was included is a joke
Go Back To Gears of War Series Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll