Still not the "big one", but I decided to try and get back to incremental updates as much as possible, and figured out some ways to do so that will hopefully put updates out more frequently. In any case, I am pleased to announce v1.25.0 for your playing pleasures.v1.25.0 release notes:
- New "3D" catacombs map system implemented
- Mini-map revamped to accommodate new map display
- Maze controls have changed slightly to accommodate the new maze system (Up moves forward, Left/Right turn left or right)
* Note that random fights can occur by simply turning directions.
- Well placement in catacombs adjusted to appear part of the maze
- A trapdoor is now visibly drawn on the ground when detected
- Cooking has been adjusted so that you will still gain proficiency longer per tier. Example: You can get to rank 4 on tier 1 fish, rank 9 on tier 2, rank 14 for tier 3, etc.
- High level characters (>127) will now show the correct level in View Ladders
- Combat Proficiency gains have been tweaked slightly to allow for more gains overall
- Added new objective: Bits and Pieces
- Added new objective: Treasure Pest
- Fixed a bug in Slash the Swarm
- Settings keyboard bindings updated to reflect new catacombs key functions
New Monster Abilities:
Wind-o-shade now has a chance to use Blink attack (teleport)
Electangle now has a chance to use Tangling tentacle evasion (position swap) and Call For Help when injured (random)
Aqueous now has a chance to use Water condenser (shrink)
Chargon now has a chance to use Multi-target Breath Attack (fire)
Huntaguar now has a chance to use Wind Fist Attack (physical + wind)
Monster abilities will be updated here when they are discovered by the community: https://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org/index.php?g=21
Remember, this is just an incremental update, there is tons more to come, as I'm sure your imaginations will run wild with.Also, make sure to return to the main https://ladderslasher.d2jsp.org portal and reclick your desired game size to get to the 1.25.0 version.
Have fun, and keep on slashin'!