d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Diablo 3 Low Level Dueling > American Server
Prev1206207208209210221Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 17 2013 03:08pm
Dunno if every1 heard, but the auction house is going to be completely removed from the game. :S
Gold: 60,500.00
Sep 17 2013 03:37pm
Lol, really? :o

Nice
Sep 17 2013 03:41pm
Quote (Orvar @ Sep 17 2013 05:37pm)
Lol, really? :o

Nice

Unless u like to LLD lol. Def not nice for LLDers. Espc with loot 2.0. The gear will never make it to the hands of the people who want it.
Gold: 60,500.00
Sep 17 2013 05:33pm
Quote (Ir0nside @ Sep 17 2013 10:41pm)
Unless u like to LLD lol. Def not nice for LLDers. Espc with loot 2.0. The gear will never make it to the hands of the people who want it.

Well, the gear that is in the LLD community will most likely stay, and now you benefit from mfing yourself :)

I would definitely be up for a hc lvl 30 one, with no gear from AH
Gold: 733.00
Sep 17 2013 10:04pm
Quote (Ir0nside @ Sep 17 2013 09:08pm)
Dunno if every1 heard, but the auction house is going to be completely removed from the game. :S

"we want to let everyone know that we've decided to remove the gold and real-money auction house system from Diablo III."

oh my dear god. in my opinion its probably the best move theyve done for the game, but thats not good news for us. 95% of our gears were taken from people finding gears while lvling and having no clue what theyre worth. i guess now it will be alot like back in the days of d2 with in-game and forum trading. so yeah people, grab as much stuff from the ah as you can.

in my opinion, this change is either going to be the revival or the real downfall of d3. at least with the ah you could log on to only browse if something was available for cheap and then log off. now, unless they really nail farming and crafting, people might not even log in to farm at all. what i hope for is more legendary items at low levels, that way we dont have to wait for 1 chance in a million to get a rare with 5-6 good affixes with high stats.

another concern: does that mean that igg is now useless? how are they going to moneytize the game? (i smell skins)

This post was edited by WereWolf12345 on Sep 17 2013 10:14pm
Gold: 9,715.81
Sep 18 2013 04:55am
blizzard - so good at overreacting!'

Sep 18 2013 02:51pm
I think we'll be fine. The new crafting systems should help a bit at least. Plus looking through all the data-mined stuffs I would be surprised if we didn't get any more low-level legendaries. It's still a concern though. I mean, if all else fails, the LLD community will find a way to adjust. If finding perfect stats on low-level gear post-expansion is a huge issue and we don't get legendaries, would there be the possibility of white/blue gear LLD's?
Sep 18 2013 03:20pm
Quote (Gruegrin @ Sep 18 2013 04:51pm)
I think we'll be fine. The new crafting systems should help a bit at least. Plus looking through all the data-mined stuffs I would be surprised if we didn't get any more low-level legendaries. It's still a concern though. I mean, if all else fails, the LLD community will find a way to adjust. If finding perfect stats on low-level gear post-expansion is a huge issue and we don't get legendaries, would there be the possibility of white/blue gear LLD's?

There will be new legendaries, and every item u find, will scale to the level u are currently AT when u find it. This is why the AH going down is a huge problem, because unlike before where u COULD actually farm gear, to get level 30 gear in loot 2.0 u will have to BE level 30, meaning if u want to farm level 30 gear, u need a level 30 character to farm with.

All the current legendaries can scale up to 30 as well tho, so there will be new great items to get, finding them without the AH tho, that will be like finding a needle in a haystack, sad to say. Plus all the people who find stuff WHILE leveling will have no outlet to list it for low prices just to dump it, so only people who actaully KNOW about LLD gear will be keeping the gear they use to level... basically we will lose places we get gear at a high degree when the AH goes away.

I agree the RMAH going away is a great thing, because blizzard, in an attempt to stop third party sites, actually enabled them even more because of the price locks they set on gold prices. So yes by all means take away the RMAH, but in all honesty, taking away the auction house completely will do the same thing it did in D2, Your gold will be useless a few montsh from the time the AH is down. I didnt spend much time gettin super rich so i dont mind, but for all the people with billions of gold, and amazing gear, when the exp drops, all your gear is crap cuz all the peices your wearing can drop, scaled to level 70. So basically every1 who has hardcore played this game up till this point, is gunna get raped. Regardless of what this will fix in the game, its bad for the game overall. Its like wow all over again, raising level cap, make all ur shit usless, blah blah.

"so good at overreacting" couldnt have said it better myself.

Anyways thats my 2 cents on that subject. :S
Sep 18 2013 03:28pm
Oh and also, i ASSUME with loot 2.0, level reduction will be removed, because having it makes no sense... when u can use everything that drops. Sooooo all the people with level reduced gear will become gods. Buy it up fellas. ":D lawl
Sep 18 2013 03:37pm
Quote (Ir0nside @ Sep 18 2013 05:20pm)
There will be new legendaries, and every item u find, will scale to the level u are currently AT when u find it

Oh. Well. I don't know how I feel about that. It will definitely drastically impact the LLD community. I do kind of like the idea of getting more end-game options though. Well with the huge consequence of these changes on the LLD community, which direction should LLD be taken to keep it fun and competitive?
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev1206207208209210221Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll