Quote (Mephisto @ Apr 5 2020 06:53am)
how is this trash still alive?
because i still post here

someone give me like 10 fg pesos to red and bold my topic titles
Gold: 1,000.00
Apr 5 2020 02:53pm
Quote (Mephisto @ 5 Apr 2020 16:53)
how is this trash still alive?

Guess killing it would not be worth the effort.
Gold: 12,143.67
Apr 6 2020 05:53am
facebook finally using their own shit to build their new look
Gold: 11.66
Apr 6 2020 09:13am
Quote (Nereaux @ Apr 5 2020 01:37am)
love dick tbh
Quote (Nereaux @ Apr 6 2020 04:53am)
facebook finally using their own shit to build their new look
you okay, man? is my memory bad? or have you always been posting in this sort of weird cryptic cipher
Apr 6 2020 09:16am
Quote (Nereaux @ Apr 5 2020 03:13pm)
thank u signature pls on the forum
^it's fucking weird, dude.

im kind of worried for my little freak..
Gold: 5,859.00
Apr 6 2020 10:34am
Quote (duCkk @ Apr 6 2020 11:16am)
^it's fucking weird, dude.

im kind of worried for my little freak..

Since you haven't been here in a little while, I'll update you. He suffered brain damage after an erotic self asphyxiation accident. Try to give him a break
Apr 6 2020 01:02pm
Quote (shieron @ Apr 6 2020 09:34am)
Since you haven't been here in a little while, I'll update you. He suffered brain damage after an erotic self asphyxiation accident. Try to give him a break

i feel awful now. i know what it's like to search for that feeling and fail. i haven't felt alive since the summer of '10 when this section was a glorious utopia of artiste

rip david carradine, kung fu star.

This post was edited by duCkk on Apr 6 2020 01:10pm
Gold: 996.00
Apr 6 2020 01:28pm
oh wow shit is going down here xD
Gold: 12,143.67
Apr 7 2020 11:01pm
Hello duCkk,

Facebook is an American online social media and social networking service based in Menlo Park, California and a flagship service of the namesake company Facebook, Inc. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. While working as a software engineer at Facebook, a software developer named Jordan Walke released an early prototype of a framework he called FaxJS which was influenced by XHP, an HTML component library for PHP. It was first deployed on Facebook's News Feed in 2011, and opened sourced in May of 2013.

This laid the groundwork for what would later become React JS, arguably the most dominant UI framework since jQuery. Though React was created at Facebook, by a Facebook engineer, they continued to use their own homebrew version of PHP being served to the client via C++. With the recent update to Facebook's UI, they have finally embraced React as a frontend framework for their namesake application, along with a GraphQL API (another Facebook creation, released in 2015) and Relay, which is a GraphQL client layer.
Apr 8 2020 08:08am
Quote (Nereaux @ Apr 7 2020 10:01pm)
Hello duCkk,

Facebook is an American online social media and social networking service based in Menlo Park, California and a flagship service of the namesake company Facebook, Inc. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. While working as a software engineer at Facebook, a software developer named Jordan Walke released an early prototype of a framework he called FaxJS which was influenced by XHP, an HTML component library for PHP. It was first deployed on Facebook's News Feed in 2011, and opened sourced in May of 2013.

This laid the groundwork for what would later become React JS, arguably the most dominant UI framework since jQuery. Though React was created at Facebook, by a Facebook engineer, they continued to use their own homebrew version of PHP being served to the client via C++. With the recent update to Facebook's UI, they have finally embraced React as a frontend framework for their namesake application, along with a GraphQL API (another Facebook creation, released in 2015) and Relay, which is a GraphQL client layer.
thank you this was really easy to understand, honestly, and i wouldn't have known any of this otherwise.

i dont know much about coding, but i learned that react isWhat are the React.js Features?

Let us take a closer look at some important features of React.

JSX

In React, instead of using regular JavaScript for templating, it uses JSX. JSX is a simple JavaScript that allows HTML quoting and uses these HTML tag syntax to render subcomponents. HTML syntax is processed into JavaScript calls of React Framework. We can also write in pure old JavaScript.
Why React?

Now, the main question arises in front of us is why one should use React. There are so many open-source platforms for making the front-end web application development easier, like Angular. Let us take a quick look on the benefits of React over other competitive technologies or frameworks. With the front-end world-changing on a daily basis, it’s hard to devote time to learning a new framework – especially when that framework could ultimately become a dead end. So, if you're looking for the next best thing but you're feeling a little bit lost in the framework jungle, I suggest checking out React.

1. Simplicity

ReactJS is just simpler to grasp right away. The component-based approach, well-defined lifecycle, and use of just plain JavaScript make React very simple to learn, build a professional web (and mobile applications), and support it. React uses a special syntax called JSX which allows you to mix HTML with JavaScript. This is not a requirement; Developer can still write in plain JavaScript but JSX is much easier to use.

2. Easy to learn

Anyone with a basic previous knowledge in programming can easily understand React while Angular and Ember are referred to as ‘Domain-specific Language’, implying that it is difficult to learn them. To react, you just need basic knowledge of CSS and HTML.

3. Native Approach

React can be used to create mobile applications (React Native). And React is a diehard fan of reusability, meaning extensive code reusability is supported. So at the same time, we can make IOS, Android and Web applications.

4. Data Binding

React uses one-way data binding and an application architecture called Flux controls the flow of data to components through one control point – the dispatcher. It's easier to debug self-contained components of large ReactJS apps.

5. Performance

React does not offer any concept of a built-in container for dependency. You can use Browserify, Require JS, EcmaScript 6 modules which we can use via Babel, ReactJS-di to inject dependencies automatically.

6. Testability

ReactJS applications are super easy to test. React views can be treated as functions of the state, so we can manipulate with the state we pass to the ReactJS view and take a look at the output and triggered actions, events, functions, etc.

Hope you have enjoyed this article. In the next article, we will discuss the differences between React JS and Angular and will analyze which one is better and why.

Here is a list of Top 10 JavaScript Frameworks

Learn React

Get started learning React.js free here: React for Beginners

Learn more here, Basics of React Native.
Next Recommended Article
Introduction To React js
React JSreact.jsReactJSWhy Reactjs
Nitin Pandit Nitin Pandit Top 50
With over 10 years of vast development experience on different technologies, Nitin Pandit is Microsoft certified Most Valued Professional (Microsoft MVP) as well as a C# Corner MVP. His rich skill set includes developing... Read more

http://www.tutorialslink.com/928.6m54
20 9

Type your comment here and press Enter Key (Minimum 10 characters)
Paul Cook
Useful and informative article on why Reactjs Is Popular, I found one blog on same topic check out here here https://bit.ly/301acNd

not sure if there's an underlying threat to facebook using their own, better shit that im ignorant to, but hopefully i'll be able to +like pictures of my wife's boyfriend more easily
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
Prev1150515061507150815091567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll