d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Borussia Dortmund > Discuss & More
Prev1297298299300301336Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.00
Nov 4 2017 12:37pm
Quote (fender @ 4 Nov 2017 19:26)
i never called you ANY names, please refrain from lying about that - there are other people calling names here but i guess criticising them is not on your agenda because they root for the same colours, huh? also, it's 100% fine to disagree, you don't have to make this into a personal matter just because others do so, really no need to be upset, ok?

again, in a "normal" match i'd probably say get on with it, too weak for a penalty, but given the massive double standards by some bayern "fans" and their ref swarming tactics to abuse the VAR, this should be one - lewandowski regularly gets them for less...

I more than once disagreed with Ampoo but there wasn't anything wrong in this scene.

And quoting me, replying to me, disagreeing witg me and then saying something about bayern fans clearly is calling names, and you were talking about me.

I agree on lewa crying to much but what should I do? Call him and tell him to stop?

Gold: 4,383.11
Nov 4 2017 12:41pm
Quote (DoWN_DeaTH @ 4 Nov 2017 19:37)
I more than once disagreed with Ampoo but there wasn't anything wrong in this scene.

And quoting me, replying to me, disagreeing witg me and then saying something about bayern fans clearly is calling names, and you were talking about me.

I agree on lewa crying to much but what should I do? Call him and tell him to stop?

you are talking to a guy who thinks that sokratis got fouled and coman should get a yellow for getting tackled

idiot
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Nov 4 2017 12:48pm
yarmolenko with an absolute shocker of a match, now he's even preventing his teammates from scoring...

toprak booked for a 100% perfect challenge...

Quote (DoWN_DeaTH @ 4 Nov 2017 19:37)

you know there is a difference between disagreeing with someone and calling them "full retard", "fucking crazy", "complete idiot", "idiot", telling them to "fuck off"... but somehow YOU get offended by me saying what exactly about bayern "fans"?
sorry, but this is clearly leading nowhere, and i already told you it's completely fine to disagree and argue your point - you obviously neither have to "apologise" for your opinion nor "call lewandowski and ask him to stop", don't be ridiculous. this is the kind of pivot people resort to when they don't have an actual argument, let's please try to stay civil and on topic, ok?

This post was edited by fender on Nov 4 2017 12:48pm
Nov 4 2017 12:49pm
Quote (ampoo @ 4 Nov 2017 19:41)
you are talking to a guy who thinks that sokratis got fouled and coman should get a yellow for getting tackled

idiot

Could be considered as a foul if Sokratic did get the ball first, but never way a yellow since Coman was crossing and could barely see Sokratic coming. Need a replay to say if it's a foul or not
Nov 4 2017 12:53pm
oh another wall of text

Quote (DoWN_DeaTH @ 4 Nov 2017 19:49)
Could be considered as a foul if Sokratic did get the ball first, but never way a yellow since Coman was crossing and could barely see Sokratic coming. Need a replay to say if it's a foul or not

not its never a foul, its called bad luck
Nov 4 2017 12:55pm
Quote (fender @ 4 Nov 2017 19:48)
yarmolenko with an absolute shocker of a match, now he's even preventing his teammates from scoring...

toprak booked for a 100% perfect challenge...

you know there is a difference between disagreeing with someone and calling them "full retard", "fucking crazy", "complete idiot", "idiot", telling them to "fuck off"... but somehow YOU get offended by me saying what exactly about bayern "fans"?
sorry, but this is clearly leading nowhere, and i already told you it's completely fine to disagree and argue your point - you obviously neither have to "apologise" for your opinion nor "call lewandowski and ask him to stop", don't be ridiculous. this is the kind of pivot people resort to when they don't have an actual argument, let's please try to stay civil and on topic, ok?

Because you were talking to me? It's as if now I'd say many Mainz fans are retard, it would be clearly about you, since I'm quoting you
You're only argument is:
Mimi refs love bayern fans, mimimi bayern fans are biased so they're always wrong
So don't tell me I have no arguments, I was actualy defending my point of view and you began to cry about bayern fans.
I won't be replying to you anymore, god damn it, how can one man be so blindfolded by hate.

I apologise to bvb fans for this bullshit talk in this thread
Nov 4 2017 01:01pm
Quote (DoWN_DeaTH @ 4 Nov 2017 19:55)
Because you were talking to me? It's as if now I'd say many Mainz fans are retard, it would be clearly about you, since I'm quoting you
You're only argument is:
Mimi refs love bayern fans, mimimi bayern fans are biased so they're always wrong
So don't tell me I have no arguments, I was actualy defending my point of view and you began to cry about bayern fans.
I won't be replying to you anymore, god damn it, how can one man be so blindfolded by hate.

I apologise to bvb fans for this bullshit talk in this thread

you know that i never said that bayern fans are "retard [sic]" while quoting you, so feel free to drop that strawman. there's only one person here constantly namecalling, something you conveniently ignore because you're so offended by my opinion and what you seem to regard as an attack on you...

btw, the ref being shit is just a fact, bayern would have won either way, dortmund clearly were too stupid to score today (like for a month now).

This post was edited by fender on Nov 4 2017 01:02pm
Nov 4 2017 01:02pm
Quote (fender @ 4 Nov 2017 20:01)
you know that i never said that bayern fans are "retard (sic)" while quoting you, so feel free to drop that strawman. there's only one person here constantly namecalling, something you conveniently ignore because you're so offended by my opinion and what you seem to regard as an attack on you...

btw, the ref being shit is just a fact, bayern would have won either way, dortmund clearly were too stupid to score today (like for a month now).

no the ref was not shit and its certainly not a fact
Nov 4 2017 01:20pm
surprised no dortmund player got in the way of bartra's shot, would have been typical for dortmund's performance.

ah, castro missing this one shows they are back on track, haha... unbelievable...
Nov 4 2017 01:23pm
nice game you guys, havent seen so many chances in a while

cya in the cup ^_^
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev1297298299300301336Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll