d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread
Prev1339333943395339633975001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57.00
Nov 18 2019 07:48am
Quote (Landmine @ 18 Nov 2019 08:42)
Hillary Clinton was collapsing and having seizures while on camera. If something was serious with Trump it would of all ready been leaked. ( might be too much for a child of hitler to comprehend.)

Buzzfeed 2.0 and politifact/snopes rate your post as liar pants on fire

fender (aka heinrich von goebbels) is a descendant of joseph, not a child adolf

;) B) :D
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Nov 18 2019 07:50am
Quote (cambovenzi @ 18 Nov 2019 14:46)
HG fully deserves to be insulted for falsely claiming people are 'white nationalists' and 'white nationalist apologists' and for bringing up my name by falsely calling me 'disingenuous'.

Unsurprisingly he has trouble differentiating between valid and deserved insults alongside sound arguments vs falsely smearing people as white nationalists and refusing to make arguments to defend his claims.

i love how every time you're exposed as the right wing hack that you are, you resort to addressing your imaginary audience rather than me directly. textbook brownshirt behaviour, no wonder you're so keen on stephen miller...
Nov 18 2019 07:52am
Gold: 7,526.30
Nov 18 2019 07:55am
Quote (HG)
oh, and your mental gymnastics to defend stephen miller and discredit the people exposing his white nationalism are posts that everyone can read, so please spare me the fake outrage, white nationalist apologist.

This is another case of an overt dishonest misrepresentation by HG

I didn't do any 'mental gymnastics' to defend miller or white nationalism.
I pointed out the SPLC is disreputable and asked you to either make a point or point out something from a long article you posted that you thought had particularly compelling arguments or proof.

Rather than doing this you chose to despicably smear me as a white nationalist apologist.

Here is the post so others can verify the truth of what I said:

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=82024986&f=119&p=551365265

Quote (cambovenzi)

Quote (cambovenzi)
I'm literally and explicitly asking you to highlight particularly condemning and compelling arguments and evidence.

Stephen Miller isn't my political side

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Nov 18 2019 07:59am
Nov 18 2019 08:00am

kek
Nov 18 2019 08:01am
can you imagine being such a fringe right wing hack, that you're willing to outright ignore overwhelming evidence of bigotry and racism, and skip right to trying to smear the people reporting it (ironically quoting far right propaganda site 'the federalist' to do so), in order to make excuses for white nationalists?

apparently someone can...

This post was edited by fender on Nov 18 2019 08:02am
Gold: 7,526.30
Nov 18 2019 08:08am
i love how every time you're exposed as the right wing hack that you are

In HG's world, lying and calling people white nationalists means he is exposing people as right wing hacks
you resort to addressing your imaginary audience rather than me directly

You have thoroughly demonstrated you are uninterested in facts or logic or honesty.
As such you are not the primary audience of some of my comments elaborating on your garbage behavior and lies.

textbook brownshirt behaviour

solid theory.

can you imagine being such a fringe right wing hack, that you're willing to outright ignore overwhelming evidence of bigotry and racism

Is that what I did by explicitly asking you to point out what you found most compelling?

Caught in another lie.

skip right to trying to smear the people reporting it

The SPLC is a disreputable smear site that has been sued multiple times for publishing false smears about people.
That deserves to be pointed out. Their claims and narratives should not be blindly believed without inspection.

Rather than accepting these facts or considering the criticism you chose to claim its a 'smear' on my part "in order to make excuses for white nationalists"
Despicable and wrong: your M.O.

So what exactly do you get out of being anti-intellectual HG? I'm curious.
Does it pain you to be so angry, trashy and wrong all the time? Or do you just not care?

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Nov 18 2019 08:09am
Gold: 22,189.49
Nov 18 2019 08:11am
Quote (excellence @ Nov 18 2019 08:00am)

that's listed for folks like Heinrich who need it pointed out to them
Nov 18 2019 08:13am
Quote (Goomshill @ 18 Nov 2019 09:11)
that's listed for folks like Heinrich who need it pointed out to them

lmao

it’s still quite unclear what heinrich has against cambo..the hatred is so much its like cambo is one of the ones his ancestor would have shipped off on one-way train trips :(
Nov 18 2019 08:41am
Quote (White Nationalism Apologist @ 18 Nov 2019 15:08)
In HG's world, lying and calling people white nationalists means he is exposing people as right wing hacks

You have thoroughly demonstrated you are uninterested in facts or logic or honesty.
As such you are not the primary audience of some of my comments elaborating on your garbage behavior and lies.

solid theory.

Is that what I did by explicitly asking you to point out what you found most compelling?

Caught in another lie.

The SPLC is a disreputable smear site that has been sued multiple times for publishing false smears about people.
That deserves to be pointed out. Their claims and narratives should not be blindly believed without inspection.

Rather than accepting these facts or considering the criticism you chose to claim its a 'smear' on my part "in order to make excuses for white nationalists"
Despicable and wrong: your M.O.

So what exactly do you get out of being anti-intellectual HG? I'm curious.
Does it pain you to be so angry, trashy and wrong all the time? Or do you just not care?

oh, i see you 'accidentally' left out the part where you described stephen miller's aggressive pushing of the white genocide novel 'Camp of the Saints', suggesting to breitbart they write a story drawing parallels between the disgusting and dehumanising descriptions of immigrants in the book, and the current border / immigration situation, as:

Quote (White Nationalism Apologist)
recommending award-winning books

and when called out for your despicable defense of this white nationalist scum's behaviour, you replied with a typical WNAboy 'argument':

Quote (White Nationalsm Apologist)
Some white nationalists liking books or policies or people or anime doesn't make anyone who likes or is knowledgeable about those things racist white nationalists too.

hey, that might not at all be relevant to the situation at hand, and intentionally trying to rationalise white nationalist propaganda, but hey, it's a technically correct statement (just like "austere religious leader"), so how could anyone reasonably claim you're engaging in mental gymnastics to make excuses for stephen miller, right? yeah sure, whatever you have to tell yourself, WNA...
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1339333943395339633975001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll