d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Archived Games > Gunbound > Looking For English Speaking People To Add! > Gb Classic
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,375.00
Jun 25 2012 02:48pm
Quote (and0 @ 24 Jun 2012 16:39)
i see you are looking for english people to add. i speak english hence forth you are looking for me. why are you looking for me might i ask. i dont think you should come on so strong to people because sometimes when you come to strong on people they tend to run away. i remember one time i tried petting a goat at the zoo he didnt like me and he ran away. but then after he ran away he start running into me. it hurt alot. so in this situation you are the person and i am the goat you pet me to hard and ill run away. or so you think i did. i didnt run away i just moved far so i can get some distance and run into you really hard so i can hurt you a lot. but anyways you should add every people in the world weather theyh be yellow, green purple, dog, cat orange, banana, peanut, white, blue, shoe, orange or potato. dont discriminate, appreciate becacuse there are many cool people in the world and u will never no if you dont allow ur self to add them. thus i think you should not only add english speaking people you should add people that speak chinese, japanese, dirty knees, look at these.

what?
Gold: 89.00
Jun 29 2012 08:57am
Quote (and0 @ Jun 24 2012 10:39am)
i see you are looking for english people to add. i speak english hence forth you are looking for me. why are you looking for me might i ask. i dont think you should come on so strong to people because sometimes when you come to strong on people they tend to run away. i remember one time i tried petting a goat at the zoo he didnt like me and he ran away. but then after he ran away he start running into me. it hurt alot. so in this situation you are the person and i am the goat you pet me to hard and ill run away. or so you think i did. i didnt run away i just moved far so i can get some distance and run into you really hard so i can hurt you a lot. but anyways you should add every people in the world weather theyh be yellow, green purple, dog, cat orange, banana, peanut, white, blue, shoe, orange or potato. dont discriminate, appreciate becacuse there are many cool people in the world and u will never no if you dont allow ur self to add them. thus i think you should not only add english speaking people you should add people that speak chinese, japanese, dirty knees, look at these.

I need to steal this

With quotes.
Gold: 26,147.50
Jul 13 2012 02:39am
added
Go Back To Gunbound Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll