d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Fc Barcelona > Discuss - Love Or Hate
Prev1692693694695696723Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,100.00
Aug 16 2020 02:17pm
Quote (piatek @ 16 Aug 2020 17:12)
Daylight robbery, from every single player.

https://i.imgur.com/28JAuX8.png

Where are the numbers from? Highly doubt half the numbers are true
Gold: 1,000.00
Aug 16 2020 05:28pm
Quote (excellence @ 16 Aug 2020 18:33)
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/ia3pmd/barcelona_have_to_pay_liverpool_5m_45m_if/

If Buyern win UCL then Barca have to pay Scousers €5M as part of the Coutinho deal

lmfao!!!

Who cares ?

Every friend asking me about Coutinho (argument "He scored, humiliating Barcelona?") Dumb argument, like i care, he almost hit his left foot with his right, as bad as he was in barcelona. no wonder he's on the bench. Meh goals that surely would have come either way

About other dim-witted lads out there trying to prove how bad Messi was in the knockouts - the reply is simple, we've been missing a midfield since xavi left (what a coincidence - last time we won the champions league) - iniesta leaving just made it worse. Messi was the sole reason we've made it that far in the past - think liverpool, the 3-0. Neymar's P$G move just made our game even more one dimensional.

I've mentioned it countless times in this topic that frenkie de jong is far, far away from either iniesta or xavi. He failed in every position he's been played in. Maybe a good coach can make him class - something i hardly,hardly doubt, but at the moment he's a complete liability (i blame him for at least 3 goals in the bayern game.)

Quote (B4al @ 26 Feb 2020 01:49)
Very, very disappointed.

Junior Firpo, regardless of what we win or not, would like to see him gone as soon as possible. Guy is simply clueless.
Same for Sergi Roberto.

As far as i see it, even Frenkie de Jong is a huge flop. Fail in busquets role. Fail in 6, fail in 8, at ajax he was something of a lateral playmaker with whole team covering for his mistakes. Doubt anyone at barcelona is willing to do it, so either he fits in or gtfo. As big of a flop as that de ligt guy, massively overrated for 1 good season at ajax, bonucci and 35 year old Chiellini can school him any given day.

:(

Arthur's in the same situation. Other barcelona fans went berserk "he was only 23, how could we swap him for a 29 yo pjanic". Well, he was 23, but slower than rakitic if that's even possible, good at keeping the ball but attrocious when needing to pass it forward. No dribbling ability and barely any movement on the ball. His exit is a good thing.
Sergi roberto - argument - very determined and a workhorse. True as it may seem - awful positional sense - he's useless both in attack and defence. First time i've watched him play it was obvious (he started as a central mid, something of a 6, a deep lying playmaker of some sort.) the guy is just lungs. When i saw Utd offering 50 something millions for him in the Mourinho era, i would have driven him myself to Manchester.

Suarez is soon 34, the skill is still there as we could see when he took boateng to second school - but his legs aren't. He can't press like he used to in his early Barca days - Honestly i'd hate to see him gone.
Pique is soon 34 too, trying to play a high line with him is like trying to get away with murder.
Vidal in first team for me was embarassing since Paulinho departure. Useful in some games - yes - but his faults far, far suprass his contributions. Mindless tackles and loss of possesion in dangerous areas, crap positioning and his pace is a thing of the past.
Griezman - should never have been signed, now that he's here i would still give him one year - especially if we transition to a less-of-a-press system and he has acress of space upfront.
Coutinho - should never have been signed - he had great matches for Liverpool but dissapeared entirely the following games. I'd like to see him gone.

Positives : this season i liked Riqui Puig. Saw him come in the game and do things that other couldn't - taking 1v1s, shitloads of movement - something our midfield lacks with Arthur/De Jong. His body should be a bit more pumped up, he seems too fragile atm.
Ansu - massively overrated but still, the potential is there to be at least a decent bench option.
Carles Aleñá - saw him before his Betis loan - had really good games and attrocious games for us. i'd give him some cup starts to gain confidence and definately some sub-ins.

There are a few more options with Ilaix Moriba, Trincão

Overall i'm not too upset about the Bayern defeat (but the magnitude) - expected it. It's annoying that while Bayern manages to transition from the Robben - Ribery era to a joyful to watch squad in 2 seasons, we fail to.

And for that i blame the board. Been saying it for years, Bartomeu should be the first man hanged.

Then rebuild. Either spend (for immediate success) or don't (to give a chance to our youngsters) - it's fine with me.
Gold: 57.00
Aug 16 2020 06:03pm
Quote (B4al @ 16 Aug 2020 19:28)
Who cares ?

Every friend asking me about Coutinho (argument "He scored, humiliating Barcelona?") Dumb argument, like i care, he almost hit his left foot with his right, as bad as he was in barcelona. no wonder he's on the bench. Meh goals that surely would have come either way

About other dim-witted lads out there trying to prove how bad Messi was in the knockouts - the reply is simple, we've been missing a midfield since xavi left (what a coincidence - last time we won the champions league) - iniesta leaving just made it worse. Messi was the sole reason we've made it that far in the past - think liverpool, the 3-0. Neymar's P$G move just made our game even more one dimensional.

I've mentioned it countless times in this topic that frenkie de jong is far, far away from either iniesta or xavi. He failed in every position he's been played in. Maybe a good coach can make him class - something i hardly,hardly doubt, but at the moment he's a complete liability (i blame him for at least 3 goals in the bayern game.)

Arthur's in the same situation. Other barcelona fans went berserk "he was only 23, how could we swap him for a 29 yo pjanic". Well, he was 23, but slower than rakitic if that's even possible, good at keeping the ball but attrocious when needing to pass it forward. No dribbling ability and barely any movement on the ball. His exit is a good thing.
Sergi roberto - argument - very determined and a workhorse. True as it may seem - awful positional sense - he's useless both in attack and defence. First time i've watched him play it was obvious (he started as a central mid, something of a 6, a deep lying playmaker of some sort.) the guy is just lungs. When i saw Utd offering 50 something millions for him in the Mourinho era, i would have driven him myself to Manchester.

Suarez is soon 34, the skill is still there as we could see when he took boateng to second school - but his legs aren't. He can't press like he used to in his early Barca days - Honestly i'd hate to see him gone.
Pique is soon 34 too, trying to play a high line with him is like trying to get away with murder.
Vidal in first team for me was embarassing since Paulinho departure. Useful in some games - yes - but his faults far, far suprass his contributions. Mindless tackles and loss of possesion in dangerous areas, crap positioning and his pace is a thing of the past.
Griezman - should never have been signed, now that he's here i would still give him one year - especially if we transition to a less-of-a-press system and he has acress of space upfront.
Coutinho - should never have been signed - he had great matches for Liverpool but dissapeared entirely the following games. I'd like to see him gone.

Positives : this season i liked Riqui Puig. Saw him come in the game and do things that other couldn't - taking 1v1s, shitloads of movement - something our midfield lacks with Arthur/De Jong. His body should be a bit more pumped up, he seems too fragile atm.
Ansu - massively overrated but still, the potential is there to be at least a decent bench option.
Carles Aleñá - saw him before his Betis loan - had really good games and attrocious games for us. i'd give him some cup starts to gain confidence and definately some sub-ins.

There are a few more options with Ilaix Moriba, Trincão

Overall i'm not too upset about the Bayern defeat (but the magnitude) - expected it. It's annoying that while Bayern manages to transition from the Robben - Ribery era to a joyful to watch squad in 2 seasons, we fail to.

And for that i blame the board. Been saying it for years, Bartomeu should be the first man hanged.

Then rebuild. Either spend (for immediate success) or don't (to give a chance to our youngsters) - it's fine with me.

a lot of people do because its funny
Aug 17 2020 05:13am
If anyone wants to go back to the Barca we knew.

We've been spoiled.
Gold: 3.33
Aug 17 2020 12:30pm
Quote (piatek @ Aug 16 2020 04:12pm)
Daylight robbery, from every single player.

https://i.imgur.com/28JAuX8.png

Frenkie on like £360k a week :lol:

The worst part is it's gonna be difficult for Barca to get rid of these players because only a few teams can afford their wages
Gold: 2,210.00
Aug 17 2020 02:55pm
Aug 17 2020 03:04pm
Quote (dro94 @ 17 Aug 2020 21:30)
Frenkie on like £360k a week :lol:

The worst part is it's gonna be difficult for Barca to get rid of these players because only a few teams can afford their wages

Follow the united way - pay them off to offload.

Not an issue.

Setien sacked. Koeman to be announced shortly. Apparently assistant will be nagelsman's.

Hopefully an u-turn.

Still want to get rid of Bartomeu, but he has no shame, sticking his teeh in that president chair, which is in itself an embarassment to the whole club.

Don't want Laporta back to be honest and i'd give a chance to that Victor Font guy - although i know next to nothing about him other than what Xavi has said.

This post was edited by B4al on Aug 17 2020 03:06pm
Gold: 1,800.00
Aug 17 2020 06:08pm
according to multiple papers messi wants out of barcelona asap (rather next week than next years after his contract ends) :o
Gold: 22,821.00
Gold: 0.00
Aug 25 2020 01:05pm
So...where's Messi off then? :D
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1692693694695696723Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll